Did you ever go on a movie date? How did it turn out? What did you watch?

Did you ever go on a movie date? How did it turn out? What did you watch?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/iT0oqoCIW4o
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yes, we watched the Swedish Marriage Manual. Did not go too well

Inland Empire.

i once paid to get a girl that would be my friend. we went to watch noah and it was alright. although we didn't discuss it much since i was so socially terrified of her because she was a woman even though she had a boyfriend

Pretty bad. She became my girlfriend later on but she admitted she didn't care about movies at all. I just did it because I saw it in movies desu. We watched The Day After Tomorrow.

Last Friday. We watched WoW. The movie was terrible but we had a couple of whisky bottles and I ended up getting an awkward handjob. It's not a good idea to date someone who knows your fiancée.

>can't talk to bitch, because of movie
>Can't enjoy movie because of her, so
>can't remember to the movie to talk about it after the view
and i wasn really intterested nor the movie or her
it's shit

>Did you ever go on a movie date?

I want the normalfags to leave

Proofread your posts

Sweeney Todd. Made out, got a hand job, half of a blow job.

I pick whatever with minimum occupied seats. Watched the new fucking Chipmunks movie last time I guess

>High school
>one of the shitty hobbit movies
>held hands with a girl for the first time

Pretty good all in all, the movie was shit though

From 18-21 I would bring girls I dated there and finger them/possibly fuck. It's a good date if you don't like talking. But you gotta get to know each other eventually.

I really don't get movie dates, you pay to watch a movie but can't actually see the movie because of the awkward tension to approach the girl if you do your chances are gone and she gets angry.
Its a little too expensive going to theaters just to make out.

>only being in highschool during the release of the hobbit movies
>only just getting around to holding hands with a girl while in high school
AHAHAHA FUCK WHAT A LOSER

The Men Who Stare at Goats.

She fell asleep.

Never,ever, choose a movie just because the sign says it's a "comedy"

Dredd. Everything went better than expected.

Compensating

Do you know where you are?

I went on two first dates that were movies.
Both went well but I couldn't stand the second girl so I just ignored her afterwards, even if she was desperate as fuck for me, for some reason (I ain't anything special, the average Sup Forums nigger)

I took an ugly girl to go see The Mortal Instruments. I wouldn't recommend either

Oh yeah and I watched Rio 2 and American Sniper, or some shit.

The american sniper one I kept trying to watch the movie but the chick was REALLY thirsty.

In Bruges.

Top movie. Felt her up during, lost my virginity later that night.

All in all 9/10

>not buying her a pop

Went to see Scooby Doo.
Got a blowjob in the back row of the theatre.

I had a good laugh.
On a related note but you can see if a girl is datinf material by what she buys to eat/drink in the movie theater.

We ended up having sloppy anal sex, shit everywhere

I watched Creed with a cute chinese girl. It was fun and the best part is that she is as much of an autist as me.

>go to see minority report
>try to kiss girl
> she doesnt kiss back
>"let's just watch the movie, user"

To this day I haven't watched it again.

We went to some spoopy movie. It was the first date so we didn't make out during the flick, but we cuddled and then made out on her front porch afterwards

youtu.be/iT0oqoCIW4o