Vote for Trump God damn it

Vote for Trump God damn it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Zicmm0nSzEM
politicaloutsource.com/2016/11/vote-are-their-hidden-donald-trump.html
usatoday.com/story/money/markets/2016/11/07/asian-stocks-bounce-after-fbi-clears-clinton-over-emails/93412244/
reuters.com/article/us-usa-stocks-idUSKBN1331GB
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Vote for hilly

Sorry user. I care about my country too much to vote for this lunatic.

He already lost.

Thank fucking all the gods ever.

No.

Yes.

youtube.com/watch?v=Zicmm0nSzEM

>He already lost.
this.

i can't fucking wait for the butthurt

Sorry user, a less shit country is more important to me than your precious lulz

Sup Forums on suicide watch.

t. sjw virgins

Why do you hate America?

I'm not stupid, sorry.

>t. sjw virgins
i voted for Bill Clinton in 1992 and 1996, nigga.

Fuck no. Kys

You're right, vote for the crooked lying sack of shit who lies about everything. Great choice bud

Just got back from the voting booth, Trump 2016

I'm sure your hilarious meme name calling will do wonders for your shit candidate :^)

You described trump

And Trump doesn't?

TREMENDOUSLY

Vote for Hillary so when the Clinton Foundation is investigated she can be indicted and impeached. The lols will be worth it.

I would be a sjw rather than an alt rightist tbh

commie spotted

I just got back from voting for Trump. I can't do it again! Have a loli.

Can anyone not memeing/shitposting tell me how it's looking? I cant handle this shit much longer.

As soon as Trump touched my heart, I came and started farting

As president u can pardon yourself...so wont do shit

#VoterIntimidation

pic is bullshit: eagle isn't attacking him

Has he used a political office to get MILLIONS of dollars for his "charity"? Im sure none of those donors are expecting favors from her if she gets in right? Open your eyes man. Im not a fan of trump but this bitch lies about EVERYTHING.

Yeah, that worked out so well for Nixon, right?

>jason unruhe

I just did and damn proud of it.

>crooked lying sack of shit who lies about everything
>still hasn't been indicted
>implying Trump is better
>implying you want massive inflation
>Implying you want a flood of low-paying menial jobs

>being this American

ha, it's possible neither his wife vote for him

lol no.

>Impeach
>durrr

Getting desperate are we?

Yeah im totally gonna believe you thx

Trump hates loli

Used political office? No
But he's fraudulently used charity money for personal expenses

Also, Trump gets billions in donations as well. That whole "he's self funded his entire campaign" meme? Only 13% of his campaign funds came out of his own pocket

They both have loyalties to their donors. Don't pretend Trump doesn't

When do we get the results?

Trump vote is the patriotic vote.
Hillary vote is the "I hate America" SJW politically correct vote.

What did trump say about Puerto Rico today? Someone i know is freakinf the fuck out about it.

So do the SJWs that back Shillary though.

As soon as it is all counted, late tonight or very early tomorrow.

Google "Cheeto Hitler". Go on.

a vote for trump doesnt matter cuz its rigged rite

am i too early for this troll train disaster tonight? fugg lol

you're right, we should ship all of our jobs over seas and raise the minimum wage to $15 for the shitbags who still work a job at 40 that most people work in high school. Well we are at it, lets open the flood gates and give all the illegals benefits. I dont mind working hard to have a third of my check taken and given to people who do nothing, yet drive a new car living in their section 8 home. Somebody needs to shake shit up, shes not it. More of the same old bullshit. Fuck she has Jay Z rapping before her speech about bitches and hoes and whatever else. Shes not just going for the dark vote there right, since she's so into womans rights and women being treated fairly. Come on

>memememememe
go to bed, Eugene.

ROFL you honestly listen to this fat fuck dude I can't believe you listen to a faggot like that and not Alex Jones.

YES

That was.. Difficult to read, to say the least.

The media is all for Hillary, Hillary will win, sorry guys. I'd rather that trump won but he doesn't have a chance.

You have a very idealized version of poverty.
This alone shows how removed you are from any of it and speak purely out of personal entitlement

Trump tards in full butt hurt mode right now

Trump has always been a loser.

And he will lose the election.

sorry, ill step it down to elementary level for you next time.

>Trump tards in full butt hurt mode right now
you think they're butthurt now?

just wait til the election is called for Clinton later tonight.

lol that's funny because Hillary says america is great, Trump is always complaining about making america great again, implying it's not

Only way to improve that picture is to add hillary next to him so it's a double kill

i care about the us of ass. i want them du suffer for there sins.
pl vote trump for the kek

Yes, i worked hard for everything, gotten nothing for free. Thats an American for ya

It took you that long to come up with that? I would have responded sooner, but I was busy trying to read your unintelligible paragraph. Elementary level must be your peak, it seems.

MAGA (in real life)

Big League

Scares the shit out of me that people don't see through her fake bullshit.

If anybody else did what she did just with the email thing, jail time. Not to even mention the other crooked shit

gonna lose.

>Congratulations Madam President

>He thinks alt right is anything other then a meme

No, Fuck you OP

just a reminder kids this board is 18+

if only i could have gotten free college

It's currently not, too many SJWs and politically correct faggots, hence her being an unpatriotic candidate, these things are not good for any country.

agreed

That picture is fairly accurate. Trump standing on the smoldering remains of the USA while claiming victory for himself.

Thanks pol autismo

Spot the agitated Trump bootlicker dropout

ARE THERE HIDDEN TRUMP SUPPORTERS?

VOTE NOW:

politicaloutsource.com/2016/11/vote-are-their-hidden-donald-trump.html

Fuck you Sup Forums you white supremacist, red-pilling basement dwelling faggots. Your orange cunt lord and savior is going to suffer an embarrassing defeat.

voted

I m not a us citizen, nor a us resident, so my point of view is irrelevent here... But a Trump president will be so fuuuunnnny to watch...
Like when Rome became moot...
GW Bush a billion times... and still he had advisors, I know, lol

> selects every message against trump
> "sorry 18+ kiddos"
You seem like the mature one here, did you study for tomorrow ?

> the pin is the genuine signal to find a suited president
Yes.

I'm not even with Hillary I'm an europeanfag I just laugh at your stupidity holy kek I understand the hate that America goes through every time

dropout from what? Your Marxist indoctrination camp? No I never went I'm a tradesman

How can anyone not vote for Hillary. If Wall Street supports her, then so do I.

usatoday.com/story/money/markets/2016/11/07/asian-stocks-bounce-after-fbi-clears-clinton-over-emails/93412244/

Frustrated enough to take the time to click on every post against Trump!

>worked hard for everything
>gotten nothing for free
Amazing, just like Trump.

And Hillary dripping piss on the ashes like an elderly lady with bladder problems, what's your point?

Point is she doesn't think about the country, she think about herself and her special interests/backers.

I think we just need a fucking purge night.

I resent that! He worked very hard to rip off all of his investors for all of his various failed businesses!

Point should be that she didn't give a single fuck about some pin, she worked her speeches and tried to get her best side on this set while Trump asked for some shit while claiming America is a mess and he only will make it great.

Like my captcha is saying
>BLUFF

bruh.. the only time Trump thinks about someone else than himself, is when he masturbates.

you know this, fuck off.

> Wall Street climbs as investors bet on Clinton victory

reuters.com/article/us-usa-stocks-idUSKBN1331GB

He only got a small loan once from his daddy. He definitely didn't get anything from daddy's estate.

He barely failed any businesses the failed to successful ratio is insanely good, as you would expect from a genius

voted clinton

looking forward to the salt toniiiiight

Trump is a poor man's idea of a rich man.

Trump is for the people and for the country, your denial doesn't make it untrue.

Accept it, "President Trump"