How was the first order formed? Also where did Snoke come from?

How was the first order formed? Also where did Snoke come from?

Disney pulled both from their ass

Snoke is Palpatine

Who was Future Guy?

Retconn bullshit.

Smoke + snake = snoke

Bravo lucas

>How was the Empire formed? Also where did Sheev come from?

Thank christ JJ is smarter than you anons and realizes that this is a fantasy film about wizards and magic and everything doesn't have to be overly explained.

Snoke is darth plagueis

Some writer said it was supposed to be evil future archer

Formed from the leftovers of the empire

Dont know, sadly not a very interesting villain because he seems to have no connection

HOW IS BABBY FORM? HOW GIRL GET PRAGNANT?

This is a shitty normie meme

snoke is darth vaders cousin

Rick Berman.

dude its just a movie turn off your brain XDD

Not my fault, pal.

>What's Roman Empire allegory?

"wizards and magic" my ass

I hope he's bigger than the movie showed, i want to see 400 x-wings buzzing around a titan on a stone throne shooting sith lightening and lazers n shit in the last movie

if he's just evil yoda that would be retarded.

that's a story for another time

People often assume that Snoke is actually tiny and frail manlet, which is why he compensates with huge holograms, but wouldn't it be utterly hilarious if he's actually such a big guy?

It doesn't really matter where Snoke comes from. The whole story makes absolutely no sense at all.

It is like a sequel to lord of the rings where they just say "from the ashes of Mordor came a new orc army with a new dark Lord"
Now some girl Hobbit and her multicultural friends have to throw a new ring into a mountain 5 times as big.

I dunno, that'd be a really weird final battle.

The Sequel Trilogy should've done the Vong OR a Mandalorian invasion since Kotor 1 and 2 are only semi-canon. Doing a rehash of ANH is lazy as all get out.

this.

What were the first orders goals? Did they want to rule or did they just want to cause damage?

If they wanted to rule why wouldn't they just stick to the unknown backwater planets they were already lording over?

um, no. The empire still exists and denies funding the order

>Snoke

I still haven't seen this film, what is this CGI's real name and why is everymeme calling him Snoke?

Rehashing old movies is all an Abrahams film can do.

>that's a story for another time

>my literal face when she said that

You know tfa is a flick when they pluck villains out of the air with no background information or relevance.
Do people even think it isnt a flick?

SNOOKI WANT SNOOK SNOOK

Is Snoke bigger than Bane?

After Endor and Jakku, some Imperial warlords fled to uncharted space outside the known Galaxy. They waited. While they were out there, they did more than a few things that were against the Empire's treaty with the Republic, like making bigass warships and a standing army. It's also where they made Death star 3.0. Some time later they came back and that's it. No clue about Snoke though.

Jesus fucking Christ! You knew nothing aabout the Empire or Vadar going into ESB. It's a saga, not a stand alone film.

This isn't actually true. You're being intentionally obtuse.

What did you know about Sheev or Tarkin during A New Hope? You even barely knew anything about Vader.

"In the next stunning stage of the new Star Wars saga, we get a glimpse of a young Snoke, played by renowned actor Aidan Gillen"

the will of the force :^)

Lord Pavel, I'm Inquisition.

It's Yoda

screencap this

with star wars it's way more believable to imagine that many stormtroopers and empire commanders regrouped and formed a new organization (because unlike in lord of the rings, literally every stormtrooper wasn't killed in return of the jedi, there's a whole galaxy full of them still) the story itself is a rehash and pretty bland and uninspired admittedly.
also how does it absolutely make no sense at all that a black guy could also learn to shoot guns at stormtroopers. i mean they're diversifying the cast to appeal to pc crowds, but really, why do you care?

>the main plot of the movie is about wizards using magic
>"wizards and magic" my ass
fucking idiot

Is Snoke supposed to be human or an alien?

If snoke is plagus then he could be just a really old human.

Given the whole magic tree faggotry

I bet there'll be some parallel that points to Snoke being Adam or Steve or whatever

why does he wear the scar?