This is how tonight will go.

Prove me wrong Sup Forums

Protip:
>you cant

Other urls found in this thread:

270towin
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

prove yours right first

NV and FL the other way and it is over.. by a lot..

>Pennsylvania going red
Keep dreaming

Swap PA and NH and you might have a chance. No chance PA goes red.

He's not winning Ohio and Florida.

Hi OP I'm a cuck prove me wrong that I'm not a cuck.

>California
>Blue

If Trump gets PA, Florida, and NC I will an hero. He won't though and I will just laugh when this thing is wrapped up 15 minutes after the polls close on the west coast.

im going to have to hold you to this user

if OH goes red, I will split wigs.

some ignant mothafuckas livin in mah state

You guys are delusional. The latino and single female vote ALONE will blow his ass out of the water. Especially when you consider that a large portion of his base are clowns here on Sup Forums instead of in line at the polls.

Never heard of a mail in ballot?

what time do polls close on the West?

Ehhh, this.... boss

OP, you cocksucker...you might just be fucking right...GOD DAMNIT!!!!

NM is going trump

Sauce: New Mexican here

Im sorry op, but trump cant win. Since when did you think your vote actually counted?

The majority of land in California is conservative, but the majority of the coast (where all the people live) are liberal and going with Hillary, sadly.

I have, but these basement dwellers on Sup Forums haven't. I bet you the aren't even registered - AND they don't have mail voting in all states.

BTW I got my ass up at 7am and walked to my polling precinct.

>sadly
You misspelled fortunately. Faggot.

All the polls are 7am-7pm - I think. (Technically Hawaii goes last)

6 and a half hours until Cali is done. Then they have to count them

doesnt matter. If trump gets pa, fl, and nc you have to kill yourself. You promised faggot. You're probably safe but just make sure you do the right thing if he does win those states.

>Nah son. RCP is even calling those in favor of trump

low-information voter detected

Um, sorry faggot. I know what I'm trying to type.

> You promised faggot.
different fag, buddy.

Trump is not winning Florida. You're out of your fucking mind.

Fuck yeah! Thats the way to do it Sup Forumsro.

inform me

oh shit whattup! you 505?

6am-7pm. Look on ur card newfag

This is the first thread today ive seen pretending he will win

i'm not out of my mind. i think its very likely that trump wins florida. fuck you

I voted already you dipshit and they opened at 7am. Mine was a elementary school. I literally walked there AT 7

>Trump is not winning Florida
That's good to hear. Is it because of all the Hispanics? Because white Floridians are redneck as fuck. No offense.

Based on what? The latino vote and all the trendy hipsters in Miami are enough to fuck up his game.

270towin com/closing.php

You should head over to Sup Forums.

probably wont happen but I hope trump wins CA so dems get super BTFO

>1
also assload of cubans

Northern Floridians will definitely have an effect, but you know the Dems are going to bus illegals to polling sites to vote.

Yeah and a few weeks ago it said trump would win by 6%. When around the pussy grabbing came out. You can't trust them

you must be literally retarded if you think im arguing that trump will win florida.

I feel bad now that I didn't register to vote all of us non-registered voters who are rooting for Trump but we fucked up and didn't make in time to register now we have to sit back and not let our voices be heard even if our votes don't matter.

"User-Generated Map"

Hispanics and also Cubans you say?

He's finished, isn't he? I hope he still wins, but it seems the media and the SJW's won this one.

It was a meme u dip, but srsly, Trump 2k16

>implying

>PA
>RED

If it falls below 1.1% difference, I'll move there and encourage some friends to, but PA's NOT going to be red.

Kill yourself

The precinct said 7am-7am
my registration card said 7am-7am
Google said 7am-7am

Yours might be different, I'm talking about mine.

>i think its very likely that trump wins florida. fuck you
Are you replying to the wrong person or something? Because my post was in response to that quote.

I've been registered for over a year. I'm always registered and keep my address up to date so I have no issues.

shit 7am-7pm
>typo

the cuban's will help trump. (especially with their history with castro)

kek your right i meant unlikely

Cubans love Obama for lifting the embargo
they are not going to help Trump. They think he will deport them all. That may not be true, but that's what they think.

Oh kek the way I read that made you look retarded as fuck.

Cali votes Republican, an Texas votes democrat.

I will if Trump loses the election will deliver so save this screen shot for later.

odd, i know a cuban and him and his family all voting for trump

Kek. And Bernie will win Alabama

Florida fag here, from central (Orlando) down to south Florida (Miami) all I have seen is trump shit is masses with maybe a dinky little lawn Hillary sign once every 15-20 trump signs if even that. Shit is even on the billboards I kid you not. Florida is going to swing red

Its happening. This was taken just befor the shot

anecdotal

>Cubans love Obama for lifting the embargo
this has to be bait

That number seems odd for the ammount of red vs blue

>mfw its technically possible for a person to become president with 22% of the people's vote

Wow, so that's real bonafide yankee Freedums!

Why don't you guys get a democratic system where its based on the total ammount of votes from people? Instead of this elctoral college bullshit?

Raul ad Barry are BFFs dude

California has been blue for like the past couple of decades user. What sort of lunacy do you have where you think that Trump would be the turning factor in that?

Sorry, not an American here- how long does it usually take to count the votes after that? Basically, at what time will we know the results of each region/state?

fair enough.

however, i do think cubans will go red because of castro fucking cuba

Guaranteed trump loses Florida and Pennsylvania.

usually get total vote count by ~ early december, the president comes in in january

>having to register to be able to partake in elections

fucking usa, over here everybody just gets a letter telling them where they can vote and to turn up with their ID card.

>Pennsylvania
I want you to be right, but you're talking about the state that elected Rick Santorum multiple times so what are you smoking nigga?

They predict percentage chance to win. Of course it fluctuates based on events that go on.

It's almost like you have no idea what you're talking about.

Don't disappoint me. I wanna see those brains across that wall faggot

each region/state will be tomorrow. Normally the election is called the night of, though.

PA has been fool's gold for the GOP for years. Every election cycle, they think they have a shot to win there.

I do agree that he might win Florida

keep thread alive for this

>everyone saying he'll win Florida
Doesn't matter unless he gets Ohio, NC, and flips a blue state or two

This

High turn out in Philly.

Idk if these Liberal cities are going to be able to keep taking all the electoral votes of a state anymore. That's why people are saying Florida will flip, even with places like Miami and Orlando.

sometimes, people's opinion differ from yours. even if you put an edgy "faggot" in the endof your smart statement

I'm 37 minutes late and too lazy to read the whole thread. Other than common sense, where did you get these number?

Do you work for the folks that already decided how the election is gonna be rigged?

We'll know tonight who wins unless it's very close.
Clinton has already been chosen by the Saudi royal family though.

Are you high?

>prove me wrong Sup Forums
That's like saying "prove that god exists"
I can't give specific evidence as to why he doesn't but I can tell you with confidence he doesn't
Just like Trump won't win

Colorado is definitely going red.

You sound like a goverment leaching nigger. Don't worry I'll keep paying your free ride with my daily hard work.

ignant? you realize the entire media has been telling people who to vote for this election. anyone who follows their lead is the ignorant one.

New Hampshire is looking more red than blue this election buddy.

more white people are on welfare and food stamps than black people.

Dah fuck are you talking about?

check these, cucks

Oh jeez I wonder why... Idk because there are more white people then black?