Reminder that if you voted for Hillary, you don't belong on Sup Forums

Reminder that if you voted for Hillary, you don't belong on Sup Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J-lsGsx7EzA
youtube.com/watch?v=TFp4EHbXrNA
youtube.com/watch?v=PcKlPhFIE7w
theguardian.com/us-news/2016/jun/28/donald-trump-ohio-rally-isis-torture-tpp-rape
youtube.com/watch?v=Zicmm0nSzEM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'm refusing to vote, can I still play with you guys?

OP here, I'm not voting for either. But it's Trump or nothing.

I was here first cunt

>not voting
>but here's my shitty opinion anyway
They're both garbage. Fuck em both.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

It's happening

>Implying we're all dumbfuck Americans

Shitpost dubs.
Checked and gtfo

>>Sup Forums

I didnt even vote. Fuck those two dips shits

I voted for obama twice and 40 mins ago i voted for hillary. Although i voted for bernie in the primaries.

I voted for Hillary and legal weed
This isn't your web board anymore, cuck

If you voted for Hillary or Trump, prepare yourselves for the lynching of the century from everyone else who was smart enough to understand what a fucking inane idea this was. You've done this to yourselves. The election is about choosing between the best candidates for your country, not the worst, retarded American!

no...
no it's not

DELET THIS.

>eurofags don't count

It really, really is tho

True. Because I thought we all.just wanted to watch the world burn anyway. Trump for the lolz 2016

I voted for my Puffy Nipples

This is the kind of plague-ridden posters I want to exterminate from the board.

I thought everybody on this board was a previous Ron/Rand Paul supporter who voted Gary Johnson

If Hillary win, its nuke war ahead
youtube.com/watch?v=J-lsGsx7EzA

>two

I'm not even American and I know more about your political system...

You know what? Vote for a fucking burger you stupid pricks.

This is the only appropriate response

too bad faggot

kek is this real ?
3 bullets in the back suicide incoming

Don't you get it? Retardation is like a virulent disease in America. Once the media, polls and retarded voters themselves convince you that every vote except those for Trump and Hillary are worthless, they are.

>nigga pls

But I want to see a war.

>Hillary is the one that's going to destroy everything
>keep your rhetoric straight

>Acceptance

Hey news flash, it really doesn't matter who you vote for, things will continue as they have always done so, in the interests of money.

Stores got both issues in advance and will sell the version for the candidate that wins.

So the Clinton version.

I voted for Hillary and I'm going to stay on this site. And there is literally nothing you can do about it

Tried to troll Trump supporters with a fake deplorable account but literally nothing you can say is stupider than the real supporters. So I started thinking, what if all those Trump supporters on twitter are just people trolling each other?

We need OP's after all.

I understand how it's happened, I just don't understand why.

Jill Stein seems like she'd win the Bernie fans over and Gary Johnson is a perfect protest vote candidate.

Where's the Monster Raving Looney Party when you need them?

It will be Plutocraticly backed Pseudo Democracy as usual, only a few choice things will change to give the illusion the President has any power, the rest will be blocked by Congress.

Oh fuck off OP, you know you want a woman in charge.

If anything, you'll have something to bitch about for the next 8 years.

I stay here faggot and there is nothing you can do

Get back to class faggot

YES!
how is this not obvious?

Nice quads, but you're wrong. Our economic situation hinges on who we get.

Green Parties all over the world are popular

They're not in the US.

I'd call you Sherlock, but that'd be an insult to all the shit Sherlocks out there.

Your mom would be pissed at you user

I always thought she'd be a Presidentette and her husband the first gentleman

You're wrong tho. My dad would be, since he's a cuck.

Aww man.. he might take your allowance

Nope. Not a eurofag

>Sup Forums
Get back to your containment board faggot, you don't belong here

It's pretty retarded but I was thinking the same thing, back in the days, there wasn't even the need to make all of these thread with the factions, Sup Forums would've voted for Trump with no doubt...

We're used to cohabit with cancerous users, you know...

Gary dropped out. He's still on the ballot, but dropped out of the race.

>Trump for the lolz

I was gonna vote for Hillary but you make a good point

Reminder that if you want to talk politics, there's an entire board for that. Can't wait for this fucking election to be over. It doesn't matter who's in the White House; you'll still have exactly the same meager, worthless little life.

Pure retardation

>the two that matter
Fuckwit.

Kek

Lul. Of course you beta faggots would vote for the Chad you could never be

Oh the irony.........

your dubs confirms your position is honest

LOL dubs of truth

Jesus Christ, this is going to be a semantic battle?
>the two major party candidates

Gary was just a dumbass, real shame cause this would've been the year for a libertarian win.

With a better candidate on either green or libertarian, and this could have been a much, much different race.

Too much truth in that statement.
This may have been our first and only chance to change the political landscape in America forever, and we sent Gary fucking Johnson.

Top fucking kek. If Paul would have run lib and not try to out conservative 18 other conservatives (and trump), then he could have been a real dark horse this year.

Is Vermin Surpreme a running candidate in this election?

No, this is a battle between a person and a brick fucking wall, a fucking tape recorder with the same phrase on it. You only think that they have no chance, but Clinton's and Trump's mandates are small compared to the active electorate.

If you rallied, you could've got some independent swing states. Maybe more.

We gotta argue about SOMETHING irrelevant.

Reply to this post as much as possible to make sure people see it, everyone should know trump is an absolute maniac.

Trump praising kim jong un: "He is the boss, it's incredible. he wiped out the uncle, he wiped out this one, that one, this guy doesn't play games!"
youtube.com/watch?v=TFp4EHbXrNA

Trump's reaction to 9/11: Bragging that now he has the tallest building in down manhattan
youtube.com/watch?v=PcKlPhFIE7w

Trump said he supports waterboarding. he said he "likes it alot". in case you are not aware of it, waterboarding is a form of torture in which water is poured over a cloth covering the face and breathing passages of an immobilized captive, causing the individual to experience the sensation of drowning. Waterboarding can cause extreme pain, dry drowning, damage to lungs, and brain damage from oxygen deprivation.
It's illegal by international law, and interviewer asked him about why he supports a form of torture that is internationally illegal and trump's response was "i dont care".
theguardian.com/us-news/2016/jun/28/donald-trump-ohio-rally-isis-torture-tpp-rape

Trump also advocated for killing the families of his enemies, including children and babies. .

How does it feel? Knowing that everyone knows your post is full of shit and you're just wasting your time?

That sounds like he should feel at home on Sup Forums.

Smart people go on here too, you know.

>for the lolz
gtfo normie

If it was for the luls we would be voting for Gary Johnson

I had to jump back and make sure I wasn't missing something, because you're talking about hypotheticals and future elections, whereas I'm talking about current state of the system today on election day. Not two years ago when independent parties could have drummed up support, or in two weeks when people wake up to the hazy reality of what went down. Got it?

>I'll take it over endless political arguments. You can atleast inform someone's syntax, you can't argue someone's opinion

Not all of Sup Forums is retarded. Trump supporters just make it seem that way.

i'll check your dubs friendo

Explain.

this proves the election is rigged just like when dewey beat truman

Yeah. They make the Hillary supporters look so stupid by comparison.

Unfortunately, Sup Forums has gotten full of redditfags that are afraid of Sup Forums.

She should be on a Dental ad.

I voted Hillary... everyone belongs on Sup Forums, that's kind of the point of Sup Forums. All types of people are on it, and we all call each other faggots. If you voted for Trump though... have fun being on the losing side you faggot.

back to tumblr with your kumbaya faggot anus

Trump is evil.

youtube.com/watch?v=Zicmm0nSzEM

Sup Forums was excited to elect obama in 08, what the fuck are you on about?

Golly gee. Maybe you should just kill yourself and get it over with. That way you'll never see us again!

Wrong.

You don't belong on Sup Forums.

>sarcasm
it's not a difficult concept