Ask a poll worker anything

ask a poll worker anything

Why are you using your cellphone in the polling center?

Aren't you supposed to follow the law?

Why do you feel that you're above the law?

im chillen, my 'supervisor' said it was ok

Why are you old? Why do you make everyone wait in line while you walk some old nigger through a change of address form? Can't you send her to the side?

You realize that your Supervisor just advised you to break the law, right?

If you're on break and want to use your phone, go outside.

This is the perfect example of why our country is going to shit.

Law breaking from the bottom up.

Living in California, is there a point in voting?

im the youngest poll worker in here, wont give you my age. but if you are that curious, im not even 20. lady isnt a nigger, some asian hoe

Is it rigged

How many people have voted?

How many people do are registered to vote here?

How many people can vote at one time?

well shit man. lol this country has been going to hell since the 90's.
lol idk

maybe idk
around 90
nigga wat
nigga wat x2

In the UK you can only vote at the poll station you're registered at, so they have a list of all the people who can vote there. I was wondering how many people were registered at this station.

In each polling station there's several cubical that you go into to vote. There's 16 at my local polling station so 16 people can vote at once. I was wondering if US polling stations were larger.

You don't have to contribute to its downfall by breaking the law and pleading ignorance.

please tell me one thing from this image you can use to abuse the country

Can you work my pole?

oh, well here its almost the same, you are assigned a station but you can go to any, there are 6 cubic things

In America we have poll centers that are based on your District (Democratic or Republican), and you vote within your own district.

A Democrat can go into a Republican polling center and vote Hillary and vice versa, nobody knows what/who you're voting for.

Will you check these?

will you make trump win?

You miss my point entirely.

I don't care.

The law is the law. Period.

a government volunteer employee should damn well not break the law whatsoever.

Are you and the workers at your precinct as corrupt and rule breaking as the mother fuckers at the precinctsame I've been observing today? All though, I believe it could truly just be gross incompetence.

Official Poll Watcher here.

Triggered

I handed in my wife's and my own ballots today (she's in school, I took the day off), one of the poll watchers was super mad about it.

chill brah
idk man
fuck yeah no homo
nah

who did you vote for?

Doesn't surprise me. It's also perfectly legal to do so at my location.

checked.

>yes I am trigged btw

checked.

>no, I wont chill. Law breaker.

if you print it out the edges can be sharp

Same here, I checked before I left and confirmed with the people at the poll station.

Just shows how ignorant some of these "watchers" are.

How hard do you work your pole?