Berniebros, who did you vote for today? Both me and my Dad voted Bernie in the PA primaries...

Berniebros, who did you vote for today? Both me and my Dad voted Bernie in the PA primaries, and now we both voted Trump.

Hilldog ofc

Any bernie supporter who voted clinton has no principles and supports wallstreet and corporations

You fucking idiot...

Wanna say why, or are you just going to use ad-homs?

did not vote we are fucced with either of these corporate shill "choices"

So since you couldn't have what you wanted you decided to vote for the complete opposite rather then the next best thing?

>the next best thing?
bernout pls

Nice b8 OP, I too hammer nails up my penis when I don't get exactly what I want

>complete opposite

Hardly, here's some reasons for you.

>Both want to audit the Fed.
>Both genuinely give a shit about America and its people.
>Both are correct about protectionism and would not support NAFTA/TPP
>Both are more pro-gun than Clinton
>Both don't take money from Wall Street bankers and wealthy donors to the extreme Clinton does.
>Both recognize the system is rigged and want to do something about it.

Because fuck Hillary!

Vermin Supreme

Trump - I was going to vote for Stein, but ultimately Trump winning would be better for progressive candidates in the future. The democratic party is not going to move to reform unless Hillary faces jail time, and a Trump presidency is the only way that might happen.

I voted for Dr. Jill Stein, the only candidate that is truly running on a platform for environmental reform.

I ended up voting Trump. I didn't agree with Bernie on everything, but NAFTA, TPP, his stance on Wallstreet and being bought and paid for by the banks aligned with Trump. Oh, and the fact that Hillary and the DNC raped his chances for nominee

She's adorable, I hope she gets to 5%

would you fuck this silver gilf?

all my bernt out friends voted trump because they despise the shill.

Less of a fug and more along the lines of love-making.

She's also the only candidate that I feel actually speaks for me. Hillary speaks for corporations. Trump is a demagogue. Johnson has an Ayn Rand fetish. Stein isn't perfect, but she's the closest to what I believe in.

>gilf
fuckin lost. heh/10

/thread

Trump is the next best choice after Bernie.

OP here, I'd vote for her if she could win and if Trump was a little bit worse of a candidate. In other words, if we're talking Romney/Obama, then I'd have no qualms about voting third-party. Without getting into the debates, though, it's hopeless. American people are too ignorant, and the corrupt system needs to change to allow more options.

and a complete lack of basic knowledge of the economy.

3rd party was gonna leave it blank anyways

It's not about winning, it's about getting 5% of the vote. If she can get that much, the Green Party gets millions in federal funding. Of course she isn't going to win, but there are other goals that are attainable other than winning. Voting Green or any 3rd party makes your vote have much more of an impact.

>narcissist trump gives a shit about anyone other than himself and his kids
>audit the fed-spend millions of taxpayer money on a meme
>doesnt take money- campaign paid for by breitbart and russia
>want to end the rigged system- by being a dictator
kek russia, elections over. hillary won. to the gulag with you.

Yeah, you're right. I live in a swing state, sadly.

Not him but FBI found no ties to Russia
>inb4 "the same FBI that blah blah blah"

You can't have it both ways faggot. Either trump is tied to Russia and Clinton is guilty of treason or he's not and she's just simply too retarded to operate an email and didn't have enough intent to commit a crime.

>cant defend trump
>hate on hillary
>call user a hillary defender
>i won

You're a dumb lying cocksucker. Stop shilling for Trump you fucking cuck.

>shilling for Trump

Kinda seems like the pot is calling the kettle black...

That's Mr. President to you, sonny boy.

I don't want to defend trump. I stated fact. It's one way or the other. I didn't vote FOR trump. I voted AGAINST Hillary. And it's purely for things she has actually said on video. I don't really like trump and I usually vote Dem. not this time. I care about this country too much. I'll take the controllable idiot over the uncontrollable evil genius any day.

I thought that you voted for Trump because Hillary is a woman, you did good , user, Bernie was the best one.

they also grew up and stopped thinking this world worked like a Disney movie, good for them.

>controllable idiot
Uhm controllable by who? He fucked the GOP up the ass.

I voted for trump

this describes me too

hate republicans but this bernie supporter hates hillary even more

fuck her and her kind

Not op but if you think the majority of trump voters are voting against the vagina that's a little uninformed. We have no qualms with the vagina. It's what the vagina is attached to and the shit that vagina has seen and done that we have an issue with. Idk who our first female president will be(if not hilldawg) but rest assured if it isn't Hillary it will be one bad ass broad that actually is a woman of the people and gets shit done. I just hope Dianne Feinstein dies before the next election.

she must've been hot in the 60s/70s

>the president acts alone and have complete power over the nation
She will have people who know economics with her and if she doesn't listen to them congress has the power to stop her from doing economic harm to the country

By law? By congress? Checks and balances? Hillary cares not for YOUR laws. She wants to change the world. And the American system of govt has no place in the NWO

More CUTE than hot.

Jill

vote 4 hillairy she s a beutiful women

I'd hit it

johnson cause who else i guess

Any Bernie supporter who voted Trump was probably a politically misinformed doofus to begin with. Those candidates are incredibly different. Clinton not only adopted some of his positions to court his voters after he left the race, he fucking endorsed her.

There's the "misinformed voter" argument again. Do you realize how fucked up our government is? We don't have the choice to be ideologically pure. It's the establishment against you.

I was a big Bernie supporter and honestly I wrote in satan for president. Voted on everything else seriously though.

I voted for Bernie. That way, when America comes crumbling down, I can say that I tried to save it.

Why do you think Trump cares more about other people than himself?

Shitposting this hard.

Not him but that's not what anyone is really saying. Trump cares more about us than Hillary does.

He gave us his extravagant life to enter the world of politics, knowing the media would rip apart his image left and right. Clinton changes positions based on the what the polls say and is only interested in the furtherance of her own power.

He gave up*

they both care 0%

Sure, but only 1 of them is barely literate.

see You are naive if you think either of them are running for any reason except to further their own personal agenda.