WWYD thread, goth edition. Be as brutal as possible, you know they deserve it

WWYD thread, goth edition. Be as brutal as possible, you know they deserve it.

Bamp

I would take away her allowance

I would ask her father to show her more love and then fuck her dad

Facefuck til her eyeliner is running down her cheeks.
Then I'd bust on her face and make her use that shit band shirt to wipe it up.

I would buy her ice cream
Then take her to the record store and buy her all the records she wants
Because if she actually listens to the subhumans she's rad as fuck

2/10

9/10

8/10

Consensual sex in the missionary position for the sole purpose of procreation.

Degenerates.

10/10

Probably just look and snigger to myself then go about my day

>10/10

>ugly ass elongated face

Nigga you so fucking desperate

Noice, I really wish someone would just beat the shit out of her tbh
And also shit on her face

Anything more revealing?

I raped a goth girl at our county fair. It was two years ago, so I was 26 and she turned out to be 15.

She didn't even squirm or scream. We walked around for a while after. I brushed the dirt off her shirt, we played a few games and we kept in contact for about a year until she moved.

I wonder what ever happened to her. She was so submissive and so tight.

She looks like a smug cunt. I'd punch her right in the fucking mouth. If she tried to talk back, i'd backhand her so hard it would cause her to fall to the ground. Then i'd kick her in the fucking stomach until she stopped moving. Then i'd get her up on all fours with her ass in the air. I'd rip her panties off and fuck her as brutally hard as I could and explode deep inside of her. Then i'd pull my dick out of her and spit on her and walk away as if nothing happened.

the whole outfit and look just cries out rape me

Thankfully, my local police department allows me to report people online without having to file a report. I hope you get a visit soon.

Sounds like a hoot

For me, women being sexually appealing to me cries rape me. I would make Ted Bundy proud.

more of this goth cunt

She is a subbie slut

kek

nice, i wanna find out what she can take, the urge to be abusive and rough with her is strong

I'd tie her up and force her to grow her tucking eyebrows back.
Fucking goofy looking

Oh she can take it, she have told me she want no control

Has subhumans shirt, Gerard Way poster in background.
Probably call her a poser.

Pretty much this;Except I'd stick it in her dookie hole.

>goth
>subhumans UK

Think you need to rethink your stereotypes

Fucking amazing, more like this one
The outline of her tits is really visible here (she's a slutty cunt)

perfect, i'd enjoy many many things with her then, tied, pinned down by the throat, choking, abusing her nipples, gagged, bright red ass, and many more while fucking her every possible way

I'd crack her in the jaw with whatever is nearby, tie her up, smack her ass, tits, and pussy with a stick til she's purple and bleeding a little. Then I'd put a vibe on the clit and slap her face and tell her that if she cums I'll make it worse. Once she cums I'll slam her on the ground and stand on her chest til she about passes out. Then I'll start fucking her. If she's about to cum I'll make her beg for permission or I'll stop and smack her around some more. When I'm about to cum I'll pull out and slam my cock deep in her asshole so I can feel her tense with the pain while I cum to her screams

wwyd to this slut?

Moar of her wearing shit like this wtf

Anyone want to use her?

tie her up, slap fuck out of her, then use every hole in any way i wished, not how she wishes, and not to her limits but mine, looks like a whore, should be used like one

Who is this girl shes perfect

that face needs a slap, looks so full of herself then dragged by the hair and used

nice, she is a whore

i like whores, so long as they can take it like a whore, hands tied behind her head bent over my knee and spanked til her ass is red as can be, tears flowing, then grabbed by the hair and abuse her mouth, making her choke on cock

Sup Forumsros, how would you abuse Kristy??

Get her on her knees with her stomach laying over a stool, arms tied behind her head and shove a metal bar in her mouth. I'd grab her panties and pull them up til they tore and split her pussy.
Then I'd shove a vibrator up her ass and put my foot on it and shove it deeper and deeper down til she cries. I'd walk infront of her and slap her face with my cock a few times, use her tears as lube and ram her pussy at the same time she's got the vibrator going.

wwyd

Keep posing her

alex can take a good amount of pain, here she is ready for anyone to come and abuse her

restrain her, by cuffs, chains, ropes, whatever was about, pour hot candlewax onto her body as she's hit, slapped, otherwise made to suffer

Anyone who wants to add me on kik can, I'll dump pics and possibly info
@jordenmatt

Oh yeah? And what will you report? "Some guy, I don't know his name, or location, just that he was 26 once, raped a girl, don't know her name either, who was once 15. Oh yeah, the thread also 404'd soon after he admitted this."

You're an idiot.

He has gorgeous eyes!

good boyo

write more and I'll post nudes

Anyone want me to tribute their sluts?

Who is she to ya, gf or something?

Nah just a friend
Yeah add me on kik @jordenmatt you can send me tributes through there. Also anyone else who wants to add me on there can and I'll dump pics of her/possibly info

That bitch gets the staple gun
I'll force her to hold paper over her tits, ass, thighs and upper arm with shit like "I have no rights" or "I'll fuck a dog for attention" or something more rapey while I staple it to her and force her to crawl around while I whip the signs off of her

She's about as goth as Donny Osmond.

Any way to contact you outside of kik? I'll only do it for tits though.

Wets to her?