Britfag here, just wondering what Americunts think of the election

Britfag here, just wondering what Americunts think of the election.

Are you genuinly excited about voting for either Clinton or Trump?

Are you pissed off that you have to choose between them both?

Are you worried about the future of your country?...etc

I don't really know what the truth is and what the media says is going on but im glad that I don't live in America right now.
Pic very related...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TFp4EHbXrNA
youtube.com/watch?v=PcKlPhFIE7w
theguardian.com/us-news/2016/jun/28/donald-trump-ohio-rally-isis-torture-tpp-rape
scribd.com/doc/229667084/State-of-Arkansas-V-Thomas-Alfred-Taylor#fullscreen
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Im not excited about either candidate. They're both shit. I just want what's best for the environment.

The majority of Americas are excited that Clinton is not Trump. That's enough to win and keep the inbreds frustrated.

Even though this guy's a faggot hippie, he's right. Both these people suck, but Clinton is at least 10x shittier than Trump, what with the sheer amount of corruption and scandal that surrounds her like a cloud.

Trump's just a dumbass blowhard, and may in fact be instrumental in weeding out all the criminals we currently have in D.C. Hopefully.

I've been pro-clinton since 2008. Genuinely looking forward to the faggot butthurt from uninformed, retarded and fattyfatfat Trumpers on here when she wins.

>oblivious to hillary's corruption
>calls others uninformed
ayy

I really dont understand enviroment fags.
The sun will start expanding soon and burn the whole planet up.

Whoever wins I don't really care at this point, both sides did enough to disenchant their voters so it's deserved whoever we get. I just don't pretend to be pro-Trump like the underage memers.

>soon
I'm not sure what time scale you're working off but it'll be billions of years yet.

Trump is a moron who rarely says anything that could be realisticly applied to the current system. Hilary is everything wrong with a pro corporate system. It's depressing, they have both make a farce of the US in polar and opposite ways. There are so many SJWs and inbreds in the US that have their vote perma locked in, that the only hope left is the reasonable logical middle ground. But dem and rep are not real options while being the only options any more, basicly were fucked.

>be american
>have to vote for either jackass or a crook

>"But... voting 3rd party is just a waste of a vote!!!"

Many suicides should be occurring across your lands today.

Millions even

We've reached a point in our political system where third parties literally cannot stand against the might of the Republicans and Democrats. They're like midgets (not fantasy dwarves, actual midgets) trying to fight giants.

Reply to this post as much as possible to make sure people see it, everyone should know trump is an absolute maniac.

Trump praising kim jong un: "He is the boss, it's incredible. he wiped out the uncle, he wiped out this one, that one, this guy doesn't play games!"

Trump's reaction to 9/11: Bragging that now he has the tallest building in down manhattan

Trump said he supports waterboarding. he said he "likes it alot". in case you are not aware of it, waterboarding is a form of torture in which water is poured over a cloth covering the face and breathing passages of an immobilized captive, causing the individual to experience the sensation of drowning. Waterboarding can cause extreme pain, dry drowning, damage to lungs, and brain damage from oxygen deprivation.
It's illegal by international law, and interviewer asked him about why he supports a form of torture that is internationally illegal and trump's response was "i dont care".
theguardian.com/us-news/2016/jun/28/donald-trump-ohio-rally-isis-torture-tpp-rape

Trump also advocated for killing the families of his enemies, including children and babies.

//

i cant tell the difference

God, this has to be fixed
I don't want the same shit 2020
Memes were good though

95% of the things against clinton are conspiracy theories. If you can't tell the difference, it's probably because of that. you should vote clinton

Let me debunk a common fake scandal drumpfkins invented against clinton:

It's all about the time she was a lawyer. she was appointed to defend a rapist by the judge:
scribd.com/doc/229667084/State-of-Arkansas-V-Thomas-Alfred-Taylor#fullscreen

1. Hillary never said the girl was "asking for it", it was an expert child psychologist invited into the case who said it
2. The rapist was sent to jail, it ended with a plea bargain, meaning she forced him to admit he is guilty for a shortened duration in jail
3. When she was interviewed few years later, She did not laugh at the girl, but at details of the investigation.
4. SHE DID NOT destroy evidence from the investigation. the hole in the girl's underwear she was talking about was cut to take a piece for examination in a lab.

Yeah I know my point is why care about the enviroment if the plantets gonna burn up?
Humans will prolly be extinct before that anyway

They are both shit, but i really want trump to win because its obvious what a blatantly evil piece of shit Hillary and her cohorts are.

Our political system is a fucking joke, I don't even find that statement debatable. Two party system is cancer, electoral college for what purpose it may have served is now an arbitrary pile of garbage. I want Trump to win so I can sit back and watch the shit show for however many years it takes him to be assassinated

Because fucktards like you do nothing but ridicule third parties. If every dipshit who said "I would love a third party, but they're not going to win" actually fucking voted for one, it would make a difference. Bitching on the internet is not how revolutions happen.

Just because something is a "conspiracy theory" doesn't make it untrue.

The very fact that people dismiss information because it "sounds like a conspiracy" just makes them appear like retards who cant think for themselves unless its about something their TV was saying.

only if you make them extinct, retard

Thank you fellow britfag, I too have wondered this, it seems like choosing which arm you wish to lose,

Honestly, I'm a labour voter, love Corbyn, but I genually see (Although he's a fucking idiot and would rather kms then vote for him over here) the appeal of Trump over Clinton although my roots would suggest I'm a democrat, but Hillary is a fucking corrupt cunt, and always has been

Has it really come down to this? I feel for you America.

What it comes down to is do I want
>woman who is likely a criminal, and may take money for herself
Or
>man who is easily angered, and may piss off foreign leaders
I voted Hillary
And if you voted for Aleppo man Gary Johnson, then you are an indecisive cuck.

It would help if all the third parties weren't shit as well. When all you get are morons like Gary Johnson (who can't name a single foreign leader, whether he respects them or not), it's hardly fucking worth voting for them anyway, now isn't it?

If we had a third party that wasn't just as backwards and stupid as the two big ones come into play, that would be nice. Hell, I would even do it myself if I could afford to, but the fact of the matter is that I can't, and nobody else who is willing is capable financially.

>implying Gary Johnson would be a good president
>implying Gary Johnson even wants to be president
>implying Gary Johnson knows what Aleppo is

Why I voted for Trump.
Because I use my head to research and find out what candidates really are, not what the media wants me to think.
Because Donald Trump has more women in executive and managerial positions than any comparable company, which tells me he is not a misogynist.
Because he pays these women the same or more than their male counterparts, which tells me looks for capacity and skills in people, not color, gender or race.
Because he fought the West Palm Beach City Council to be able to open his newly purchased club, so he could include blacks and Jews as members, who had been banned until then. This tells me he is not a racist.
Because he has raised wonderful children who have turned out to be outstanding, hard-working and compassionate adults. He must be doing something right.
Because his economic plans makes sense, are conservative in nature, and I vote based of what is best for my family, my friends and my country.
Because everybody, the left and the right are afraid of him, the media is trying to destroy his image, and even foreign governments are voicing their opinions, so he must be doing something right. Clean house maybe?
Because I want a Supreme Court that will uphold the Constitution, not behave as minions of the administration. I have had enough with judges who are more like political activists than law enforcers.
Because I fear for my family’s safety if the current trend of not confronting blatant terrorism continues – which is a threat to our way of life.
Because I am fed up with the rampant corruption of this administration. Accountability in government is paramount, and as this administration has demonstrated, it is a foreign concept to them.
Because I am fed up with the political correctness gone wild, and because Trump is not afraid to say what everybody thinks but does not dare to say.
I want America to be great again

India and russia love Trump? I mean all we keep seeing is beef between Rooski and Ameritards

Trump would've been the lesser of two evils and cleaned the gov up a bit but hillary will win. Voted johnson because it would be nice to see the lib party get gov funding, more exposure etc in the future.

I'm pretty scared tbh

from wisconsin, i see trump support everywhere

hes gonna push the nuke button

i need mental health care, voted killery

kinda wanna see the world burn

had this fear i was gonna get in that voting booth and vote hitler, i mean trump but didn't whew

I have a child

want the country/world to be safe for my kid, i don' think it'll be if trump wins

->

Just hoping for luck in the wars to come.

So you watched a vid on fb your dumb friend posted about gary and entirely wrote him off with out digging. Nice logic

Trump's going to lose because he couldn't keep his fucking mouth shut till after the election.

Clinton would've lost to literally anyone else because she's corrupt af.

Look at all these assholes who didn't write-in for Jeb!

How often do you fuck your cousin?

Seriously, everything you wrote tells us that you are a backwater hick who is easily manipulated into believing whatever malarkey is presented to you so long as you think it aligns with your beliefs.

This person is right. Accept the part about Internet bitching, that IS how revolution happens.

>> im glad that I don't live in America right now.
Yeah, how's that Brexit thing working out for you guys?

>Kim Jong Un - he really doesn't fuck around, though.
>911 - Well, he did have the tallest building in Manhattan.
>waterboarding - it fuckin' works.
>killing families of enemies - that also works

>be NCfag
>family voting Trump
>extended family voting Trump
>all 5 neighbors have trump signs
>in grocery store cashiers talk about voting trump
>in bank tellers joke about Hillary
The south is scary

Actually, I've never liked Johnson. I've always thought he was an idiot, for various reasons.

Also, fuck shillbook.

Trump lost cuz he's a pussy grabber.

#nevar4git

We're now a one-party state.

remember brexit?

same fucking deal, feels like the world is caving in then fucking nothing to show for it for years

LOVE TRUMP! MAGA

NCfag here

Nihilism makes me not care

let me help here.

If you were thinking of voting Hillary, you should vote Gary instead. otherwise as you where

I thought Johnson sounded good on the surface... seemed cool in his AMA and everything.

but then I took the test ballot and was only in-line with 43% of his policies. Compared to 15% Trump, and 90% for both Hill the Shill and Jill the Jew

Minimizing human extinction is a pretty good idea imo. Otherwise why not just an hero?

This guy...

Don't know that if you kill your enemies, they win?

I hate Hillary, but if Trump made it into office, he'd push to legalize suing the media that exposes people like Trump or Clinton. She's the worst candidate for whom I've voted. The only relief that anyone will get this election is knowing that the winner was the second worst candidate instead of the worst.

Vote Edward McMullin, get one state and the game's changed bois

If not hundreds of thousands

Be warned this won't be a good sample population, Sup Forums is over indexed on neckbeard alt righters who think Trump will destroy feminism or something

No offense but it sounds like you watched an 8 min youtube video on the guy. If you'd done you homework you wouldn't be shilling for any of these walking talking jokes.

Just a reminder that if you vote or have voted for Hillary you are blatantly ignoring her corruption, corporate lies.

>Spirit cooking
>Murder
>Bribes
>CANNIBALISM
>FUCKING CANNIBALISM

If you ACTUALLY support Hillary clinton, you need to jump off a fucking building onto a bed of nails.

The thing about conspiracy theories is normally the person gets a kick out of it.
9/11 USA gets to invade other for oil etc

How does Hillary get props for half the shit?
Fucking Trump voters thinking for themselves and this is what you get.

>She's the worst candidate for whom I've voted. The only relief that anyone will get this election is knowing that the winner was the second worst candidate instead of the worst.

fucking /thread

I'm upset that I'm not the Emperor of this entire fucking planet.

The people who give a shit about her defense of rapists are the same morons who are bothered by Trump talking shit. Stupid bullshit like having a giggle about something unsavoury 10+ years ago doesn't matter. Defending a rapist, laughing about it, and all the stupid shit Trump says; none of it is in the same ballpark as other stuff Hillary has done, yet that seems to be all anyone cares about. It's insane.

She's corrupt as fuck, she's a war hawk, she takes money from enemies of the USA via the Clinton foundation, she's colluded with authorities in the primaries. Both candidates are also weak as piss on climate change. The list goes on and on. These are all terrible traits in a national leader, whereas being offensive to everyone on the planet is just a (major) annoyance.

Islam is eventually going to take over North America. I'm a '''''''''''white''''''''''' American atheist and I'm 100% sure this will happen.

Way to go cucks.

Hillary will win a second term in 2020.

Republicans don't seem to understand that retarded is bad.

Palin should have prevented Trump from ever happening but it didn't. The same will happen in 2020.

Republicans will nominate Ted Nugent and they will get behind him.

Just wait for proof in this thread - some idiot will claim that this is actually a good idea.

You make good points, but do you think you could outline some of the issues you have with trump?

This is legit depressing that, as much as I hate to admit it, this is what is voting for the world's future

>gg

i hate both of them. i dont either represent the real views of the american people. I also dont think either of them will help to better out world image ot foreign policies. Also i think either will make things worse in the middle east i their wn special ways. The only one that i think has ony hope of doing anything positive is trump. America has an extremly low employement rate. That issue and the overall lack of manafacturing job is why i voted for him. The future will tell that it was surely a bad idea for two reason.
1) i live in NY. Ny alwasy goes dem. If this goes to trump ill shove a 2liter up my ass with time stamp
2) Im not an overall big fan of nuclear war, or war in general.

that being said hows brit? i might be relocating shortly

Ha, what you said is true, accept that if Sup Forums has a clear favorite it's trump.

>Are you genuinly excited about voting for either Clinton or Trump?
no

>Are you pissed off that you have to choose between them both?
yes

>Are you worried about the future of your country?...etc
only in the sense that America is located on planet earth

It like being forced to choose witch STD is best for you.

This is how dumb some of you are

decades

This.

Dismissing all 'conspiracy theories' without consideration is as bad as accepting them all without consideration.

Don't come, not because we don't want you, but because it's dying faster than the US

Reply to this post as much as possible to make sure people see it, everyone should know trump is an absolute maniac.

Trump praising kim jong un: "He is the boss, it's incredible. he wiped out the uncle, he wiped out this one, that one, this guy doesn't play games!"

Trump's reaction to 9/11: Bragging that now he has the tallest building in down manhattan

Trump said he supports waterboarding. he said he "likes it alot". in case you are not aware of it, waterboarding is a form of torture in which water is poured over a cloth covering the face and breathing passages of an immobilized captive, causing the individual to experience the sensation of drowning. Waterboarding can cause extreme pain, dry drowning, damage to lungs, and brain damage from oxygen deprivation.
It's illegal by international law, and interviewer asked him about why he supports a form of torture that is internationally illegal and trump's response was "i dont care".

Trump also advocated for killing the families of his enemies, including children and babies.

My life has changed 0% because of brexit

>must be doing something right

Ausfag here, Donald Trump is delusional at best, doesn't have any real policies that could or would work and will set the time back on America and the world in general. Talking about minions, you are one for a person who, when they open their mouths, proves to those who have any sort of IQ that he is not worthy.

That's amazing because that's exactly what I thought when I voted "Democrat bombs are nicer than Republican bombs!"
Your insight is astonishing!

Hillary is a professional politician. Trump is an unqualified amateur.
The only people voting for trump are the sheep who believe Facebook is valid news source. That, or they are oblivious to how politics work.

One of the STDs will ruin the next 4 years of your life.
The other STD will leave permanent, scarring damage.

Have fun at the polls!

A little off topic but it appears there are hot mom's looking to get laid in my area

they both suck toes

Hillary's STD is called progress. I'm OK with that.

He's an evangelist of the gospel of wealth. He's selling economic hope to uneducated laborers who don't realize that it's people like him who have shipped jobs overseas and there's nothing he can or will do about it.

People don't want to believe that they have failed, so they will find someone to blame. In this case, foreigners taking their jobs. The reality is that they haven't transitioned to the future. Coal industry nuts are a prime example of this. The industry is dying and no politician can or will do shit to stop it. The future is in other energy resources, and no amount of digging your heels in is going to change that.

He sells these people the idea that "I was successful and I can give you the secret knowledge of success" and they fall for it because they've got nothing else going for them.

The Left fails to realize that these people don't want a handout, they want a way out. Their problem is they want a way out that doesn't change their way of life and that shit ain't happening.

>says the guy who got fucked up by a referendum started as a joke
a sincere fuck you from italy by the way, it's sweet to buy stuff from the UK now that the pound is almost on the level of the euro.

Of course. It's election night. They are Hillary voters pissed off at their Trump voting husbands. Get into a bar in the next 4 hours and go fuck 'em before they cool off.

It means there's no difference they both work for the state and don't give a shit about people only money everyone is too blind to see that

You think Trump is just going to annoy people? The only reason he hasn't done those things is because he's been too busy being a reality TV star, he is greedy, egotistical and short-tempered and can't be trusted with things like the military, foreign relations or the economy.

Have you thought about a career as a blogger/writer?

Will do

>started as a joke

Democracy might be a joke in your corrupt shit hole but we as a people actually wanted to put that shit to bed for a long time.

few hours

Thanks genius, I fully comprehend what you're 12 yr old mind is trying to communicate.

this

Technically it has, indirectly of course.
Which is why I hate people who don't care about politics because they think everything is the same.

Don't play yourself

Not all. It's a pretty shit election. I genuinely don't like either one in any way.

>you're

You're nailing it.