London South Bank University
>Lowest Tier

Bruh me too

For real?
What department?

You know Brianna from Canada?

Nope. Does not ring any bells.
I was in IT if that helps

She's in writing. brown girl, great fucking tits.

Buenos Aires university

RGU > UoA

Lund University in Sweden, currently!

bruh im in aberdoom right noo

Studied at University of Nottingham.

I've now graduated and am working.

Enjoy uni while it lasts, it's the best years of your life!

Sorry, dude, I wasn't born in a test-tube in a lab

Great joke, i lol'd

Really? You live in hillhead?

Geneva university

rg who?

King street

Was at Leicester, now working as a graduate for Shell, no not in a garage

Any other basement tier south bank students? Trying to find pics of this Bri girl

university of guelph

Was at Oxford for bachelor's and master's, now at an Ivy for a doctorate.

Can't stop me shitposting here though, no piece of paper has that power.

What are you studying?

economics, you

its ok you can laugh,i dont like Birmingham too

UWO

Good uni though

if i manage to graduate this year while doing 30hrs a week part time job

University of Chester here.

LUISS university in Rome, Italy

Aristotle University Thessaloniki

SHEEP SHAGGER SHEEP SHAGGER SHEEP SHAGGER SHEEP SHAGGER SHEEP SHAGGER SHEEP SHAGGER SHEEP SHAGGER SHEEP SHAGGER SHEEP SHAGGER SHEEP SHAGGER SHEEP SHAGGER SHEEP SHAGGER SHEEP SHAGGER SHEEP SHAGGER SHEEP SHAGGER SHEEP SHAGGER SHEEP SHAGGER SHEEP SHAGGER SHEEP SHAGGER SHEEP SHAGGER SHEEP SHAGGER SHEEP SHAGGER SHEEP SHAGGER SHEEP SHAGGER SHEEP SHAGGER SHEEP SHAGGER SHEEP SHAGGER SHEEP SHAGGER SHEEP SHAGGER SHEEP SHAGGER SHEEP SHAGGER SHEEP SHAGGER SHEEP SHAGGER SHEEP SHAGGER SHEEP SHAGGER SHEEP SHAGGER SHEEP SHAGGER SHEEP SHAGGER SHEEP SHAGGER SHEEP SHAGGER SHEEP SHAGGER SHEEP SHAGGER SHEEP SHAGGER SHEEP SHAGGER SHEEP SHAGGER

Indiana University fag here

Law. First year?

I got loads of friends there
Shit, Greece was fun AF!

Fuck it hurts when I see how shit tier we are. Do you have a job now?

Kaunas University of Technology, Lithuania doing my erasmus in University of Oviedo, Spain. get on my level fags

Ya I do, but I went to Imperial

2nd, you from aberdream? gets real cold at winter...

Graduated this year from UCL with a law degree bwoi

Good times had at the Ίδρυμα Mελετών Xερσονήσου του Aίμου and that city in general

Good luck!

Facultad de ciencias sociales

I went to Devry, and you'll be pissed when you find out what I do for a living lol

Nope, I'm from Norway. I honestly look forward to winter arriving!

Nice logos

Screwed someone from your uni who was organising some kind of jazz fest. Was good. Would do again.

Granada University.

It's ok.

Went to De Montfort. Turned down Loughborough/Leicester because mates were going DMU. Shit tier but no fucks given, didn't have any problems getting a good job after (comp sci - > software dev)

hertfordshire
feelsbad

You're welcome friend, unimaginable amounts of students gather in Thessaloniki for the awesome years. What are you studying right now? I'm studying at the department of gerrman language and philology.

FML... I'll have to perform blowjobs to get one

Currently in University of Nottingham. Best years of my life would be the year or so I spent masturbating and playing video games, not this

Get away from me you weirdo. That is too close for comfort

any sloot wins from IL state? :)

Brighton. Made no friends other than the 5 people I live with and they're all away for the week

One of the UCL buildings has the best gloryhole in all of London! Bless

You have a bunch of hot Scandinavian female friends here?

Try at UCL : See

I loved South Bank. Girls have super low self esteem cause they're basic and they know it, so you bring the first years out with the boys from Imperial and LSE, make them feel special, and they'll do all kinds of kinky shit.

vilken institution?

Sheffield Hallam University here.

Unfortunately not. I know they're around, though.

Go to the christmas-thingy the nordic society is hosting on Sunday.

Any other retards from Glasgow Uni?

I am currently in LSBU doing my masters.
Right before I started studying I did fuck-all in Thessaloniki and most of the guys I met where from AUT. Funny how politics are such a big part in that country's education

i'm at manchester.

pingers every weekend.

You know Bri from Canada at LSBU?

I went to Chester. Still live there long after graduating. What are you studying?

This. I'm the guy from LUISS. It works the same here in Italy

Bro, I go to Sheffield

I feel like that most of the people that study there are just people that fucked up in their adolescent years and now they just want a chance. Honestly, the people are nice, but getting a job out of that Uni is hard

Aston University here

>Sheffield Halal University

Where will that be?

Black girl?

Brown girl, tiny with huge tits

nobody?

Wow nice digits

University of Wuerzburg, MSc in Math. Anyone from Wuerzburg here?

We had one of those in my course, but she was not called Brianna and was definitely not from Canada.

Bro

Sussex

Kind of feel like I missed out not going to a 4 year college.

Started a web company in the early 2000s and rode that train til it was acquired. Now I angel invest and growth hack.

A lot of my hometown friends went to universities and had an amazing time. Would it be weird if a 28 year old attended uni? Or is that too old? I've always wanted an actual degree... But i guess there's no point in getting for monetary reasons. Just want the experience.

I know there's pics of this girl lurking somewhere.

any philosophers or cognitive scientists?

Bro

No. Seriously. I have taught older students in my classes, and they are all over the campus. They fit in their own way - other students actually listen to them more and respect them; professors will give you the time of day too.

Plus I know a fair few girls were crushing on the older guys (talking late 20s/30s) who were in my classes. They were a change from the usual bro dicks or still unconfident boys 18-21.

UoW

You mean unemployed?

Always hated this bullshit claim. Had a miserable time at uni. Now that I'm out, in a job, making money and not surrounded by fucking morons I'm exponentially happier.

Forsure, I live down the street from Stanford, might hit them up.. Although my grades in highschool were shit, but one of my old advisors is a professor there now.

or doing their doctorate =]

(i.e. soon to be unemployed)

I'm at Aberdeen too! Didn't expect to see this.

Moscow State University.

Philosopher first year here.. can't wait to be unemployed but it was the only subject that interested me :/ am fucked

Seriously, are you thinking on becoming a professor or something like that?
You too

Awesome main building guys!

Thinking about*

It ain't a bad gig (from someone else doing a doctorate in a humanities subject). Especially if you enjoy it and teaching

I don't know, it seems too risky from my standpoint

Southern Methodist University. Pony the fuck up