Because of BREXIT, Toblerone is now extra shitty in the UK

Because of BREXIT, Toblerone is now extra shitty in the UK.

What is next, Sup Forums?

(pic related)

haha, fuck them

Well my advice would be to buy English products only. Dairy Milk will be a good alternative for your fat ass.

Cadbury Is also shit now

Brexit has ruined our chocolate

Kek in the US this shit is the same

Classic

wasnt it a usa company that bought cadbury and fukt it

Cadbury stinks

I dunno, i just wanna shove the regular Cadbury up my ass not this American shit

Beitain makes it easy for immigrants to become citizens in order to get a cheap workforce. The Queen consort in 2050 is a black muslim. By the year 2100, Britain's monarchy has converted to Islam and is one of the key forces of Jihad.

Cadbury went shit as soon as they got bought by americans and started getting preservatives thrown in them.

Basically chocolate has been in the decline for a long time now. Cadburys large bars were once 120g, now they're 90/100g. Mars, snickers all reduced their mass. A chocolate shortage is due to happen and we're one of the largest consumers by population size in the world.

Be prepared for shitty american tier chocolate filled with preservatives.

>concerned about chocolate
>British

Everything you make is shit.

If only there was a Land of Chocolate that you didn't piss off by being a bunch of whiney children running away from their problems.

Man this is a dank chocolate discussion, i can see this going on /r/Sup Forums because redditis gay and the community is out of ideas

Great won't happen if it don't get passed through house of representatives, meaning it could still be denied

Lol so randum xD

>Chevrolet

You guys wanted independance but still by cheap tier product and giving up on your local market. And by the way.. it's not the early 2000s anymore Toblerone doesn't run as big as before and cutting in their product is just one out of many atempt to metains their market prolific

Brexit broke into my house and flipped the toilet paper roll the wrong way around. I think it might also have clogged the drain in my kitchen sink.

not anymore

Britain made the US

It's OK, we don't like Michigan either, which is why it's still fucked. Why are you guys still trying to save Ireland? You afraid there's gonna be a potato shortage too?

Really? I didn't see King George's name on the Declaration of Independence. I guess you're just a filthy fucking Roman instead of an uppity cuck British faggot huh?

dairy milk made by kraft? And they are shutting down production in the UK.

Buy Galaxy

Because switzerland totally is a eu-member.

Makes sense, only the most retarded voted for Brexit.

it does have access to the single market though, for which it complies with the rules

cringe

That's not the point really. The UK is still member of EU, but the pound is going down the toilet due to retarded vote. Hey, but it's good for us that want's a cheap weekend trip to Inbred island.

One thing is clear, the UK will lose its status as Europes financial center when leaving EU. Will probably end up in Frankfurt.

>Frankfurt
Germany taking over Europe the sneaky way.

Well, it's nicer and more efficient long term. And a bit nicer than burning Jews (well, depends on who you ask on /b..)

I don't get this reply? We were made to relinquish control of African nations to get aid from the US after WW2

Oh boy, a foreign insult. It's very original and new and my friends will know I'm cool if I use it on them, since I'm such a cool foreigner myself.

what is this

fuck tolberone

having a superior selection box at christmas instead

oh im sorry how long has your country existed for again?

i used to struggle with a serious toblerone addiction. used to wake up in the middle of the night and eat an entire bar. and I don’t mean a small one. i mean a medium-sized one