KILL ME

Fuck this year, next year, and the rest after that.

the main problem with Georgia is they got really cocky and snobby for some reason thinking they were an elite blue blood program. So then they fire Richt and now it'll be eternally downhill from here.

Fug

Eat a penis, UGAY

>t. Florida alum

>15 seasons
>145-51 overall
>83-37 conference record
>9-5 bowl record
>went to a bowl every season
>at least 8 wins 14 times
>double digit wins 9 times
>won sec east 6 times
>conference champ twice
>finished top 10 six times
>finished top 25 12 times
>NOT GOOD ENOUGH!!!
>mfw

UGA was never going to be better than that with Richt, though.

maybe, but now they're gonna be a hell of a lot worse.

how many nattys did he win?

>firing richt gets you closer to a natty.
kek

>richt would have eventually won a natty
wew

>georgia will win a natty while richt is actively coaching anywhere.
enjoy the 3-5 year interval coaching carousel while winning 5-7 games a year for the next 2 decades.

>Georgia would have eventually won a natty
Lel

>team that is #6 in recruiting rankings the past 5 years will ever be that bad
>they won't be able to get another blue chip coach if Smart fails
no

At least they have a coach who knows how

and now they'll be forever shit without him

>uga cocky
we are eternally cucked.

kirby smart is done. mark my words. you dont almost lose to a highschool team in the sec and expect to win more than 4 games. the dawgs are fugged. btw we dont have blueblood - we are so black that we have blue gums.

>5-7 games a year for the next 2 decades.
sounds about rite u faget.

feelsbatman.jiff

Literally the SEC equivalent of Nebraska.

Fuck them both.

thank mr bok

>A BLOO BLOO BLOO WOE IS UGA WE ONLY MIGHT HAVE A DECENT SEASON AND BE A CONTENDER IN THE EAST

t. Dawg

I'll be over here watching my program fall to pieces for the next few years.

Georgia choking to Alabama in the SEC championship was the closest you'll ever get to winning a natty in the next decade.

Thank mr bok

at least you guys have Terrapin next door :3

>team that is #6 in recruiting rankings the past 5 years will ever be that bad
>richt didn't bring those top classes in
dumbass
>they won't be able to get another blue chip coach if Smart fails
>hiring coaches isn't a crapshoot
double dumbass

Y'all are overreacting. It was a shit game no doubt and we are definitely not a top 10 team this season, but we also have a freshman qb who is adjusting. It was alarming that we didn't run all over them but let's not forget we just ran all over unc. This isn't our year though unfortunately

>richt didn't bring those top classes in
He didn't. Smart brought in the 16 class which was #5 in the nation. The state of Georgia is #4 in the nation for recruits. The only other FBS teams are two option meme teams and a team that was started in 2010.
>there's no way to tell which coach will be good
just stop

>there's no way to tell which coach will be good
you're right. no highly regarded coaching hire has ever flamed out.

fucking moron.

we got whipped at the line by a shit team. it looks like the dawgs have already quit on smart. those niggas aint blocking. it must be serious chemistry problems. that headband wearing faget qb and chubb get too much attention in the media and dem no name trench warriors act like they didnt get their check this week.

The dawns haven't quit on smart, that's crazy. They weren't pumped for the game, I agree, but that's because it's some nobody opponent. I'll take some scares against crappy teams if it means we get wins against ranked teams like we did last week, which never happened under Richt. Richt picked on teams like vandy and Kentucky to get his 9 wins each season and would be a train wreck against ranked teams. That was only game 2 under Smart and like I said, we had Chubb going against unc so this may be merely a fluke

>we get terrapin
>yall get Sweetwater

I'm jealous user

Too bad ale is shit. Fuck Creature Comforts too. Athens needs some goddamn lagers.

Feels good to be an engineer who doesn't give a shit about handegg and seeing retarded U(sic)GA fans whole world collapse when they realize "their" team sucks cock.

Edgy