Third party thread

Third party thread

Welcome: Third party master race

Not welcome: Two party cucks

>Voting Jill Stein.
Literally shooting yourself in the foot

>Third parties will not win 2016
>Third party still leeches votes, skewing poll results
Please stop voting third party for president, vote them into everything else, but not for president. Not this election.

>Libertarian America is the future

That's only because a lot of other people have that attitude

Gary "Climate Change Doesn't Matter Because The Sun Will Explode Someday" Johnson and Jill "Wifi Causes Cancer" Stein.

Good one, America. Really convincing people that third parties are serious.

Donald "Climate change isn't real" Trump and Hillary "Cartoon frogs are a white supremacy symbol" Clinton

>not even a good argument
Try harder

Sure vote for
Jill "Conspiracy Theorist Pandering" Stein
or
Gary "What's Alleppo?" Johnson

It'll be like listening for an echo in a dead room.

>Implying any candidates are good

>Implying that I was not on topic
unlike you twink

>Jill is a conspiracy theorist
>Trump and his fanbase aren't
>Hillary and her fanbase aren't a conspiracy theorist when they cry "Ebybody hates me coz I am womyn. It da patriarky"

Ok usually I don't care what anons have to say, but, seriously, what in the fuck did you just say?
>implying that I was not on topic

Ok, first, no I fucking didn't.
Second, "twink" ?
REAL great response. Seriously, solid.

So, I need you to explain what the actual fuck went on in your head to craft that genius response.

>You can't really be this stupid

Oh, I also forgot to mention, the phrase "unlike you twink" is the most unintelligible thing I've ever read. What the fuck are you trying to say? Help me out here, man, jeez.

Wut no Gary Johnson?
You forgot about the Johnson?

Oh yeah.
Gary Johnson may not know what Aleppo is
but Trump doesn't know what a purple heart is for and Hillary clearly doesn't know what sexism is as she seems to think that's the reason people hate her.

Nope. Gonna stand by it.

Twink n. Twink is a gay slang term used to describe young men in their late teens to early twenties. Usage of the term varies, but traits attributed to twinks can include attractiveness, having little or no body or facial hair, a slim to average build, or appearing to be younger than their chronological age

Do... do you even have an argument? Do you not even know how to explain yourself?
>You actually ARE this stupid
>Don't vote, faggot

You forgot where "The Johnson" went on about global warming by saying the sun is just going to explode anyway so why worry about.

I though we were talking about 3rd parties here.

samefags

Yes, and?

Libertarian logic is normally shit, only reason why Johnson gets votes is because he isnt 100% libertarian

Check and see
They are both panders that when pressed to explain themselves they bring absolutely nothing to the table, but daftly dodge the issue.

As for the primary candidates, well it a dumpster fire.

Go Trump!

Jill Stein, the one who said that Trump would have a harder time passing things in congress than hillary kek

I already addressed that earlier on. Trump doesn't even believe in global warming. I'll also add that Hillary in bed with so many businesses that probably cause so much damage to the environment as well.

Wrong person this was meant to be to

>Libertarian logic is shit
Yes believing that people should be able to dictate what they do in their own lives is such a shitty concept. The government should really control what we can and can't do cause of ma freedoms hurr de fucking durr

Third parties will have less than 5% share of the votes combined.
0 seats in congress also.

What does that have to do with 3rd party candidates?

See
This guy doesn't understand whats going on, just let him be a retard by himself.

You're saying people shouldn't vote Johnson because he believes global warming doesn't matter but Trump doesn't believe in global warming at all and Hillary contributes to it much more than she will deal with it.

There are literally 2 sides to fundamental libertarianism: minarchism which is basically advocating for smaller centralized government (like a traditionally conservative ideology) or anarchy. Most libertarians want everyone to be responsible for themselves right? How would that work with
1. Poor families
2. Under educated people
3. Immigrants
etc

Even if the economic practices werre implemented, we would have the same problems as China, because muh government cant tell me I cant put a nuclear reactor in a residencial neighborhood

Gary "Bake that cake you Jew" Johnson

I ain't saying shit you're the one reading way too much into this.

Dumb as fuck niggers like you make me want to hang myself

Are you seriously that dense enough to say that Hillary wont help out against global warming when she legit served under Obama during his environmental reforms and has pledged to continue with his strategy as a former member of his staff.

Kys fag

fuck I gotta start paying attention

this was for you

>Gary "global warming doesn't matter because the sun will explode anyway" Johnson
>not saying shit

>Gary Johnson
>Libertarian

>Jill Stein
>Relevant

HA HA HA HA HA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAAHAAHAAAHAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAHAAAAA

I never said she won't help out against global warming. Learn to read you illiterate nigger.

for all the idiots saying voting for a third party is a waste of vote