Sup Forums i think im going to end things with my friends with benefits

Sup Forums i think im going to end things with my friends with benefits.

This is the 2nd girl I fucked so it's hard for me to think straight with this perfect set up. I'm begging for advice.

So basically me and this girl have been fucking for the past 3 1/2 months and we agreed on being exclusive friends with benefits. She has a birth control implant, so I've been fucking raw(she has no STD's I got checked). The only rule we had was: let the other person know if you had sex with someone else.

Anyway, the girl (before her bf of 7 months) was a complete slut. She has had sex with at least 25 guys (she's 19) and has been sexual abused by her dad. She's also a recovering alcohol addict.

I remember I told her after week 3 of fucking I wouldn't date her because she cheated on her boyfriend & her ultra promiscuous past. So she got blackout drunk and fucked a guy the following day. She told me this the next day which was a little fucked up, but i was ok she adhered to the rules. I got checked a few weeks after and everything was fine.

Ok, so apparently that's the only guy that she has slept with this semester other than me.

-Continued

So one night she started telling me about her coworker, X. We establish that dude this is socially autistic, illiterate and etc. Anyway, one night after we got drunk she started telling me that she was imagining fucking X.

So she keeps texting this dude back and forth in front of me and I'm like " Alright, if you're going to make me stay after i fuck you to watch you text another dude I'm out" and after this she never texted him again in front of me.

So fast forward a few weeks and she invites me to a small party and she starts talking to her friends about a guy from work and disappears to the bathroom with her friend. She later comes back and then receives a call. Then she walks outside and is on the phone for 30 minutes. -- She told me it was X a few days ago.

Yesterday she said she met a guy that lived near her. And they're going to vote today after classes.

I really don't want to believe she is fucking other dudes because the current set up is fucking beautiful. But the more I'm typing the more I think she is.

Sounds like you're getting attached. She's just a fuck buddy, maybe wear protection from here forward. I don't see any reason to drop her entirely

I admit that I am attached. She won't let me fuck her with a condom.

I'm afraid of STDs too. And if she's fucking these people the higher chance for me to catch a STD

This

I want to ride things out without protection, but I feel like it's only a matter of time until I catch a STD.

Just end it m8. If you stay I doubt things will end well.

Diversify your trim. What's stopping you from having multiple fuck buddies?

Fucking boy scout

It's going to end bad regardless. I just don't want STDs.

With her I can fuck raw. She's the only one I can fuck without protection at the moment.

Of course I can call my backups, but it won't feel as good

Leave her before its too late, she is already doing everthing she want and it bothers you to the point you have to share it here. Just walk away.

wow you are a fag. end it, things are getting too complicated

that puss and worth the risk son

You should break it off with her. She's getting unstable, and that's problematic in many ways, more so than just sleeping with other guys and possibly giving you STDs. She's liable to go full-blown psychotic on you, and that's something you don't need.

Find another fuck buddy who isn't going psychotic, basically.

This is one thing that has been on my mind too. The longer I stay the worse she is going to explode in my face.

Shitty situation, too bad that there arent enough women that just like to fuck every now and then. Can't spread a hand full of easy timeshare pussy across 10000000 guys without someone getting butthurt. Tell her its condoms or nothing, you dont want no STD man.

find another crazy hoe, just less of both, settle down, have a few kids

nah but srs save yourself

>Willing to be a fuck buddy

>Anyway, the girl (before her bf of 7 months) was a complete slut. She has had sex with at least 25 guys (she's 19) and has been sexual abused by her dad. She's also a recovering alcohol addict.

I don't know what you expected tbh

True. Fuck, it's just so hard giving up sex with a hot girl.

I'm literally over there every night fucking her.

I'm going to tell her that I'm only fucking her with condoms from now on.

When we first slept together after she broke up with her boyfriend she made the moves on me.

"i don't usually do this stuff with friends"

then she started sucking my cock. SHE went down on me

Then shortly after she started acting crazy saying things like " is this all you wanted me for" "all u wanted to use me for is to make u cum??"
-- like legit yelling at me, i literally just was laying there.

I expected this, I was thinking with my dick back then like I am now.

bump

I'm thinking of breaking the news to her after her class today

Read your own posts OP. If you believe she hasn't been fucking other guys you are lying to yourself, and that is not allowed. Decide to go or stay, but don't be in denial. And don't be a little bitch.

Alright, I think tonight is the night I cut things off

Just break up, you seem to want to keep insisting, but everything is going to get worse and worse. She just wants to have everyone an her control, don't fall in her trap.
;-)

She's had that many partners already, get the fuck out before she fully snaps and you get her pregnant somehow.

yeah tonight is the night. Fuck.... It was fun while it lasted.

God, I didn't even need to describe the other things.

Just this is enough to convince you guys.

why the fuck wasn't i thinking

listen dude fap, wait 24 hours, fap again, before finalizing a decision. Thank me later.

But in this case just run already.

It's been 3 months since I fapped. I think since she's the only way I get off, that's why I'm not thinking straight.

Your dick was making the decisions.

fuck me.

Ok, Gonna text her soon. Let's see how this goes

]

OP holy fuck stop thinking with your dick and start thinking with your brain she sounds like the type of crazy bitch who would stop taking birth control and get knocked up by her co worker then tell you you're the dad. Raw sex with a psychotic slut isnt worth STD's/STI's or becoming a daddy.

Fucking a slut without protection.
End it now while you are still clean

She has nexplanon, it's an implant 99.7%.

She already talked about how I was fucking her up emotionally because I wouldn't date her.

She wants to end things as soon as I want to end things (or so she says)

This is what all my friends are telling me.

God speed user, find another slut that's stable, this one will only get much, much worse. Watch her facebook for her first pregnancy. It will happen.
>you can't fuck me without a condom
Massive fucking red flag and a sign of crazy.

That shit's gonna get messy man.
Cheaters always cheat, listen to your gut.
You're young, there's plenty of sane chicks out there.

Smash some puss

I got HPV from an alky and ex meth head. If you lie down with dogs, you'll get up with fleas.

Find a girl with a cleaner record, sooner or later you are going to get infected.

thanks for the advice. I seriously was going to keep going if I never posted this.

god, you guys have me scared now.

Never a fucking gain

You should post nudes to be sure.

This

source on pic? Only possible link I've found is a restricted video

>friends with benefits
>exclusive

Isn't that shit called a girlfriend?

Crush some puss!

>Won't let me
It's your dick, dude. No glove no love. Especially with a slut, one who is definitely fucking other guys by the way. If you're getting attached end it, she's just a fuck buddy and doesn't owe you anything, not even honesty.

Takes 6 months for hiv to show. Cucked

I'm texting her right now.

Yeah she doesn't owe me anything, but we agreed on exclusive friends with benefits.

This is definitely the ending

Shes prolly a nut job and is trying to get HIV so she can give it to you so that you'll both have it forcing you into a relationship with her.
Its basic woman logic

>She already talked about how I was fucking her up emotionally because I wouldn't date her.
Well here's a problem, and the fact that she wont let you fuck with a condom.
She's wrapping you around her finger, more or less.

Maybe if she's cool with a condom, if you talk to her about this now, maybe then the fuck could last a bit longer but the fact is that it will end at some point.

Exclusive friends with benefits is a relationship for people too in denial to admit it. Good on you for ending it, you'll be better off. Don't forget to get yourself tested for everything, and try to steer clear of parties you know she'll be at. Guarantee she'll explode at you, or call rape.

That's like a girlfriend but requires much less attention

sounds to me like you have a cheating girlfriend and not a fuck buddy

It requires just as much, unless you've only dated high maintenance women and don't know the difference.

This.

Youre baiting but sorry I've dated women who should be treated better than sex dolls.

Fap then retard, its not that hard kek

Its not the sex doll thing you retard. If she's on your ass about something every 5 min she's both high maintenance and co dependant. Both are a cocktail for crazy.

Being friends with someone you fuck is a relationship, sorry you don't understand the "friends" part of friends with benefits.

She's trying to make you jealous so she can lock you down and slowly kill you. She is clearly BPD and you need to get the fuck out dude.

is there sauce on the pic ?

>exclusive
>friends with benefits
Choose one

>sticking your dick in crazy
You broke the number 1 rule broski. See you in the obituaries.

only said exclusive because im hitting her raw

She ain't your girlfriend so take what you can get and them ditch her

You catching feelings bruh?
>yes you are

You gonna defend a worthless "relationship" ?
>Yes you are

If she is letting you go deep inside without a billycap you know everyone else she spreads for also gets it that way.

If you had to pick:

std from a fuck toy
or
wearing a condom with another bitch

What do you think any smart person would pick.

Clearly you can get laid. Don't throw it away for some cumdumpster.

Don't ruin your life over that and become unfuckable.

Look yourself in the mirror and say. "I really like you, but I want you to know, I have an std before we have sex"

Hurt saying it hu?

Pic related is what you're in love with.