Only Americans can make such a huge ruckus over their fucking election

Only Americans can make such a huge ruckus over their fucking election.

You do realize this could be the death of an entire country or more, right?

no it wont faggot

nothing changes regardless

America is the most influential country in the world, of course our elections should make international headlines.

>Believing the fear-mongering.
You're fucking stupid. This happens every fucking four years.

Yep, presidents are less important than libtards and conservaticucks think. Vote for better legislative leaders.

Dude. Trump's an idiot and Hillary's just dangerous for the nation. One wrong move and it could come crashing down.

Now the fact the it's going to be the same result no matter who we pick is just a point time will have to tell.

Influential =/= Loud

this guy knows whats up

Fuck off, faggot. America has had worse candidates.

Both.

The US spends so much more on military than any other country, we lend the most aid, we have military bases all around the world. We do joint military training with many countries, we also directly come to their aid in case of natural disasters.

We export the most music, art, and films than anyone else.

Something happens in the US, you bet everyone else is going to feel it.

How are we not the most influential country right now?

America is actually just fucking annoying. Boast all you want, I'm pretty sure every other country is god damned sick of hearing about how large America's army-cock is. Imagine that loud fucking neighbor who blasts music all night, and tells you about his fucking car every morning you go to work.
It gets fucking annoying.

It's because the majority of America is brainwashed with false belief.

Sounds like you're jealous you weren't born an alpha. You exist because we allow it.

Our large army cock keeps Russia out of Europe, Russia and China out of Japan and Taiwan, N Korea out of S Korea. The army cock most likely keeps you safe at night because if you were on your own, you would most likely be drafted into your military and serve, and have to actually fight instead of shitposting about how annoying the US is.

If you don't want to hear about the US, then don't go on the Internet, delete all Hollywood movies and US made music.

>you guys are making too much of a big deal over who rules your country
And i suppose your next thread will be something like
>you guys are making too much of a big deal over homicides in your country

Bait thread.anyone who stays passed this point is a retard. /thread because i dont give a shit how pretentious i look doing it.

Born Canadian aboriginal, and even I'm fucking sick of all this shit.

just because i have a big dick doesnt mean i have the right to swing it in everyones face

>Born Canadian aboriginal
I'm sorry.

Then make your country more relevant. We are only cocky because no one else matches us in terms of influence and culture exported and consumed. The Brits try in films, tv and music, but other than that no one comes close.

I'm an amerifag and I don't give a shit about any of it. It's an election of memes.

the brits have one thing you will never have. the sas

We have the SEALs at least

/thread

Seals. Nice try, faggot.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Okay dude first off,
1) A REAL Navy Seal wouldn't go around bragging about his accomplishments and possibly reveal his identity.
2) The United States isn't a totalitarian regime so if you were to attack citizens randomly, then you'd be going to jail
and
3) What is a Navy Seal doing on Sup Forums anyways?
You're probably a NEWFAG who cannot get fucking laid.