Does anyone in the world not actually hate jews?

does anyone in the world not actually hate jews?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0DnEua_Sx2g
youtube.com/watch?v=eiE1gbydPD8
vimeo.com/116507598
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Other Jews

Yeah, so pretty much me

The jewiest of Jews

Hillary supporters

and even that is just mutual mistrust

I don't I think they are funny as hell and I love a good Jewish deli.

I don't. Why asking?

Im an unorthodox jew and I hate jews.

Meh, I don't. But with numerous exceptions. Some of them are ok people. Many moderate, American Jews are just normal people with no ties to shitty subhuman Jews we know and hate. Normal guys just born into a fucking cancerous religion. Most don't even follow their religious doctrine. So I guess they aren't really Jews but still.

That's not a Jew. That's an Irish boy in a yarmulke.

Jews aren't that bad. Why do you hate them?

You're brainwashed.

I hate you more than Jews you scum of the earth

Trump loves Jews. His daughter Ivanka is a Jew now.

I don't really care about Jews

Love jews! What's not to like with 100% unwapped weiners, unlike some of them dirty races like American's and Mexicans.

youtube.com/watch?v=0DnEua_Sx2g

youtube.com/watch?v=eiE1gbydPD8

I'd say most Europeans prefer jews over christians and muslims, 'cause jews have calmed down. They're not 'causing any trouble and they don't go around trying to convert people. Also they don't believe in hell. :)

I hate everyone equally. I can't wait till you all die. I'll be glad when the nukes launch. There will be people getting married that day. People will be going to school and work that day. People will be having sex right when it happens. People will be smiling, not knowing what will happen the next second, the last second. They will be looking forward to a tomorrow that will never come, never again, when the nukes launch and kill you all.

the USA loves them

>it's tape

>Absolute Vodka
Ummm. wut

The majority of people don't 'hate' jews. Just a paranoid right-wing faggot minority of edgelord Sup Forums stormfags do.

I'm a white protestant btw before you do the usual Sup Forums shit.

Never had any problems with the few I've met here in the UK. All appeared to be nice, humble people.
American jews seem to be horrendous.
Just winey, moaning ass holes.
Why is anti semitism even a word? I'm sure there is no other word for hating any other religion.

Your so sad, why not seek medical help before its too late ?

I like the jews, but I fucking hate zionists.

Jews are the worst people in the world.
Just saying

And ISIS ?

vimeo.com/116507598

Because they have been fucking the world over since before both the world wars, and after ww2 they carried on doing what they where doing. And now we have Zionist all over, crippling debt (which got them kicked out of all the ancient society's). Europe is fucked, the greater israel project is gaining momentum thanks to the USA zionist shills in congress. etc etc learn the truth about hitler and what really happened .

Brown Sandnigger lover detected

Is that you?

I use to not, but then I started checking into who was the ones pulling the political strings around the world causing the ruin of the western world, and guess what I found.......

Why is Europe fucked you retard ?

I like my Jewish overlords.

I'm a french muslim and I don't hate the jews

SJWs hate jews now so I like Jews

Stay woke brother! Beware of the chem trails the jews are trying to blind us!!!!

Muslims, now your talking hate !

my dick loves em

Yes, people that don't know what the Jews do and goyim that fall for jewish tricks.

Jewwatch.com

Is that the fucking black cube of Saturn on this niggers head??

I'm pretty sure you are the brainwashed one.

I'm not saying all Muslims are scum murdering sand niggers, just that all scum murdering sand niggers are Muslims.Just ust saying

Didn't know devin townsend was jewish

Well as a lefty I can't support the racist imperialist nation of Israel but I have no problem with liberal Jews who live in the west, in fact I admire many of them, Karl Marx for example.

Liberals love 'em

WHAT DOES IT MEAN TO BIND UP YOUR LEFT ARM WITH BLACK RIBBON AND PUT THE BLACK CUBE OF SATAN ON YOUR HEAD???? WHAT DOES IT MEAN??? WHAT IS HE DOING? WHAT ARE THEY ALL DOING??? FOR WHAT PURPOSE ? ARE THESE RELIGIOUS AND FRATERNAL TRAPS FOR THE GULLIBLE AND POWER HUNGRY?

how did this go from jews hate thread to you fap you lose ?

muslim faggot, go fuck a goat

me

WHAT DOES IT MEAN MASONIC TEMPLAR JEW PLEASE EXPLAIN TO THE GOYIM WHAT ALL OF THE SATANIC CULT RITUALS YOU DO MEAN!! PLEASE SHCEINDLBERG TELL US WE WANT TO KNOW ABOUT YOUR VEILED SATAN WORSHIP. WHAT PROMISES DO YOU MAKE TO PEOPLE THAT SELL YOU THEIR SOULS?

The Israel Jews constantly beat the living shit out of the dirty mudslime countries and assassinate their people all over the world so I would have to say they are pretty bro-tier. US kikes tho are terrible

EXPLAIN IT MY FRIEND, EXPLAIN THE BLACK CUBE OF SATURN AND WHY YOU WORSHIP SATURN? WHAT KIND OF GOD IS SATURN?? DIDNT HE EAT HIS OWN BABIES TO RETAIN POWER? CHRONOS THE GOD OF TIME AND LIMITATION TELL ME WHY YOU WORSHIP HIM?

even Jews hate Jews

WHAT IS THE SIGNIFICANCE OF THE 666 MY FRIEND WHY DO YOU ALWAYS DO IT AS A FRATERNITY OF OCCULT SATAN WORSHIPERS? WHAT DOES IT ACCOMPLISH FOR YOU, IS IT A SACRIFICE OF ALL YOUR ACCOMPLISHMENTS ONTO THE DARK COLD PLANET GOD? IS THAT WHAT IT MEANS TO HAVE SOLD YOUR SOUL TO GIVE SATURN ALL OF YOUR FRUITS OF LABOR? WHO WOULD MAKE SUCH A BAD DECISION TO SERVE SATAN FOR A FEW SHEKELS AND BRIEF MOMENTS OF FAME/GLORY? WHY WOULD THE JEWS BE SUCH AGENTS OF EVIL, FOR SHEKELS?? IS IT THE SHEKELS?? ANSWER US MY FRIEND.

I don't believe you

they dont bother me, and i like a nice pastrami on rye

Do they really do that shit? I was but can you link something or explain it to me? I don't know too much about the bagel-heads