Ylyl og edition

ylyl og edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3VumDFvCkyA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

shit, i never lost so fast

I lost.

Kek

kek is so mainstream and the fact you used it on that pic just makes you honestly so much worse than a newfag. You are the part of the cancerous growth that killed this community, time and time against you fagshits prove that newfags are new.

What the fuck is this

nice projection there kiddo

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

youtube.com/watch?v=3VumDFvCkyA

drlijgetpd

Okay dude first off,
1) A REAL Navy Seal wouldn't go around bragging about his accomplishments and possibly reveal his identity.
2) The United States isn't a totalitarian regime so if you were to attack citizens randomly, then you'd be going to jail
and
3) What is a Navy Seal doing on Sup Forums anyways?
You're probably a NEWFAG who cannot get fucking laid.

What the fuck is og fag

i remember that joke from tightrope.cc

What are we supposed to say, oh mighty user, the trendsetter?

>ignorent
>9gag

wtf wrong with kek. it's better than lol you dipshit

>ignorent

topkek

>retard detect
>kek
kek

the final solution to sleepiness

Don't bite the bait, silly user.

kek

>falls for oldest copy pasta
Stop... being a newfag.

fucking lost

dont take samefag bait newfag

Falling for the response copypasta

Wow did you just get a computer? I mean please explain where have you been the past 5 years?

I lost my penis, if you see it please let me know.

Fuck'en
Kek

This.

I was watching it happen and waiting for someone to say somethin.

wew'd

Fggt

that crab is redpilled af

a newfag calling a newfag a newfag. LOST

a whole anime could made on this premise

lost

that poor last guy doesn't realize that he might have saved their marriage with it

What in the name of Talos did you just say to me, you milk drinker? I'll have you know I am the Dragonborn, and I've been on numerous raids on dragons and I have over 300 dragon souls. I am trained in the Thu'um and I'm the top archer in the entire Imperial Legion. You are nothing to me but just another enemy. I will kill you with arrows the likes of which has never been seen before on Nirn, mark my words. You think you can just say that to me over the webs created by the Dwemer? Think again, milk drinker. As we speak I am contacting my Dark Brotherhood assassins across Tamriel and your hold is being traced right now so you better prepare for the Call Storm shout, milk drinker. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call Mundus. You are going to be sent to Aetherius, milk drinker. I can be at any hold, any time, and can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my Thu'um. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Imperial Legion and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of Mundus, you milk drinker. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" opinionated statement was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you fool. I will shout fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're dead, milk drinker.