ITT: American stupidity

ITT: American stupidity

Fuck you, Harambe is a national tragedy.

I want to see the United States fall.

Should of shot the kid

It's not my fault, because I forgot to vote.

Seems like an appropriate time for this thread...

No matter who wins, we all lose.

>censored names
>funny maymay

Why the fuck do people still think its funny to mention Harambe?

Amerifag here. Can't entirely disagree. Mainly I want to see our government entirely redone and for all the stupid ass people holding us back to die off. But everyones gotta be all sensitive and shit.. This whole world needs remade.

Sorry to tell you bud, but you done missed it.
Fell 8 years ago to the day.

because they're 12.

muh reddit censoring

The real stupidity is that Hillary will be the one elected.

black man bad for america

thats not him in that photo, thats from 2004 Argentina

fuck Christopher Stevens and everyone that looks like Christopher Stevens.

Really? Theres something wrong with being a swinger now?

ooo evil swingers.

trump 2017!

were you abducted by aliens or something?

Might be a long shot, but the entire presidential campaign seems like a marketing ploy to get trump whos declared bankruptcy six times more spotlight and get the general public more interested in voting and i guess more politically informed

No. Shit-for-brains, muslim sympathizer, egomaniacal community agitator and vacationer-in-chief was bad for america.

orly?

RIP Harambe.

wouldnt it just be faster to call him a nigger?

Propaganda fight

It's all a game, stage is set, Hillary will win, stop pissing yourself, you have no choice, you didn't have a real say for about 20 years now, can't wait for shit to hit the fan.

Who will be better for Europe?

Unfortunately the 'we want a wall' band wagoners kinda destroyed that one.

But don't worry, they think it's rigged anyway. So they were clearly admitting to wasting their own time following the big orange dong around the campaign trail instead of being productive members of society.

Vladmir Putin

That's not Stevens, it a photo from 2009, Latin America. Did you just forward a meme you saw on your Facebook wall? Perhaps consider killing yourself

Can suck my dick

Is that why hillary and keanes crowds were so small? they were out being productinve members of society?

Because Bush jr, Bush sr and Reagan left the country in SUCH a wonderful condition, right?

>it's all bush's fault

Yeah, probably and stuff.

Nope. Been a long time coming. JFK's assassination was probably the real turning point. This dicksmoker was the final nail though. There's no recovering from the fucked up state the country is in now.

>He was a such a national treasure.

I fully understand that, but it all seems a bit on the nose as to some of the things trump says to get publicity
It honestly has me interested this election just due to the fact that you cant escape on any social medias

I'm 8 hours away from the US right now, as thinking american, who is wining this shit fest?

test post please ignore

mexico same the same
We have a fucking DumbAssClown and puppet
as president Also we have a Cuautemoc Blanco as mayor and an actress Carmen salinas in the congress two idiots who dont know anything about politics or laws USA may have think Hey why not do the same shit that mexico have done

>American stupidity
This was the work of the One Percent. But we're too clever for them and we brexited their fat asses.

are you retards actually under the impression that he censored it before posting as oppose to finding that elsewhere?

Jesus fucking christ. I guess this is the thread for stupidity of that level.

can't keep a straight face while reading that!
So taco, how is the lawn going?

Son novios.

hard to say I guess.

>clown
>actress
Your point? The US elected a peanut farmer and then replaced him in the next election with an actor who was most famous for a buddy movie with a chimpanzee, and they seriously considered adding his face to Mount Rushmore and only decided not to because it would have crumbled.

benghazi - dozen people died
ww3 with donald - billions will die

yea ill take hillary over someone who asked the question "why cant we use our nukes?" anyday.

>I want to see the United States fall.
you are retarded
if us falls, everyone else falls, except russia and few other asian countries
on top of everything else that comes with that, if us falls, there is literally no one to control muslim scum

>ww3 with donald - billions will die
Hillary is the one smack-talking Russia. Trump wants to get along with Russia.

because donny is looking to pick a fight with Russia right?
And vote to go to war.
And knows how to use 'smart power" like in Libya
Maybe she can go on a charm offensive

Either way America is fucked. Choose your poison.

>this
If US somehow gets fucked, we all get fucked.

I feel like the US regardless of who gets in, somehow needs to ride this out and get through the next four years. I honestly dont know if they have another choice!
The world should get by on a thread dependant on the decisions but we will mostly all be fucked

We got a pimp ass Frank Underwood that made it to presidency.

I trully think that you guys are fucked anyway, just like brasil, either way, I'm 8 hours away from there, so good luck america haha

>Should of
america is done for.

Haha el cuau in politics. My fucking sides.

Studying economics here, and yeah, this is accurate.

Can't you guys in America turn everything into Silicon Valley type if everything goes to shit and some random shit happen?
really hope no one shots any candidates you crazy peopl Sup Forums

THIS

>using democratic pathos appeals against democrats
We've come full circle.
Again

sorry, but Harambe is a global tragedy

Dead meme. Fuck off back to Le Reddit.

When did Sup Forums stop hating niggers?

>Bush jr, Bush sr and Reagan

masters of shit

Trump wants to let Russia do whatever they want under the table. There's a difference.
Besides, Trump's smack-talking China, Mexico, Canada, the EU...