We are going to do a Sup Forums poll. I can't stop Euro people from saying anything but American voters...

We are going to do a Sup Forums poll. I can't stop Euro people from saying anything but American voters, simply state weather you voted for Trump or Clinton or whomever and let's count up to see who is winning on here

I voted Trump

So you misspelled "whether" and didn't actually link to a poll, so I'm going to assume that you're a Trump supporter.

Clinton

On mobile, and I'm not linking a poll, I'm doing a Sup Forums poll I wanna see who Sup Forums in voting for

Trump because Clinton is a war bitch.

Trump

So, so far
>Trump-3
>Clinton-1

Voted for neither. Would never vote for Clinton, but thought about Trump for several months. Finally decided he doesn't deserve my vote. He offered nothing specific on policy and I have serious doubts that he has the maturity to run a country. That being said, I still would prefer Trump over Hillary to watch the liberal faggots cry themselves to sleep.

Trump.

Clinton.

Rick Astley has my vote

Hillary

Clinton, I'm not Hillarys biggest fan but I dislike Trump even more

Clinton got my vote

Trump

Not that this poll will mean jack shit

Clinton

trump

Trump

Clinton

Trump

Clinton

Trump.

I voted clinton because cheeto jesus is a joke

My wife's son and I will always support Hillary

Clinton

Hill-loli

Clinton, even though I live in Washington and it will go to her anyways. Fuck Jill Stein and fuck Gary Johnson

Rick ashley

Johnson

Clinton
#NeverTrump

Same did not vote for either

I voted Trump

Clinton because she is obviously better

why not?

Johnson

Clinton, trumptards can suck it.

So by my count so far
>Trump-10
Climton-13
Johnson-1

Trump

an opinion survey on an anonymous image board is not really a poll

none of the data you collect is worth shit

>climton
Also I voted clinton

Can't stump the Trump

Trump

Trump. the only choice for the informed voter

Write in for vermin supreme

Who will be better for Europe?

UK here . I find it hard to believe polls have closed without a mass shooting ? WTF Murica we come to expect mass murder at anything like this . sort it out and make it more exciting , thanks

EU guy here : Trump

fake and gay

Trump

I'm not registered to vote.

Rock biter

Trump

Fag

name me a few mass shooting that took place on election day

Clinton

Trump in Florida

Clinton.

H. Clinton

so your vote is for Hillary.

You're an upsetting idiot.

Also Trump in Florida
but all Dems for Senate/house, bring on the motherfucking bloodbath!

>Trump-17
>Clinton-16
>Johnson-2

Of course but it's till fun

I voted for myself. I also voted for Pedro.

I voted for Gary Johnson, but I sure do hope Trump loses!

trump

A lot of Trump supporters seem to forget how many people he's fucked over and how many lawsuits he had or still in...
Not to mention the constant lying and bullshit, fear mongering, racism, sexism, hate and narcissism.

He's a horrible human being and only cares about himself and his image. He simply is not fit to be president. That's why I didn't vote for that asshole.

Clinton

trump

I voted for Trump, simply cause my best friend said our friendship would be over if I did. So fuck her, and fuck Hilary.

Johnson

Fag

fuck clinton. ISIS can't lose without the leftists. Fuck the SJW and this privelege bullshit. Trump may not be a "true" republican, but it's the best start we have.

How can this be? Fuck it, Id still dip it. That ass is nice enough..

Clump

Trump, no regrets.

Nice teeth UK! Said no one ever

>Trump-21
>Clinton-19
>Johnson-3

ugh. Fuck your best friend and fuck you, you fucking doormat.

Bring some facts next time you respond bitch (i'm sure you won't). The same old stupid fucking raciest bullshit rhetoric you help to create. Pussy.

A lot of Hillary supporters seem to not know how serious her email scandal is. I keep seeing people saying "how are emails as bad as racism?"

trumps not racist though. and ask any successful businessman if he hasnt fucked anyone over to get to the top, they all have. you're either saying this shit to try to get some pussy from an sjw girl, but there arent any here so im just gonna say you dont have a clue

Trump

Swig a beer for cuttin' loose dumb cunts!

Clinton

Many Trump supporters would agree 100% with your assessment of him, and continue to support him when faced with the alternative. Dems could have had won with a landslide by putting up someone remotely likeable albeit less competent while giving Hillary another cabinet level position.

Clinton

this fucker must love sucking cock in his garage while he jacks off to clintons decrepid femenistic face.

I guess you have never heard of Hilary Clinton. Check her your, she is much worse then Trump.

clinton

TRUMP

HC

Clinton

Fell for the bait. Newfag

Clinton

Gary Johnson
fuck both of them, if I had to pick I'd have gone with Trump.

TRUMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She still looks like a whore....

Nailed it right on the fucking head there. BOOM. This fuck just wants another handout while he sits around and deals heroin at random intervals. Fuck yourself.