Mericuh fag here. How many of you foreigners are actually afraid of Trump?

Mericuh fag here. How many of you foreigners are actually afraid of Trump?

Other urls found in this thread:

nationaldebtclocks.org/debtclock/greece
debtclocks.eu/public-debt-and-budget-deficit-of-greece.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

literally none of us. we will pity you if he gets in. second time the u.s. will have voted in a complete retard.

Foreignfag from a 3rd world country here. I do want Trump to win.

Anyone that has read an economics book at least once in his life will vote for Trump.

Plox

Anyone who actively trades or takes an interest in economics will know that the market plummets when positive Trump polls are released and shoot up when positive Clinton news comes out.

>Elect Trump
>Trump makes country bankrupt
>No taxes for 18 years
>??????????????
>Profit.

>afraid of Trump
Lol, no one in my country or Europe is afraid of Trump. People laugh at him and think he's rediculous, and we think your entire country are idiots who should be ashamed of themselves.

It's like Berlusconi in Italy. He destroyed the image of Italy for decades. Everyone in Europe regards Italy as a banana monkey shit country because of him.

So what does that actually tell you? She is funded by private interests only, not the American people
>corruption

TRUMP ALL THE WAY!!
>#MakeAmericaGreatAgain
>#DrainTheSwamp

Live in a shitty post-commie state. Not afraid at all, I even pray and want Trump to win, just to see all SJWs and other general faggots lose their shit.

>Anyone that has read an economics book at least once in his life will vote for Trump.

Yeah cause lowering taxes and increasing government spending is a good idea
>Greece

That's based entirely on the experience Clinton has. There is little to suggest Trump would be worse for the economy than the Clintons yet again.

What?
Taxes in Greece have reached the limits. Their taxes are actually some of the highest in Europe, not to mention world.

more taxes=less companies willing to do business there=less money circulating=less jobs= Greece right now

Eurofag here
I want Trump actually.
Fucking Killary will only lead to nuclears with Russia. Unless you're a cockroach thats a no no

>Taxes in Greece have reached the limits
I know. I was talking about 2000-2008 Greece, where there was a massive budget deficit that caused all the mess Greece is currently in. Trump is going down the same path by decreasing taxes and increasing spending.

Greece has wisely increased taxes to a high level in recent years to get out of the mess.

People here fear that his idiocy will bring a new great depression. Other than he is being viewed as a jackass not counting right wing extremists who would willingly lick his ass.

>from a 3rd world country
>pretends to have read any economics book, because they are all the same and couldn't possibly disagree with one another or contain opposing ideas
>is probably just some asshole

>wisely increased
>Greece's debt is actually going up
>most major companies have already left for Bulgaria
>unemployed is like 60% for young people
>wut?

Greece was always bankrupt and corrupt in ways that makes the US look like it's just starting to realize that it can do bad things.

Man, Greece has always been a shithole.

Don't you realize if the taxes go up, more people will require government assistance, ultimately raising the debt?

Dems are seriously fucking idiots.

If they didn't up the taxes the debt would obviously be higher. And of course comapnies are leaving Greece. It's an absolute shithole.

Also unemployment in Greece is decreasing recently. And I doubt their debt is increasing today.

>if the taxes go up, more people will require government assistance
right wing logic

Britfag here. We think it's hilarious.

None. We like Trump more than the bitch.

nationaldebtclocks.org/debtclock/greece

>doubt their debt is increasing
>unemployment is decreasing because most young people have left for other countries

German here, I'm rooting for Trump. he's the kind of guy who would invite Putin to the white house where they have a few drinks and come to an agreement. Hillary is the type of person who will incite riots for "regime changes".

>Spaniard here
I'm actually afraid of Hitlery

Lower-middle class are on the line of poverty because of the taxes they pay. Either way, our country should not be outsourcing all work to China and Mexico and should have tariffs on those oversea sources.. that way there is more money flowing to America and lower taxes from citizens.

lol wut?
Greece is corrupt but even JUST HILLARY is 100 times more corrupt than the whole country

>>unemployment is decreasing because most young people have left for other countries
Wrong. Unemployment in almost all European countries has decreased significantly in the last 2 years.

+1 from another Spaniard. There is not even a lesser evil.

Greece's debt is decreasing. Your site is bullshit.

Wrong again.
There has been more than 500k young people to leave greece during 2013-2016 -> unemployment going down

Canuck here. Afraid?

Not really. We have a pretty good recent track record of taking in refugees from shitty situations.

We'll be able to handle it with no problem.

>your site is bullshit
>hands out a shit graph

here you hillary cuck: debtclocks.eu/public-debt-and-budget-deficit-of-greece.html

The unemployment in Greece has also been going down because there are more jobs. Too lazy to find statistics but I've already found enough statistics to prove you are wrong. You have shown no statistics so far. Typical Greek.

>Thinks a "debt clock" website is more trustworthy than Eurostat and EY

Swede here. Not afraid at all. He's the only one that will prevent America from turning into a failed socalist utopia full of crime and progressive decay. like sweden has become

>trying this hard

please accept your loss, redneck trash

>major companies are closing
>small companies are closing
>thinks there are more jobs
>"Too lazy to find statistics but I've already found enough statistics to prove you are wrong"
>Typical Greek
>WUT?

...hey, what's that? A graph that shows the number of Greeks with a job is increasing recently! Oh my god it must be wizardry!

>I am Greek. I hate statistics and facts. I hate capitalism, Germany and Goldman Sachs. I vote for Golden Dawn or Syriza because I hate myself because I am Greek
yes I'm getting slightly mad now... I had similar discussions with Greeks IRL and on the internet and they always reason in the same way... no facts or statistics, just emotional irrational bullshit... I hate Greeks so much

Facts. Jobs in Greece are increasing. Stop debunking my facts with providing no sources or graphs. I already found various sources backing up everything I said and I saw nothing from you. Typical Greek moron.

it's city people who'd poorly educated & lack common sense. you're all useless since you can produce anything of value, and thus parasite on others labours.
>enjoy your gender studies degree

We already had Berlusconi, nothing new to see here.

MAGA
As a foreigner to the US, I'm greatly concerned that Shillary may win. Who the fuck wants to go fight in WW3 for the globalists? Fuck Hillary. MAGA

Take your country back my fellow Americans. Fuck Europstan, Play the TRUMP card and MAGA

Amerifats must be beginning to realize Trump will lose.
Gun sales are surging.

Serb here, i am actually afraid of Shillary winning, and have supported Trump whole-heartedly for a long while now

kek, so much this
>BUNGA-BUNGA

I am scared. Honestly americans scare me overall - americans, russians and middle easterns - but Trump fucking scares me. Both seem like shit but honestly.

I used my entire savings to bet for Trump. If he loses then I will literally kill myself.

>2009 4.6M people employed
>2016 3.6M people employed
>counting public employes
>see a small up in chart by 100k-> SEE? MORE JOBS
>greeks spew emotional irrational bullshit
> I HATE GREEKS SO MUCH
> WUT?
>TRIGGERED FAT SHILL

Increasing taxes chokes up your economy.
It's a dead end.
Going out of crisis is always cutting government spending.

i hope that trump wins. That would be the complete downfall of murica wich would finally make some room for change in the world. No more of this mindless attack every country that has ressources policy if murica falls with trump.

Fuck Trump!!! I'll be laughing at all you dumbass Trump supporters tonight. You should ask your mothers how it feels to be fucked in the ass

Afraid that he wants to weaken the NATO.
Actually, with these mongoloids Rooskies, and war in Ukraine, East Europe like Poland, Czech Rep, Slovakia, Hungary are pretty concerned about his words about not helping the NATO countries.
Especially when these countries turned on right lately on local elections, and now are trying to arm themselves up and be ready to fight kebabs and putin's bastards.

Britfag here. I'm not. He'll completely destroy whats left of your nations credibility within 18 months.

Shillary will at least leave it ragged and wanting for some serious repairs, much like it has been since 2004.

t. Mohammed.

The EU 'bailouts' that Greece took means your great great great grandkids will probably never know any level of true prosperity.

Your taxes are just strangling the people now. It's not even paying off a small chunk of increasingly mounting interest.

not for greece but for germany it does

in all honesty, both are fucking retarded
i live nowhere near US but even i would vote for trump, only dumb americans and hardcore democrat supporters will vote for Hitlary.

out of the two idiots, trump is obviously a better choice.

america... you had plenty other candidates too chose but you had to make it a fight between 2 idiots... your presidents keep getting dumber and dumber... its your fault, you keep chosing dumber and dumber people every single election, fucking idiots...

Malaysian here and i hope trump will win
He is a good choice for your country

As a Canadian I'm begging for Trump. Trudeau is such a smug fuckface fucking fuck.

He denies the existence of global warming. I think were all fucked if he wins.
Shillary will fuck USA up the ass but I don't really care about that

Not scared, hoping he turns the country away from becoming a SJW shjithole

>magic dub

I'm all for trump, from france