Lifehacks/info thread

lifehacks/info thread

>noko
Haven't seen that mentioned in years. Does it even do anything anymore?

this shit looks like some bullshit that if you got the time and supplies to pull off you could probably be doing something more worth while. you're literally only doing this if you're trying to bait cops into a deathtrap or if you've got the ark of the covenant in the basement

or you are in an urban warfare counter insurgency working with duct tape and gasoline.

>Haven't seen that mentioned in years. Does it even do anything anymore?
Honestly don't know, I've not messed around with stuff like that for a few years once I knew how to do it I got bored with it.

i'm saying obviously this is for urban warfare but i don't see a quarter of this shit getting done. particularly throwing a grenade over the top of your sand coffin or covering the stairs with nail planks. At most, you're getting one floor done with sandbags. your window situation makes sense but I don't see it happening. also looks like it's written by a goober

Also if you tie one of those plastic bags from the grocery store around the stem of a group of bananas they will last longer. If your cookies are hard put a piece of bread in with the cookies it will make them soft but don't let them contact or the cookies will break apart too easily.

obviously the writer wouldn't expect you to tick off every box on the list but its a good idea of things that can be done with limited time.

Careful, this makes brownies.

fucking 2mb limit means I can't post half the infocharts I used to. god damn glow-in-the-dark moot.

people aught to post this far far more often

Except that shit is explained in this books. The eagles are at war with the goblins and cant really be fucked to try and fight a whole other war (particularly one they perceive as being beneath them cause ya know....men and shit)

additionally they are a bit ent like with the being super fucking stubborn

this shit destroys your brain permanently and it takes many years for it to recover if it does at all.
trust me i got more then enough experience with that stuff. there are other drugs that are much saver

Hey anyone got that megaupload or mediafire link with the many infographs?