How do you feel about the LGBT movement? public nudity?Exhibitionism? Polyamory? etc

How do you feel about the LGBT movement? public nudity?Exhibitionism? Polyamory? etc.
lets talk about sexuality

fag.

F yea public nudity

It is like church and similar shit.. Do whatever the duck you want in private but front rug it in my face

I don't give a fuck if some ones make as long as they aren't obese

are you twelve?

Just drunk

Most of it is cringe material.
Most, because I don't find any complaints with lesbians.

Figures

There should be zones for public nudity just like nude beaches.

this guy gets it.

It stops at LGB
transexuality is a mental illness and should be treated as such.

I don't give a fuck as long as it does not harm me directly

>cringe material.
explain

Don't give a flying fuck about gays, lesbians. bis. They don't affect my life in any manner whatsoever.

>polyamory

These fake designer sexualities/gender choices though... they're fucking up kids because it's apparently OK to push these moronic ideals onto them before they even know who they are.

It's mental pedophilia for want of a term.

When is it appropriate to discuss sex with children?

let them figure it out on their own.

thats a very bad way for children to learn

Mostly how gay, bisexual and transgender people act. They just can't seem to act bearable like those in Russia.

i feel like you should be able to fuck whomever you want, who is a consenting adult. i also feel LBTQZHAGLA """"""movement"""""""" is utter bullshit symbolic of complete vacuousness of Western politics.

No one knows what to do with millions who lost their jobs to Mexico and China, and millions more who will lose to immigrants and robots, so we have to invent bullshit culture wars.

Bullshit.

I think its because the loud ones are the ones that get the most attention.

>2018
>Gender is no longer a mainstream concept
>Public nudity is accepted and defended
>"Genderless" human-like beings prance about the streets, going about their daily business as if they were normal people
>Wearing clothes outside of specific events is frowned upon by the now "accepting" public
>Rape skyrockets due to constantly naked "Women" walking around
>Issues are blamed on the white patriarchy, regardless of the fact that Cis Whites are almost powerless in the current year

Sounds like a great plan to me.
Anyone have any objections?

Remove the stigmas attached to sex and there's no wrong time to talk to them about it.

Doing it with them is a completely different story. Something society seems to have greyed over to confuse the two pretty fucking well.

cant opposse to this.

Transgenderism is VERY silly.

Just because you crossdress doesn't mean you magically transform into a new gender. It reminds me of that Bugs Bunny cartoon where he and Elmer Fudd are caught in a Hat Truck spilling over its contents...new hat=new personality. Just be Gay. Or Bi. Don't hold the rest of the world hostage with your crazy ideas.

Theyre defective humans suffering from mental illness.
They do not deserve to have the same rights and me and are sub human in my eyes.

They shouldnt have policies that benefits them, over the rest of the population.

Exactly. If most of the LGBT community wasn't loud, I wouldn't think so lowly of them.
I'm sure there's some loud lesbians aswell.

Two things
One: most of the community isnt loud
Two: there are VERY loud lesbians and I'm surprised you haven't heard them
and im not talking moans

>sexuality
>exhibitionism, polyamory, lgbt
could be fun i suppose

if you're into that.

personally i think everyone should be just like me, and masturbate 3x a day to internet videos

the community is very loud.
almost daily are cries for acceptance.
you project yourselves into the public eye and cry discrimination when people with different opinions criticize you.
Faggots, Dykes, Trannies and everything in between should be put down.

You are talking about a very particular and small minority that the community itself hates.
they make the political aspects of LGBT acceptance look like a joke.
We just wanna love in peace man.

moar if you have em

Your whole cause is a joke.

>How do you feel about the LGBT movement?
Fuck what you want, I don't give a shit. Just stop being such flamboyant faggots about it.

>Public nudity?
In designated areas only. We still live in a society, and as such, have to act accordingly. I don't need to see millions of dicks flying around in the grocery department when I'm shopping for meat/vegetables.

>Exhibitionism?
Go for it.

>Polyamory?
Not particularly for me, but I don't give a shit if people do it.

Basically, fuck what you want, but stop being a faggot about it.

It doesn't include heterosexuals. They are bigots.

>I don't like ___ so no one should
your morality is a joke

public nudity isn't due for at least another 50 years, ya gotta let all the baby boomers die off... lol, 2018, what are you, stupid?

Like all collectivism, the "LGBT" grouping is clumsy and counterproductive.

It asserts that a well-adjusted gay male physician is fundamentally similar to a homeless transgender female crack addict.

Unfortunately, "LGBT" is the newest voting bloc for liberals. I'm dismayed to think these people are played as "useful idiots" like blacks. It couldn't be more obvious that the intelligentsia don't care about these folks. Many of the same politicians who (only recently) supported same-sex marriage also advocate for the muslims who want to murder those who would be getting married. Who's more pro-gay, libs who want to import murderous muslims, or conservatives who want to protect all American lives?

I really hope that the left's political enticement of gays wears-off soon.

You realize it isnt that hard to pull down someones pants right?
its the struggle that makes it hard

>lesbians
Who gives a fuck
>gays
Who gives a fuck
>bisexuals
Who gives a fuck
>trans
Who gives.....actually as a guy who's had a friend who went through the whole process, fuck the spolied asses who claim to be Trans but still fucking have beards or tits and never try to pass. People like them are what slow down the movement.

>public nudity
It will be a mad house for a couple months then everyone would settle down down cause it will no longer mean anything. Clothes were meant to be worn for a reason and I live in Canada, so I'm probably going to wear clothes.

The rest I don't care enough abou to look into.

Side note; fuck everyone who makes their sexuality their whole persona. Like I get it, your gay, so fucking what.

/thread

you're a pretty chill guy

I don't give a fuck. Just do whatever.

Sounds pretty solid

>Gays Lesbians and Bisexuals
I give a shit, at least I have lesbian vids to fap at

>Transexuality
They don't deserve more rights for dressing like faggots

>Public nudity
Don't give a shit

>Polyamory
I don't give a shit

I think people thing too hard about this shit. Just chill out.

Thanks

implying the attacker is just going to us their hands.

No I mean that stripping someone isnt the hard part, its getting them to quit struggling long enough to get a good hold.

Need content for your school paper?

Do what you want, but clean up afterwards.

Swinger here.
Loads of fun to be had

dont care about any...

do whatever the fuck you want sexually as long as you dont force your shit on me.