I'm thinking about breaking up with voluptuous_paki. I'd just miss her body...what do I do?

I'm thinking about breaking up with voluptuous_paki. I'd just miss her body...what do I do?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/user/Voluptuous_Paki/submitted/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

jerk off like every body else.

Got any more pics?

I have side pieces, but none of them satisfy the physical attraction that I have to the paki.

Why break up? Just cheat

Because, I HATE having to meet up somewhere to fuck. I had her to stay with her fam for a couple of days and it was heaven bringing the girl I'm talking to come over like it's nothing and fuck that pink pussy.....It's my damn house, I should be able to fuck how I want

Have an open relationship

Oh no bruuuh. I don't wanna have to be around her if she sees someone. She said she'd be downt o have a third int he relationship if I was the perfect bf. Showed her I loved her and all that, but something deep down just upsets me about her....but fuck...her body......dick gets rock hard. It's hard to leave that

I'll take her.

Have some threesomes then. Any pussy pics?

Yes, a few. they've been okay but she hogs the dick. What's the point of another girl then. Bullshit I tell you

You'll take this dick and shut the fuck up.

Well sounds like you're fucked mate lol are you Pakistani too? Does she fuck the other girl too?

No, I'm a dirty mexican. They just eat eachother out, no fingering going on. I love when the third rides my dick and VP puts her tits on my face. God thats so fucking hot.

Tie your girl up and fuck the other girl a little more while you shove her head in your girls pussy. How'd you get a paki girl? I thought they only date their own

Hold up. I recognise that gay blowjob. This is that chubby paki girl off reddit indians gone wild

We had mutual friends, first time we all got together at a bar, we took the after party back to her apt, and I actually ended up fucking her friend (Luara) in secret. We jumped in the lake close by and paki flashed us all in a drunk moment and I fell in love. God she looked good in a bikini. So thick. Next time we all met up, her and another friend kept asking me whether I slept with the previous friend (Laura) but I played it cool. I invited an ex of mine to the bar and hung out with her the rest of the night, she got jealous and invited some big dude over too, lmao. Next day a mutual friend gives her my number and she texts me asking if I was upset that she invited someone. I let her know I wasn't, but she was the one clearly upset. I told her I didn't notice she was interested before that text so I never thought about trying to hook up with her. We texted all day the next day...I started taking her out and fucked her the second night. It's been 5 years since....google voluptuous_paki. That's her reddit name when we posted :D

More of this goddess?!?!

Right, we posted on reddit for awhile. First on gonewild, and after like the third pic posted, some mod on the indian GW messaged us letting us know about the sub and how she'd be a perfect fit. We posted a handful of times there, but the traffic kinda sucked. We moved over to gone wild curvy and that was our winner, every post was front page status :)

of course

reddit.com/user/Voluptuous_Paki/submitted/

We deleted our account. You literally just have to google her name though. It's not hard to find. In any case, we had a good long 5 years. Something about her just upsets me tho, and I'll start an argument for no reason. I think I just want different pussy more often.

>reddit.com/user/Voluptuous_Paki/submitted/

deleted account

yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

boiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

>No, I'm a dirty mexican.

Then you must be either very attractive or you just have a silver tongue.

>I think I just want different pussy more often.

Dude, pussy all feels the same, i dont see why you need to fuck "different pussy".

Not my fault that you're a computer illiterate nigger who can't do anything with that lead.

good maymay friendo

Well, I mean, not gay but I'd fuck me. Nothing special, but I'd fuck me.

2 things. Fuck no, you ever have real tight and wet pussy? You ever have real wet and loose pussy? Huge different. You ever have some that can take bigger dick? This other bitch I'm fucking now can't even take my whole dick, that shit's annoying. Plus, the visual satisfaction of seeing a different girl after while is pleasing. Some look nicer than others. 2, u dont see why...are you gay?

WildArchives - Voluptuous_Paki.zip

Also, I have a pretty nice dick.

Moron
I miss my thick gf. Sex is pretty trash with everything after her, best pussy by far. Had one which was loose and extremely wet, was like fucking a balloon filled with water. Really unique experience, would like to again.

Other then the tightness of pussy, all pussy ive ever fucked has always been real wet and none were ever lose. Otherwise its always pretty much felt the same, warm, wet, and feels like heaven.

>Plus, the visual satisfaction of seeing a different girl after while is pleasing. Some look nicer than others

I will agree with you there.

>u dont see why...are you gay?

Bisexual but lean more towards women. However, if a guy is willing to blow me I let him go full force with that shit. Guys give the best head ive ever had and have no qualms about swallowing either, they will literally suck me dry.. Most chicks ive slept with either hated giving head or just sucked at it.

I completely understand you man. I fucked around with some loose as pussy before, I mean, I have some pretty good dick, but even that wasn't enough to really feel that good friction I desired so. I took foreeever to cum because, well stewie said it best, "like throwing a hot dog down a hallway."

Now, VP isn't really "tight" but she's not loose. I'm thankful she can take the whole dick, except for doggy and legs over my shoulders. She just CANNOT do those positions often. I kill her in those. She is however, the most visually pleasing thing to look at while fucking those brains out. I'm not tired of her, sexually, not yet, but man....I'm holding something against her and I dont know what, and it upsets me very randomly.

Well, I can think of like 3 girls off the top that just have a different feeling pussy. Idk, it's just different. You're right though, they're all warm, wet and feel like heaven.

Cool man, guess I gotta let some dude suck this dick next time then. I want to literally be sucked dry. Can't say I'm attracted to guys though :/

An ex used to swallow and suck that shit to completion but she's a rarity in this world.

You must already know and you're repressing it. Unfortunately you cannot love that which you do not respect.

moar?

Sorry if I was coming off an ignorant and an asshole. Just havent had a lay in a good while and really need some sex and seeing you have this thic piece of ass got me a bit jealous, sorry bro. =/. Was thinking of fucking this fat girl who was interested but i just cant bring myself to fuck her cause it would just make me look desperate.

>Cool man, guess I gotta let some dude suck this dick next time then. I want to literally be sucked dry. Can't say I'm attracted to guys though :/

Look for a gloryhole type setup, just stick your dick in and let the guy go to town. You dont have to worry about seeing the guy and such, Trust me dude, you will literally be out of breath once your done. One guy blew me and then 10 minutes later he took me for a second round and a busted again and he was gonna go for a third round but i was just too sensitive and couldnt take it anymore, but otherwise it was the best head of my life. Literally deepthroated it and used his tonuge like a pro and just. UGH, i hate that i didnt keep in touch with him.
>An ex used to swallow and suck that shit to completion but she's a rarity in this world.

It really is a rarity these days with women. Either you have them who love it or hate it and most dislike it. Don't get it wrong, i love your pussy babe, but your hot mouth is just as good as your pussy.

Ya bro, you need to have you side chick down...but damn what you have is a diamond in the rough... learn what you go if you don't ship it and let the next guy in line take your spot.

This is true, but I don't know how to fully quit her. I absolutely love her body. I LOVE thick. She might as well be crack or something. I'll send her away a bit, and one thought my dick send my way, and I gotta bring her back asap.

You're good bud, no worries. I'm ashamed to say I've fucked an insanely fat girl.....there were circumstances and I couldn't back out of it. :(

Oh, and I want a blowjob now, lmao.

This is one of the side chicks tho :|

That's the thing, you don't "quit" people. This is real life not a story.

I will never touch my ex after she's disgraced herself, even though I crave the sex we had. There's a thing called self respect that people seem to lack in this day and age, doesn't mean you don't have desires.

As long as things are still good then just plow regularly.

>I'm ashamed to say I've fucked an insanely fat girl.....there were circumstances and I couldn't back out of it. :(

Care to tell? (just keep it short if ya can)

Does she peg you? That would make her perfect. Does she like to have her pussy eaten? Is she submissive or more dominant?

You should just dump all pics.
Also check em

I gotchu. She hasn't done anything like that so you're right, I'll keep plowing her. I feel I'll come to love her eventually. I do care for her after all..

Was at a bar, got drunk, fat blonde was there. Ended up exchanging number. The next morning she sent me a pic of the amazing bubble butt I've ever seen. Tried so hard remembering just how fat she was because the picture did not match what I was looking at. Texted in a course of a week with my mind on that pic, eventually forgetting just how fat she was. We made plans, she paid for a motel, I walked in and in that very moment I felt true fear and hesitation.....the picture was all angle and timing. I was looking at a real life whale.....couldn't back out, I basically raped myself....Doggy style was pretty good. She actually rode me....she was the one to actually bring up the idea of riding me........I held my composure cause I'm a guy, I'm supposed to be physically strong.. :'(

She likes to lick my asshole when she's really feeling horny. She'll put a finger up there as well...no pegging. I won't do that.

Bump

>She likes to lick my asshole when she's really feeling horny.

My ex used to do that, that feels fucking heavenly doesnt it? Who knew your ass being licked could feel so amazingly good.

Post blonde or similar body to hers

Dude, that shit is amazing. Who knew....getting licked and jacked off...oh my....I'm getting like a rock thinking about it.

I don't have her pics anymore. I shit u not, she was about this fat. Pretty face and all. She was 18, I was 25...the bouncer at the bar was related to her or something.

before you leave her, tell her to shut the fuck up and do what you say. if she doesn't, no loss, it was already over. if she does, then enjoy bliss with a hot body gf.

Were you able to make her cum?

>I walked in and in that very moment I felt true fear and hesitation.....the picture was all angle and timing. I was looking at a real life whale.....couldn't back out,

Dude, that happened to me before, and i literally bailed. I don't give two shits if she paid for the hotel, I would have bailed like no ones business.

Basically this. It feels so delicious

Heres part of her face

She knew people I knew. I'm fairly certain she would have beeen suuuuper pissed and told VP (who i was dating) about what happened.

Ass hole?

Too fat to see asshole

Too fat to see ass hole

The very first time (In the beginning of our posting days) I posted this picture, It was actually a full front face image. It was up for all of 15-20 minutes, then we immediately regretted it, took it down, and cropped it to the way you have it. I still regret not cropping it more. In retrospect, that was still a lot of face to show.

:( my fetish