youtube.com/watch?v=MNdg3F686hg
youtube.com/watch?v=k6PxMRUgmbA
vocaroo.com/i/s1ZijmQwOv7Q
youtube.com/watch?v=eitQYgCqA-0
vocaroo.com/i/s05x8GdxY3Vb
vocaroo.com/i/s1CqWQ4yz5ax
vocaroo.com/i/s1Ap6A7exca3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Same tbh, I'm 18 and I still sound really young. I don't really get it, is there anyway to deepen my voice?

>smoke
>get throat cancer
>enjoy new raspy voice!

Talk using your lungs not your nose Kermit.

youtube.com/watch?v=z4SW_xMueXU

Guide on how to not breathe like a total faggot

hit the gym, take zinc, avoid plastics. aka boost T

smoking cigarettes helps because tobacco is an estrogen blocker and makes your voice manlier

basically stop being beta turdds

>Art of Manliness

there's no fix u complete autist

You need to reduce your thyroid cartilage tilt and learn to speak on your thick folds.

Basically, you're in the habit of stretching your vocal folds with your thyroid cartilage when you talk. Nothing wrong with that, but if you want a more masculine sounding voice you just need to learn to relax that mechanism.

You might trigger that by attempting to keep your larynx low, but that's not the same mechanism and will make the tone of your voice seem you're trying to make it lower. You just need to mess with it until you have isolated control though - good luck!

(See an Estill method vocal couch or a speech pathologist if you need more help)

k

"stuck with the voice nature gave you"

that's blatantly false information. They're right about testosterone's impact on the voice (that's why men have an Adams apple), but clearly don't understand much else about vocal mechanisms.

When that guy tries to lower his voice he's constricting, pushing air with his diaphragm and straight up damaging his true vocal folds. You don't need to do that.

Just look at how high Prince's voice was when he sang compared to his thick fold speaking voice. Or how someone like Billy West can comfortably mimic just about any voice out there with the same vocal mechanisms as everybody else

Are you a speech pathologist? Or just a dipshit who thinks he knows everything?

youtube.com/watch?v=MNdg3F686hg

I have more or less the same problem. testicle amputation, I'm guessing?

youtube.com/watch?v=k6PxMRUgmbA

Motherfucker can impersonate Billie Holiday.
>There is no spoon

post vocaroo

what should I say?

>hi my name is user and i'm 10 years old

vocaroo.com/i/s1ZijmQwOv7Q

you don't sound 10 at all you liar

>Alright, mister, what do you think you're doing? You call this a room? This is a pigsty. I want you to straighten up this area now! YOU ARE A DISGUSTING SLOB! STAND UP STRAIGHT! TUCK IN THAT SHIRT! ADJUST THAT BELT BUCKLE! TIE THOSE SHOES! Twisted Sister?! What is that?! Wipe that smile off your face. DO YOU UNDERSTAND? WHAT IS THAT? A TWISTED SISTER PIN? ON YOUR UNIFORM? WHAT KIND OF A MAN ARE YOU? YOU'RE WORTHLESS AND WEAK! YOU DO NOTHING! YOU ARE NOTHING! YOU SIT IN HERE ALL DAY AND PLAY THAT THICK, REPULSIVE ELECTRIC TWANGER! I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU! YOU CARRY THAT...THAT...THAT...GUITAR!! WHO ARE YOU? WHERE DO YOU COME FROM? ARE YOU LISTENING TO ME? WHAT DO YOU WANNA DO WITH YOUR LIFE?

You don't sound 10. You sound like you have a yeast infection in your throat

Sounds fine, m8.

fuckin do this OP
took forever to type it out.

ok

OP. Watch this. You might be in a similar situation.

youtube.com/watch?v=eitQYgCqA-0

vocaroo.com/i/s05x8GdxY3Vb

I'm 17 but ever since I started smoking cigarettes 3 years ago I sound like I'm 40 but I would not recommend.

quality content, OP
thanks

I have shitton of pubic and ass hair the only thing is my sex drive and voice

just smoke cigars son

cigars and whiskey should do it

Did you not pay full attention to the video?

You might have low testosterone.

I prescribe you a cigar in the evening after dinner, followed by a dram of whiskey

vocaroo.com/i/s1CqWQ4yz5ax

shitty diet

Suck dick.
It's not working with me right now for 2 years, but the secret is to keep going, never give up.

vocaroo.com/i/s1Ap6A7exca3

Yell really load like a man where people can't here you and you will find your manly voice lol
Also sit on ground with legs and back not touching ground and speak, that is your natural best voice