Everyone with a below average bmi should starve to conserve extra food resources for everyone with an above average bmi...

everyone with a below average bmi should starve to conserve extra food resources for everyone with an above average bmi so they can grow. gluttons are the superior race, skinny moralfags are dirt

points of proof that fatties are better and stronger and therefore deserve more food:
* we have a greater impact on the world than a puny skinny little mouse could ever have
* we needlessly exhaust more natural resources to fulfill our formidable gluttony
* we take up more space and require more energy to transport
* we smell worse
* what goes in must come out, so we burp, fart, and shit more
* we cost the government more
* we're more unpleasant to look at
* we cause more needless harm to animals

do you see what i'm getting at here? we're STRONGER. we have a GREATER CAPACITY TO ENTERTAIN OUR OWN GREED

if we can destroy the world just for the satisfaction of a big burp, and you can't even lay enough of a finger on it to at LEAST pack on a little MUSCLE (you skinny twigs!) then obviously the world was MEANT for OUR consumption, NOT YOURS. uuuuuuurp!

so just turn over all your food you desperately need and let us greedily devour it like nothing more than a snack. because that's what YOU are. we are the plague devouring humanity and you are tiny little snack sized morsels. you might as well just starve yourselves and let us eat all your food because that's what's happening regardless of how hard your bony little arms try to push us back

I want to serve a glutton. Fix them all of their food and hand feed them.

It's true. Fat people's greed poses a real threat to humanity.

Of all the reasons I hate fatties, this is the biggest.

It's also the biggest reason you should stop eating so much.

Not fucking rub it in, you meanie. :'(

this tbh

OP it's bad enough that you're this lucid about what a burden you are and still refuse to change

trust me, you really don't have to taunt us about it too, that seems a little excessive

Like who the fuck does this

OP you are truly and honestly the scum of the earth. How many fucking families do you think you've starved and here you are fucking spitting on their graves fuck you

fix it real good

seriously end yourself, the world desperately need fewer people this greedy

this might be the worst person i've ever seen

there's a special place in hell for people who make evil choices not despite understanding exactly why they're evil but fucking because of it

>mfw not all fatties are gluttons
>mfw not all gluttons are fatties

I lost 50 kilos this year.

Feels gud.

what the fuck are you talking about? calories in calories out. all fatties are a burden and their weight is absolute scientific proof

wow great job you fucking ex-fatty

too bad you can't undo the damage your gluttony did to humanity as easily as the damage it did to your body

honestly if anyone is ever not vegan at any point in their lives then they're a bad person

but if they're actually enough of a burden on nature to get FAT???

ohhh boy that's a special kind of evil

With every kilo comes honor, with honor, redemption.

obesity isn't the real epidemic. hunger is the epidemic, obesity is the parasite that spreads it

there's a difference between fat and american fat bastard, OP

honor ain't worth shit, there are still people suffering out there for your past love of food whether you've renounced it or not

evil the fatmost

Youre a fucking dumbass

your dissent is proof that you're fat

please eat less, seeing the effects of your gluttony on humanity breaks my heart

please show mercy you monster :'(

wat

I have a bmi of 15.4

EEEEEAT
LEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

all your food should belong to FAT people!
how DARE you eat enough to still be alive when there are greedy fat TUMMIES that LOVE to EAT?!?!?!

I will happily give my food for the day to someone more deserving

bring it! id kill for that!

Ahem, and what about the 6'2, 250 pounds of muscle type of people? Fat fuck