Been fantasizing a lot about my sister lately, noticing how sexy she is (at least to me)

Been fantasizing a lot about my sister lately, noticing how sexy she is (at least to me)

Moar

Thoughts?

Gonna need more pics to form a honest opinion.

12/20 so far
But not much pics to judge...

I'd give her slow, deep strokes, OP. Gotta break that in before you start smashing hard, so she doesn't run from the dick.

Hnng

Need more body pics too.

Would lick every inch of those shiny legs.

I'd kiss her, staring with her feet, and up her smooth calves. Those thighs would get alot of attention, before I teased around her pussy.

MOAR feet pics

Me too pham keep sending these sexy pics. Preferebly full body.

OP you came or what?

>sisters friend sees thread
>tells sister
>sister confronts you
>sex
>take pictures and post results
God speed op

We would be watching TV or something, and I'd start rubbing the side of her thigh and brushing her neck, giving her light kisses. She would shudder and put her hand on mine as they traveled toward her inner thigh.

I'd take one hand to turn her face and I'd kiss her, opening her mouth with my tongue, feeling her body melt and her tongue dance with mine.

I would gently rub the outside of her panties while kissing her neck and traveling down her clavicle.

I would anal fuck her raw at those steps.

Yeah, baby. North shore represent.

Peabody in the house!!

After a minute, I'd pull her shirt over her head, and undo her bra. She'd be rubbing he outside of my jeans, stroking and kneading 7 inches of American dick.

I 'd give her tits plenty of attention, kissing them, gently licking her nipples, maybe a playful nibble. At this point my hand would be down her shorts and panties, rhythmically massaging her .

Does anyone else think she is fucking stunning? Would give random pecks on the lips.