twitter.com/vanessarousso?lang=en
kfrog.cbslocal.com/tag/big-brother/
youtu.be/NkJ8owWglF8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Can't wait!

Instant drop if Frankie is back

Fuck Yes.

Hnnngggg.

Instant waifu tier. Is she's snarky/sarcastic I will be in heaven.

beyond hype for some devinposting

I'm trying to get ready. Just tried to resub for the feeds only to discover that CBS has been charging me for them for the past full year despite the fact that I'm looking at my cancellation email from last September. Fucking scammers better fix it fast or I'll be using the shitty pirate feeds this year.

don't even suggest that

He better burst through the front door this year.

>if she's snarky/sarcastic I will be in heaven
She's not. You need to have some degree of wit for that. She's dumb as a rock.

Oooh a bimbo eh? That's my other fetish.

It's Nicole, Frank, James and DaVonne. All but certain.

Devon finally getting that cash in his pocket

Why?

Of all the possible lists I've seen posted, that's the only one that people haven't been able to disprove. I hope it's right since I loved Frank and Nicole. James brings some fun to the house with his pranks but sucks as a player. DaVonne is such a blatant token black that no one cares about.

I think I made every Nicole webm that I've ever seen posted.

Maybe it will be first boots.

Nicole is a sleeper and a qt. She's learned not to get into a showmance and she knows the game. She'll make it to Final 4. Cap this.

You have bad memory.

Le Poor Mans Real World: The Show

Who's the cast this year? Any qts?

Like why those people not just why Nicole. Also two people from the same season? Isn't that kind of cheating?

Anyone watching Big Brother UK in the buildup?

Guys, these two are going in!

Yeah, they fucked up the show in the beginning. Andrew Tate would have been great. They should not have kicked him out.

DaVonne and James are good TV (live feeds) but cannon fodder in the end. Frank is a comp beast so the casuals will enjoy him. The newbies will probably feel threatened by him. He could go far if he plays a more dishonest game and can keep his lies straight. He played way too honestly in S14 and it burned him. Every week he wasn't HoH he was on the block.

At least they've fixed their shit and just combined the two houses now.

>Frank
Frankie or Frank the Tank?

No, they aren't. Ian posted some shit saying that he was but then later admitted that he was lying and people confirmed that he wasn't in the house last week when everyone else entered.

Frank the Tank

It is better now. Most of those people look like they are waiting to tear each other apart. Laura is fake as shit.

Thank god, Frank the Tank was the best. Comp beast. I've been waiting for them to have him back.

He and Boogie could have wrecked that season if they hadn't gotten Frank out in the double elim.

What if...

Here's the thing about Dan Gheesling. The man had some serious strategies. He had a 7 step plan for his infamous funeral speech in BB season 14. He won nearly twice without ever getting evicted. And his house presence was only matched by Adolf Hitler. Seriously, watch Dan play BB season 10 and then watch a video of the Nuremburg rallies. We had better thank our lucky stars Dan didn't go into politics or he would have taken over the world. Other contestants like Ian Terry for instance were not like that. Ian Terry was basically just the Dan Gheesling backup candidate. Yes, Dan was the most incredible BB contestant who ever lived, hands down.

I'd like to see him to the 50 nugs challenge

vanessa's sister is a HG

1. Have you completely forgotten about her exit interview? She's never coming back both because she doesn't want to and because CBS wouldn't let her.
2. It'd be hard to play the game like this.

No BB AU again this year.

wait, is she having a butt baby too?

that picture is confusing

The whole Judas thing was such bullshit

>JUDAS IS UNPREDICTABLE!!!! HE WANTS CHAOS
>literally votes with the house and alliance at every turn

He'd probably be much faster than Foxman

Is Jordan coming back? Has she ditched Jeff yet?

Photoshop fail?

thats funny

He was pretty weak. Dude couldn't stop talking.

You wanna post some Megs?

he was pussy whipped from day 1

Tandem pussy whipped. Twin magic vagisnagged.

So when do the feeds go live exactly? The moment that the episode ends tomorrow night?

>UK BB has a total slut getting her tits sucked and her cunt fingered in full view for the world to see.

>Our BB has bikinis and blurred sideboob/ass cracks.

Hey uh, UK? Do me a favor and vote no on that whole Brexit thing will you? If Trump wins I'm going to come sleep on your couch for 4 to 8 years.

That slut wanted that money and fame from that trust fund kid. I doubt you'd get much attention.

Where the streams gonna be at?

What? I don't want to finger a slag like her. I just want to get out of my shit-hole country. Any sluts I fuck as a result is just icing on the cake of not having to live in America anymore.

Oh, ok. Enjoy your no go zones.

And what areas are those?

google it

I think London has them. Sharia innit.

So would Brexit be better for a yank like me or worse? I'm white and of German decent so I would hope that means I'm looked upon favorably.

Well maybe not the German side.

Who knows. I think Brexit might mean a few years of economic downturn but you speak English so you would probably be able to find work.

I'd rather live in a slightly down economic climate than deal with Trump.

I hope she turns down her "quirkiness", but if she can survive the first few weeks, this is my pick for the winner

Also, Steve said he had a crush on her on the livefeeds last season.

What kind of name is Bronte?

I've missed my Devin bros

They're saving those two, especially Devin, for All Stars 2

Coming in for a landing.

>The moment that the episode ends tomorrow night?
Yup

Mike and boogie

evil dick

Neanderthal and boob lady

These are the goat big brother players.

You omitting someone, mate?

I got money on Devin winning allstars.

I don't know who that is.

Devin Shepard

My favorite thing about him was how he listed himself as a "full-time father" when he hadn't seen his daughter in months. The drug withdrawl was fun to watch too.

A really bad player that lasted like 2 weeks but managed to make a shitload of memes out of during that time.

Those were good times.

I miss Sup Forums bb threads

Sup Forums found a way

Too bad the mods are faggots and fun posting isn't allowed anymore

we still got each other

The feel when you are Canadian and have to watch bootleg streams

You could be on fire. Life is good.

so the houseguests have already entered the house right?

i think its been a week or so already

yep

Georgina a cute

She is expensive you know.

(I'd rather welsh, aus eve, and Laura)

then shouldn't the 4 returning players be confirmed by now?

or do they not show the returnees to the live audience

>live audience
Oh, you mean the mob of CBS employees who shout and clap on cue in the studio?

Cody's brother and Vanessa's sister are confirmed houseguests
twitter.com/pauliec116
twitter.com/vanessarousso?lang=en

DISCUSS

anyone know how to find the interviews on jewtube or somewhere else free? I literally know nothing about anyone this season other than pictures and useless biographies

I hated listening to Vanessa's neurotic ramblings fueled by her addiction to ADD meds. I can imagine the sister being much more tolerable without that same problem.

Cody was just an idiot who Derrick dragged to the end for an easy win.

kfrog.cbslocal.com/tag/big-brother/

who /BRONTE/ here?

Eve and Georgina for me.

please be first and second out

I want to seed her fertile womb.

Him too maybe. I dig his twink look.

He is coming back right?

So Glenn (50) confirmed for our guy right? youtu.be/NkJ8owWglF8

Why bother backing him? His political views are going to get him evicted so fucking fast.

out 1st week

can they put in drew there?

>His political views
elaborate

He's a Trump supporter. One wrong move and he'll be baited into a racist rant or something and then BAM, he gone.

Talking politics in bb is stupid.

Maybe BB CAN