About to eat a girl out in an hour. Any tips for a beginner? Pic unrelated

About to eat a girl out in an hour. Any tips for a beginner? Pic unrelated.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/QyViuXFyIE4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Give the clit a lot of attention, lick it, give it a nibble, don't be too rough though

in the heat of the moment, bite down super hard on her clit to make her cum

whats her name?

don't be shy and eat ass

your boner will be the best one ever

Well make sure to grab his balls lightly, and tickle them. Men love that, then slurp on his cock, also jerking him off. Put a butt plug in for extra measure, to show your daddy how much of a little slut fag you are.

puddintame. ask me again, and I'll tell you the same.

Tell her how good she tastes.

Be carefull about the clit. Very important. lick it and kiss most often.

Also later you can put tongue inside and move it like penis inside.

Spell the alphabet with your tongue. Trust me.

Do the alphabet with your tongue. Do not attack the clit right away, work up to it. don't stop until your jaw locks up. good luck padawan.

Whatever you do, don't schedule it in for a specific or even approximate time.

alright, pro tip from a guy who has a tied tongue.

Start out kissing the inside of her thighs working your way to the goods keep kissing in along the edge to build suspense. (women like to be teased) once you get into it do just focus on the clit along, you need to get at the opening too.. work you way to just the clit and get her good and wet before. CIRCLES CIRCLES CIRCLES just keep making circles with your tongue on her clit, but go slow! The faster you go the more sensitive it gets, and that may seem good but she wont like it as much. If you feel bold a finger inside her will make her cum but take you time and make it last. Be prepared for a flood in your mouth though, happens to the best of us.

>puddintame
no but srsly i might know her and i might be able to help

This. Use the tip of your tongue a lot on her clit. Use some rhythm, but don't get stuck on just one thing. Go up and down for a bit, go across, do circles. Listen and feel her responses and try to focus on what she likes.

Fingers can work the vag, in and out if she likes it, but don't be too rough unless she asks you to go faster/harder

do your A, B, C's. but for God's sake, don't tell her. good stuff at the top, but not directly, work on the sides of the hood.

clean, smooth fingernails, also good opportunity to investigate if she's gtg for some 3rd imput.

take you time and enjoy it.

Start slow, ramp up. Alternate patterns of synchronized tongue and hand motions and speeds. Find one she really likes and ride it out.

only person here who knows how to make a girl cum

rest are virgins

Lick the alphabet. Protip.

Basically just remember to keep your tongue soft dont try to poke her with it she dont want your tongue to be hard thats why you have a dick.

Read this, you fucking faggot

Close with a swirl

Tease her inner thighs with gentle kisses, then focus on the clit and gently suck/kiss it. Lightly trace her labia with your tongue. Dont finger her unless she specifically asks for it. DO NOT stick your tongue into her vagina. It just feels like a soggy little limp micropenis. Not enjoyable. She cant cum from that anyway, so direct all of your tongue's energy onto the clit.
Eat her ass too, without asking for permission

Stick her with the pointy end.

Some good tips given to you already. Fuck the ABC thing though, will lower your own enjoyment and make it to mechanic and boring. Here's the real protip: guide her hands down to her mound, have her fingertips on mound and have her pull skin on mound up a bit -> clit gets more exposed for you to lick it. Can do that yourself but it's a plus it being her hands doing it since that leaves your one hand free to finger her whilst your other hand can be used to grab ass/thigh/breast or just to caress her wherever you think she'll enjoy you caressing her (you'll notice what works). Most of all: make sure she feels like you're enjoying what you're doing bro. If done successfully, she'll say something like "fuck me how hard you want anonym" after you make her come. Also: if your tyngre gets tired, you can always let some saliva drip down on her clit and work that clit with you're thumb for a while whilst you're recharging those tounge muscles. You're welcome Sup Forumsro.

coming from first hand experience as a lesbian, FOCUS ON THE CLIT. go slow at first but then faster as it gets more intense maybe try using one finger at first later on then two when shes getting close. the way to tell if a girl is cumming or faking is the pussy will like squeeze and open when she cums, sometimes its hard to feel. get it really wet dont be scared to slobber, it works. all girls have different sensitivity levels so try and figure out from her reactions or just ask. same goes for penetration, some girls arent into that so ask if she wants it before you put a finger in, and make sure its wet when you do. youre welcome guys.

enjoy your throat cancer

Slow steady motions, don't go at it like a fucking drill, react to her reactions some bitches like a little tip in the cunt others want total focus on the clit, know your bitch my man.

also, shouldnt even have to say this but just in case youre extra autistic. DO NOT USE TEETH. NO MATTER WHAT.

Close with the swirl

Ever see how a rabbit drinks from a water bottle designed for them?

Pull back her clitoral hood and do that to her clitoris.

Forgot to say, make out with that pussy. Stick tongue in hole etc. Make sure the labia get some attention before going for the clit. Godspeed user! Hope you both enjoy it.

youtu.be/QyViuXFyIE4

This is actually solid advice but there are some women whose clit is very sensitive and too much direct stimulation can over stimulate them.

no that is bad advice actually. clits are sensitive. dont just dive in and pull back the hood. leave that for way later into it if she can handle it.

stick your finger in her ass. chicks love that

K and P are the bomb

This user just taught me it's called a clitoral hood (english isn't my first language) that's what I mean with the mound pulling, pulling the mound up will pull the clitoral hood back.

He was teaching the horse how to drink before leading him to water.
Still solid advice.

Don't expect it to taste good. First time I gave oral, I expected to taste like french kissing someone but it was very bitter/sour. Kinda ruined my whole take on it

To clarify: don't fucking start with this, that's the end game. Again, good luck user!

ive had people try that to mine and its painful and oversensitive and they dont get the hint. as long as he knows to wait for that haha. im trying to help out this girl lol

Shove all of your face in first thing, smear yourself with her wetness, tell her how damn good she smells and tastes.

Be sure to explore it well and do a lot of tricks. Use your tongue, teeth and lips. Give attention to the labia, pube hair if she has them. Go for the clit, suck it into your mouth, bite it lightly, but remember not to focus solely on it. Go for it when she's about to cum.

An interesting thing to do is to write the alphabet on it with your tongue (don't tell her you're doing it of course). It has a lot of different movements that'll feel good.

Above all, if you see the girl regularly, be honest and ask her for advice, accept her criticism. She'll think you're a fantastic and interested guy and will want to stick with you.

All advice so far is good however you want to stand out. You want to be different. You want to get her attention. After you get her pussy sloppy wet run your tongue around and in her asshole. do it quickly without warning. then quickly back to her clit... as she settles down again head to the asshole once again. You will be GodTier.

this has to be a joke. please dont listen to him op. dont ever use teeth. dont play with pubes. dont shove your face in first thing, alphabet inst that good, its rhythmic motions where its at.

yeah do this

One last thing. Wipe your mouth/face off before you kiss her afterwards.

How about an update OP?

OK. I'm still sucking dick like it's going out of style.

Trace the alphabet with your tongue so you don't put yourself into a pattern, you'll also learn which motions are most enjoyed

coming from lesbian, patterns are good.. especially later on. if something feels good im gonna get close and if they switch it up its gonna go away. where did this misconception come from??

If it's your first time, you may be a bit put off by the smell, but just try to enjoy yourself and don't make it seem like you're doing a chore or you're not into it. I personally really enjoy doing it and it gets my girl hot when I dig in and get really into it

tongue her anus

The alphabet bullshit is just that, bullshit. Start at her ear and work your way to her feet then back up her thighs, kissing and nibbling and licking everywhere as you go. Don't attach her clit right away, get her worked up first. Gentle with your fingers, dummy. wet sloppy kisses on her clit are nice. Definitely lick her ass...thi is not negotiable, it's simply part of eating a girl out. once she's good to go and can take significant stimulation on the clit you can make any girl cum by simply keeping the same speed, rhythm and general pressure while you lick her clit. wiggle your tongue back and forth for 5 minutes and she will cum, every time. After she cums, gently lick or kiss her pussy but not the clit. maybe just lay your tongue over her clit without moving it...after a bit, make a few exploratory licks and if she can take it, you're good to go to make her cum again. Rinse and repeat. one or two finger in the pussy, doing a "come here" motion on the upper wall is good...feel for a textured bumpy area in there and focus the fingers on that while you lick her clit. finger in her ass is good too, but only if she digs it and you're not too rough. TRIM YOUR DAMN FINGERNAILS too.

A lot of spit and focus on the labias, gaylord

but just the tip. sometimes they dont even realise its in her ass. they just claim they dont like it but they enjoy the feeling. but as soon as its getting obvious they deny, getting ashamed and accuse you of being a dirty pervert. talking from experience...

>oh user that feels good. what are you doing?
>megusta.jpg
>its in your ass
>FUUUUU.jpg

The key ideas I should have stressed:

work up to her clit, like an old car a chick needs to get warmed up before you do much;

steady rhythm is KEY to making her cum...you can start out by licking her pussy like an ice cream cone on hot day, but once you think she's ready for an orgasm, steady stimulation seals the deal.

use caution after she cums, the clit is like the head of your cock after orgasm, but 10X more sensitive.

try and get her off more than once; girls aren't ready for a nap after they cum like you are, they're ready for more instead.

And LICK HER ASSHOLE.

HAHAHA this
Give yourself atleast an hour of free time

Oh yeah,

ask her what she likes.

and pulling her pussy away means she doesn't like it.

once she's close, you have to try and keep your tongue on target despite her writhing..

once you're sure you're done down there, kiss her on the mouth and make her taste herself.

I SWEAR the alphabet thing was bad advice written by a probably gay screenwriter...It WILL NOT make her cum. STEADY rhythm will. A vibrator doesn't spell the alphabet.

I once had a bi girlfriend arrange a threesome with her gf and her and me long after we broke up...she wanted the girl to get head from me because I'm that good at it...no alphabet required.

I thought that focusing on what turns out better was already given as obvious. My bad.

I like to hang out in these threads even though I know all this information is useless to me.

the basic misconception is that most guys have a clue how to go down on women

why useless?

Shave first. Go against the grain for extra smooth
Don't overowrk the clit
Put a finger in there and curl it upward

Put some hot sauce

use a spoon

Because I am an autistic virgin lad

Blow air up there