Does anyone have any legitimate answers to how the richest country in the world can be so unbelievably retarded...

Does anyone have any legitimate answers to how the richest country in the world can be so unbelievably retarded? How could any country think that a man like Trump can run a country?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GftcVbxNyao
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He would work more in Trump Tower than in the White House. Presidents have people around them who run the country and they bring him shit and he signs it, says yes, no, maybe.

Fuckwits like Trump are springing up all over the world due to the rising inequality brought about by corporate capitalism.
The crap going on in the Phillipines is just the extreme 3rd world version, relax.

Those tiny hands. So cute.

That's dumb. The white house is fortified with bunkers/ escape tunnels. and all kinds of secure communications. Why would he be in Trump tower? So that pic related happens to him?

I'll rephrase.

He would "do" more work if he lost and went back to work in Trump Tower.

I know he wouldn't physically be there if he becomes President.

My point is Donald Trump CEO would have to work harder than Donald Trump President.

we're americans, we don't need to learn about how the world works because the world revolves around us. So, we sit around and consume bullshit food and bullshit entertainment and eventually decide it would be fun if we put a reality-tv star into the oval office.

Your country voted in a fucking actor for president twice. Arnie is one step away from becoming the next Reagan im sure if he was able to run for president he would fucking win too. A billionare businessman has got to make more sense than Reagan.

People simply got sick of politically-correct, career politicians who are garbage-tier people and barely different from their opposition. So they jumped on the chance to vote for somebody who is different.
And quite frankly he is still absolutely a better choice than Hillary, who is complete shit

its over gtfo liberal cuck shills
your sarcasm, rhetoric and biased media wont save you

>richest country in the world
what's wrong with Qatar?

the president doesn't run the country, all they do is manage the federal branch and appoint judges to the supreme court

I never thought Trump would win.

I voted for Hilary over three months ago. I can't believe this. I can't believe it's close. I can't.

What is wrong with all of you? He is so evil. He is full out evil. How can you hate women and your fellow man so much? Why do you think we don't matter, so much so you'd vote for this repulsive pus bag?

I am so sad.

But the corrupt criminal is far better right?
I mean he's a buffoon, but the democrats deserve just as much blame for having about the worst possible candidate

I think it's probably for the same reason Britain voted to leave the EU. It's a "Fuck You" to the political class that never seems to change whoever gets into power.
Trump is popular - at least partly - because he's NOT a politician.

He is superior in all ways to the lying cunt.

This.
I think liberals have the right idea, but they suck so much at negotiating that they push people away.

Shilling to the very last hour. I admire your vegan-like persistence.

Your media has brainwashed you and gave you a lot of false ideas, but that is OK. We can ignore your opinion that has no value.

Disliking Hillary=/=hating women.
When people have the choice between a sociopath and a loud idiot, they'll choose the idiot for entertainment value.

Are you joking?

There's nothing criminal about her emails. Nothing. And Trump routinely says these horrible horrible things, things that would sink any other candidate. He says horrible things about Mexicans, about women, about Muslims, about everyone. Hilary cares about women, about our rights, about health care, about due process and our judicial system.

How is this happening? Do you all hate women so much, that you'd elect someone so clearly evil instead of a qualified woman?

Because of people like you. You are the scum of the earth for holding yourself in such undue high regard. You are not a fucking princess and your feelings DO NOT MATTER.

Blame yourself.

>When people have the choice between a sociopath and a loud idiot, they'll choose the idiot for entertainment value.
Nicely put user.

>There's nothing criminal about her emails. Nothing. And Trump routinely says these horrible horrible things, things that would sink any other candidate. He says horrible things about Mexicans, about women, about Muslims,

all false, all media spin
Stop watching liberal media, think for yourself

>what's wrong with Qatar?

Their economy ties with South Korea, 1/10th the population of S Korea, but Qatar pulls its wealth from the ground. South Korea has talented people that make money. One of these resources will run out or run out of usefulness. You guess which one.

>Nothing criminal
Even if such horrendous mismanagement of secretive government materials wasn't a crime, she deliberately deleted them rather than let investigators see them. She attempted to destroy evidence also a felony
I think it's extremely naive to think that, if anybody else had done it, they wouldn't have been convicted. She got special treatment

hey, a woman fucked samson over by making him cut his hair and weakening him-- been unable to trust them ever since-- oh and lets not forget eve tricking adam into eating the apple so they could fuck

We can ignore opinions like this safely enough, because your people are stupid and racist and do not know what is good for you.

Hilary know she got no chance

youtube.com/watch?v=GftcVbxNyao

For real why am I getting Ashley Madison ads on Sup Forums today?
How much of Sup Forums do they think is married?

The country runs itself if you leave it alone. It was founded this way.

Kek. More Jew-gold for Mook.

4 years of hell here we come.

Why are you jumping to the conclusion that people who don't vote for Hillary hate women?
She doesn't represent all women and thank fuck for that, if all women based their opinions on polls like she does, there wouldn't be any honest women in the world.

How are you this insane? How do you hate others this much?

Do you not read the platforms? Are you not aware of what he's said? Do you really think he's just a silly person, instead of a dangerous representation of the deep hate in this country?

How old are you? What country are you from? Are you Russian? Because I can't understand this kind of hate and ignorance. I can't. Do you really think women don't deserve the same respect and rights you have? Do you think someone with a darker tint of skin shouldn't have the same dignity and future you can expect?

How do you not see what's happening? Why don't you care about other people? How could you vote for this thing instead of a qualified, intelligent, strong woman with a record of arguing for the lower and middle class's best interest?

How white are you?

lol this is what you get when you support terroras in sandniggeria

go back to tumblr

Trump didn't accept fucking millions from the middle-east or rig the election against his republican candidates. He also didn't flip-flop on all his fucking policies. He also hasn't defended a child rapist despite knowing the rapist was guilty, then laughed about it. He doesn't want to establish a no fly zone over syria and cause war with russia. You stupid fucking idiots.

Strong bait have a (you)

Ever remember that Reagan was Governor of California?

We're starting to have faith in America for not putting a criminal into office. I'd rather have dumb than criminal hawkish liar that panders to the lowest life forms

>How can you hate women and your fellow man

You can't be that stupid/shallow.

Qatar is the richest though...

He didn't flip flop? You stupid Russian troll bitch. You paid off shill of a thing, you crust on my flaky vagina, what is wrong with you. You lying piece of shit.

You know nothing. NOTHING. You think we don't know what you are? You Russian troll trash. Enjoy your paycheck: I hope it's worth your soul.

saying ''horrible'' things isnt a criminal act that needs FBI intervention.

We don't know this because Trump didn't release his tax returns.

And people flip-flop all the time. I used to think chicken nuggets were better than chicken tenders, but thanks to you fucking sperglords, I learned the error of my ways.

But you are.

You hateful, unsympathetic, sociopathic piece of shit.

Holy fuck the victim narrative is strong with this one.
Women have more rights in the western world than men do. If you want equal rights, you've got some work to do advocating for mens rights.
Also Hillary is so deep in the corporate pockets that she has to cough up lint every time she makes a speech.
She might say she care about the lower and middle classes, but her actions say otherwise.

Have to be a little more subtle with the bait next time.

He was better than the peanut eater carter that didn't get shit done, and everyone in the world shat on him.

Iran hostages released the moment he was sworn in. They knew he was not fucking around.

His economic policies made a LOT of hard working poor people very wealthy.

The niggers sort of always stayed poor, more or less.

Holy shit, the bait is really getting weak.

As a Canadian, no.
We have DUDE WEED, an absolutely garbage-tier SJW shitter for a PM. I would take Trump over him any day

i've often wondered about this too.

but anti-intellectualism in the US is very old. Alexis de Toqueville and others have noted this current in American culture.

Yes, if trump wins you should go to Canada, that is a good idea. Go be a nigger somewhere else.

>Be non-subhuman [not a nigger, arab, spic,]
>Be White Master Race
>See my brothers being destroyed by the shitskins
>Onedaybrowsing.jpg
>"Donald Trump, running for president. Anti-Color racist.
>MyLord.gif
>It's finally the time!
>Leading the polls
>Aw yeah shitskins going down

>Suddenly, Hillary out of nowhere.

>Derails entire election because she's a shitskin's wet dream
>Shitskins outnumber whites. [26% whites]
>Hillary gets elected
>Jews cheering, the White Race is finally down.
>feelsbadman

Neither are the emails your fucking bullshit hateful meatmonster likes to spew about.

Hey Russia? Have you considered fixing your own bullshit country, instead of herp derping all over our message boards?

You know this whole site has been conquered by Stormfront right? You racist shits. You young, stupid, racist pieces of shit. God damn I hope the actual Americans here figure it out before you're old enough to vote.

You are aware that if you put yourself on a perpetual moral high ground, while you vilify people who you disagree with, you are at a definite risk of doing war crime levels of horrible stuff in the name of the greater good, right?

Kek

fuck yes. Fuck those guys

voltaire and others were right. we need a strong middle class. 50% of americans are poor and or uneducated. the concentration of wealth is for a small elite that no longer control the masses as effectively. if trump wins, we all deserve this.

reagan spent nearly 10 years as the president of SAG during the golden age of cinema

he had a long standing position as a leader long before taking a position in actual politics

I have the "fuck it" attitude as well.

Fuck the Democrats. Fuck the Republicans too. Fuck Congress. Fuck Wall Street. President Trump is a giant fuck you to all of them courtesy of the American people.

MAGA

Hey America, how about you fix your shitty culture and your shitty generation, along with all yoru socioeconomic issues, before you "free" and bring "democracy" to other countries?

>Cough Hiroshima cough "Freedom bombs" cough

i hate trump but im ok with him winning

do yall realize how real the whole 'checks and balances' things they mentioned in middle school is, trump wont be able to do anything too crazy on his own

>FBI intervention in itself is cause to not be president. even if they were paid off.

You spew more hate from your keyboard than trump ever has :)

Thats why america will always be better than whatever piss stain you drained off of

Go fuck yourself.

I don't want you dead. I don't want you hurt. I just wish you could see the real damage you are doing to people not as privileged as your lily white ass.

Sorry, but we have this thing called winter. I don't think you'd like it.

>Because she doesn't say horrible things, that means she doesn't think them

"Racist Pieces of Shit"

hence, why the White Population is decreasing, and the shitskins are taking over.

>The Whites are being cucked, and we don't do anything about it because of the modern media
>implying Stormfront is bad.
>Shitskin detector reading:

White 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 SUPER SHITSKIN

SHITSKIN DETECTED.

There's no need to be racist user

We're better than that around here. :)

This 100%

how can anyone be so stupid as to think that any politician can run a country?

but we make the choice based on what we are offered.

Hillary Clinton, Bill Clinton's wife?

Bush
Clinton
Clinton
Bush
Bush
Obama
Clinton.

i mean, really?

no thanks.

well fuck

>around here
>Sup Forums Sup Forums
>fuck right off to reddit faggot.

Trump isn't on the ballot user. Clinton is running against Not Allowing the Democratic Party Power Apparatus to Decide who we get to Vote for.

LOOK AT THIS YOU STUPID FUCKS.

THIS RACIST SHIT. THIS IS THE SHIT YOU ENDORSE.

WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU ALL. HOW COULD YOU?? WHAT IS BROKEN INSIDE YOU???

Obama was disrespected in many countries, so Americans wants Trump to make America Great again.

Nah, you're just using rhetoric that opens up for horrible people to join you and do that stuff.
Actually I'm part black, but I find it funny that you are calling me white as a pejorative, weren't you supposed to be the non-racist one?

>Alberta
>One of my course this semester has a student who came from Baltimore
>Hits like -5 one day
>"Wow it's so cold here"

Where do you think you are?

umad user?

>suck so much at negotiating
>implying "Fuck you. We're on strike. AND we still get paid." is better negotiation
>implying the Republican Party hasn't been obstructionist for the past 8 fucking years
wat

She cares about women so much she defended a child rapist who rendered a 12 year old girl unable to reproduce right? Let's not forget what she said after the case, that him winning the lie detector test ruined her faith in lie detector tests and laughed.

Butthurt CTR fag detected.

>criminal hawkish liar that panders to the lowest life forms
And this is somehow NOT Trump?

Excuse the fuck out of me for not wanting to have the land of my fathers trampled on and fucking trashed by a bunch of savages.

Oh shit.

>Implying it isn't their right to block the POTUS from doing stupid shit
The system worked as it is supposed to

Hillary is a warmongering tool of big corporations and wall street who wants to ship jobs offshore and to blow up middle eastern countries.

Shitskin detected,

Nazi user here
kek when shitskins are mad.

Lel
>God i hate it here in AB
>when it gets to like -35
>kill me pls.

when you look at the map of Connecticut's results you realize there IS a reason to be racist.

A bunch of pieces of worthless garbage are deciding the election instead of the people who work, keep the land safe, clean and hopeful.

but then a bunch of LITERAL retarded NIGGERS and SPICS are deciding our fate.

and it is disgusting. totally fucking disgusting.

YES there is a REASON to be racist.

>implying Obamacare wasn't the same healthcare act Romney put in as Governor and that they didn't block it just because Obama
Pls. Blocking stupid shit would be if they told Dubya they wouldn't fund the war he authorized. Oh wait...