All these fucking latinos voting against trump? Any latinos on here can you please fuck off to your own country? Thanks

All these fucking latinos voting against trump? Any latinos on here can you please fuck off to your own country? Thanks

but i was born in utah

How about you go back to Africa, OP?

Díos mío, no

I voted today in my country

the united states of america

you voted to make america great again right?

Of course the spics will vote Clinton, but we should be more ashamed of the fucking cucked whites voting Clinton. When are we going to learn that progress solely in the name of progress is fucking retarded

I'm with her

Almenos alguien mas habla espa;ol aqui, alchile que pierda el pendejo de Trump

I didnt vote for clinton :^(

this spic voted for johnson.
cause uhhhh go fuck yourself and mind your damn business.

I'm a Latino and a proudly voted for Hillary.

>Can you please fuck off back to your parents basement

white argentinian here, voted for trump
He is not racist, he is not against latinos, he is against illegal aliens and massive immigration like in cuckrope

Can I call you a spic as we touch boners? It'll be fun

Fuck off nigger

>white argentinian

...and I stopped reading there.

>White Argentinian

lol no

Nah, they need to stay so we can continue to have access to abuela's cooking, they just need to stop having so many goddamn kids.

shut the fuck up you milkshit skin pasty motherfucker.

as soon as you go back to europe faggot.

So essentially 1 generation removed from gramps escaping Germany bc he was a nazi. Good job by you

are you a native american or one of those fucking white devil immigrants children who ruined everything?

Goddamn grandfather clause letting people born here be citizens you whites ruined the most amazing country in the world and trump was gonna make it great again.

i agree.
but voting for trump?
lulz.
i honestly hope he does win just so i can watch you people regret your decision.
but you guys will just end up blaming the democratic house or republicans for trying to destroy Trump.
im poor. what do i have to lose. i hope he does win.

si papi

>coming from the worthless spic who leeches off of a system he didn't create, and would still be living in the stone age if it wasn't for better races

Hey trump supporters,
I completely understand the case of illegal aliens crossing ours borders and some of them causing trouble and other just looking for a living

But,
I have one question for you, you you be down to pick fruit in the blazing sun for at least 6 hours straight

I had that job for one week and I quit I could not handle that shit and I'm Latino myself

You can't always be hating on beaners. They do the jobs most people do not want to do

What do you exactly do for a living besides bitch about "how the system is rigged against muh white folks"?

Hit me where it hurts, my fucking skin color. Trying to turn racism towards whites doesn't really work or offend anyone. Nice try though

Kek

noice bby

It's pretty amazing what the left has accomplished with the mexicans. Less then a generation ago, the "mexican vote" was always catholic, which meant republican, because no self-respecting traditional catholic could vote for abortion, assisted suicide, gay marriage, sex education for children, and condoms and birth control.

In less than a generation the left has destroyed the culture of the mexican population, for their own personal political gain. Much faster than the demolition job the left carried out on black culture throughout the last several generations.

both my last names are european, i have whiter skin than harry potter and hazel eyes

It's pretty amazing how the right gets poor uneducated people to vote against their social-economic class using the shit you just talked about.

give it up shill its over, you are not gonna convince anyone anymore at this point

Every can see through hillarys lies and corruption

People don't want those jobs because the pay is low.

Why is the pay low?

That is the question the people who have erroneous hatred for immigrants should be asking themselves. Employers purposely hire immigrants for low pay, in fact, it's been how this country was created. Always at the exploitation of someone else.

People who are against immigrants need to realize this. Now. Instead of going after immigrants, why not go after those who hire them? They're a far bigger part of the problem.

Kek

they're too busy focusing on how many tools they will each need to build that wall.

hint:

there are not enough tools.

so they don't want to build...

clinton will hand them tools but not for a wall. pick your poison what tools means.

Chinge su madre puto, aqua me quedo

and a nose that rises above the clauds claiming : cuantas copas tenés...

I'm latino and voted for Trump.

But I live in California so my vote didn't matter.

And so like trump has been a pillar of honesty through out his life?

>showcasing his qualifications for being white by comparing them to Harry Potter

This is the problem I have with you "white Argentinians". You try [so hard] to be something you will never be.

>born in America
>"fuck off to your own country"

Laughing.jpg

Honestly if California was to ever go red this would be the election to do it in, if for no other reason than to eternally BTFO of the likes of Robert De Niro and Will Smith

im a bit drunk soo....
mexican vote:
bush: 50%
>Romney: 40%
>Trump: ~20%
bush: hey i love mexicans (he really did. at least in Texas)
>Romney: lets cut off all support for mexicans and they will self-deport
>Trump: I'll knock down every wetbacks shitty door and punt them back to mexico

gee i wonder why the mexicans arent voting republican anymore?
the democrat, Obama, deported more mexicans in 2 years than Bush did in 8years.
protip: if you want to deport wetbacks than just don't talk about...just fucking do it. the mexicans won't notice and will see you as some kind of mexican loving president....someone that hispanics will vote for.

dont worry m8 my m8 is a latino and he went trump.

seriously though. if you are of any "Latino" descent, please get the fuck out

Yeah but having lived here almost my entire life I don't see that happening at all.

Best case scenario is that trump gets 30% of the vote here. He won't get it. Minorities won't vote for him. woman won't vote for him because they want a woman president (even though fucking Jill Stein is on the ballot).

Does it matter? trump isgoing to lose. my bro's across the nation are reporting how fucked the polling is.

You sound scared of the future user

You think small.

This election has been rooted in hatred, racism, and lies. California may turn red one day, but Republicans need to realize that maybe, just maybe, some of their values are long out of date and simply don't work for millenials. California may go red one day if you have hope, but it will never go red for the reasons aforementioned.

except i am, i never said all of Argentina is white
But a certain percent of wealthy families never mixed their genes with non with

There is a lot of immigration in argentina, like myself there are other people with 100% European blood.

>implying you created jack or shit
Kek

>All these fucking latinos voting against trump? Any latinos on here can you please fuck off to your own country? Thanks
All these fucking whites voting for trump? Any whites on here can you please fuck off to your own country? Thanks

What, did someone tell you Trump would take away your foodstamps?

I'm a milennial and I think you should be thrown from a helicopter, lots of us do.

Sure you are.

>like myself there are other people with 100% European blood.

lol

you really believe you're a 'pureblood', do you? lol

the last election was showing where they wanted the republicans wanted to go.
>romney: i dont want to go around splitting up families...i just want to cut off all support to mexicans so they will be forced back to mexico.
this year was suppose to be lesser version of it.
see jeb bush.
i love mexicans but i want to secure our borders. blah blah blah.
unfortunately Trump decided to fuck shit up.
lulz. single handedly destroyed the Republican party.
pic related.
everytime Trump talked about the wall.

This is literally like someone white dude from South Africa going around saying he's African American. Please STFU

My gay Latino friend is mad at me bc I didn't vote for trump

Im all for a female but Christ almighty Hillary is about as far off from an ideal female president as you can get

if not next election than the election after that I expect the GOP to fully turn their sight on getting hispanic voters.

Blacks are overall a lost cause but DNCs weakness is thinking hispanics will be like blacks and are going to be the fucktarded voting block based on herd mentality that they'll be able to always rely on

Exactly. You're a small minded millenial. You have nothing to say so you resort to something incredibly childish whilst ignoring the point because you don't like thinking about things that are said.

The first step to stop being a moron is to acknowledge that you're a moron.

I can't believe we have to choose between a reality show host or a reptilian

STFU everyone knows theres no european blood in argentina except when britains fucked you up

stop lyin motherfucker

im argentinian, im black and got a big nose
cuantas copas tenes ?

Oh no, it's retarded

careful. you just wrecked a trump supporter with actual facts and logic

How about you get a fucking brain faggot and see your man trump is a fucking idiotic bafoon who is only here because he's good at ryling up stupid nearsighted imbeciles such as yourself into believing everything will be great again if we all team up and rally against a common minority denominator while spewing bullshit when obviously the big fucking goof has no clue how the hell he's actually gonna go about things because he's an inexperienced manchild that doesn't know how to think with actual intelligence and clear thoughts the fucking fuckhead. By the way your a waste of life like most of the fucking hopeless cunts here and you should kill yourself, and since I already know you know that, I'm just here to remind you that.

please do not reproduce

he´s a fag. What did you expect?

You know what's fucked up about you retarded Trump supporters? It's one of two things, you are either OK and want or are to stupid to understand how much closer you are bringing the USA to facisim. And the fact that you are probably OK with it is both scary and sad. It's really really sad.

too late. Everyone knows that the ones that dont get pussy are trumpfags

Im Latino and I voted for Trump.

Please do not let your children reproduce

You know, I don't understand how the GOP fails with latinos. (rhetorical because frankly, I do.)

A significant number of latinos have conservative beliefs. The issue between latinos and GOP is immigration. Latinos don't wanna get deported nor do they want their families to get deported. GOP insists that's the biggest issue with this country.

If GOP stopped pandering so much to uneducated whites living in rural areas, whites whom are often the racist/prejudiced/xenophobic ones, they'd have a chance to win latinos. GOP needs to realize they need to modernize a bit to have a chance.

already teching them how to rape your mom

Kinda shows how stupid your fucking race is. You have a candidate that has basically said, I hate you fuckers. And you still vote for him. You get what you deserve.

>implying it would be that bad

He doesn't hate latinos, he hates illegals. Major difference.

>tfw have a latina gf

Pretty great tbh

Trump has never mentioned Latinos except when talking about how they support him.

You just illustrated my point.

Actually im just an educated Latino with a high paying job and Trump will be better financially for me. I also support his plan on illegal immigration, albeit building a wall is not feasible but we need to control or stop it somehow. Besides thw Latino's he hates I hate ad well so let's not be broad and say he hates all Latino's because he doesn't. Thats the problem with ignorant people like you is that you take everything so broadly and liberally instead of examining and making an informed decision.

some hispanics hate being called mexicans
>im not born in mexico
>im not some fuckin dirty wetback (my dad/mom is)
i mean they really hate mexicans.
i know a lot of hispanics who talk shit about mexicans.

Let's be frank though.

Trump thinks all latinos are Mexican.

Implying that Trump knows how to run a country

Argentinians are as shitskins as Bolivians or Paraguayans. Yet they think they are white. Autism at its finest.

Hey.

You seem smart and educated.

What the fuck are you doing on this racist website. Honeybear, please go somewhere that will appreciate you. Don't stay here; eventually you will internalize this cesspool's hate. And you are too amazing to get sucked into this darkness.

Please be well. You deserve so much happiness.

I believe that you think that.

Yes i am
I dont know about pure blood, all i know is that my great grand parents from both sides came from europe and after that in my genealogical tree they never mixed with local mestizos but with other european decedent families. In my genealogical tree there is no one single spanish/ latin last name

Kid, you are not white. Let that sink for a while.

Yes I believe that because that's what it seems.

Life has shown me that old men think any hispanic is Mexican. Anyway, it was a joke though. That I kinda do believe sometimes.

You know nothing about geography and immigration

Plenty of elite white families living not only in Argentina but through SA even in mexico

Those stats don't prove shit at all about whether or not the 'proud latin clinton voter' is or isn't on foodstamps. And you wanna talk logic.