Confession thread

Confession thread.
Back in 2015 I murdered a man.
I remember it like it was yesterday. It was a rainy night as cliche as it sounds.
I was driving my car to my home from a friend who lived a state over and passed through a town called Hanford washington.
Continue?

Other urls found in this thread:

abc30.com/news/man-murdered-in-hanford-identified/1393517/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Let's see where this is going OP
Give us the story

Listening, but if this ends in a song lyric I swear to God

yeha right

I want to say the date was june 14th. The rain was coming down really hard. After getting past Hanford, (Real fucking no mans land.) I got to Sunnyside. I would have loved to spend some time there with the wife and kids.
(Continue?)

tits or GTFO

just type the whole story user.
im here with my popcorn

So, in Sunnyside my car ran into a ditch and got fucked up. I used my shitty little Obama phone to get directions to anything nearby and passed by a bus depot. Some homeless man with scraggly hair came up to me and was begging for a dollar. I decided that I would take him to this diner up the road and buy him a burger while I called a tow truck.

Ok OP, if you're going to keep people in a thread you can't stop every 50 words and ask for input like a 1970s text adventure

Go on

I remember the smell of that diner. It made me feel at home. I bought hobo Jim a burger and asked the waitress for the number of the local mechanic and some food. (I got the Milky way shake and a delicious burger. If you're in sunnyside, head to Chandlers.) After we ate the homeless man and I went back out to my car. He was following me but I didn't pay much mind to it.

abc30.com/news/man-murdered-in-hanford-identified/1393517/

Shity story.

pic related?

When we got to the car, I really felt the rain coming down. it was about one in the morning and I was sitting in my car waiting for the tow truck. The homeless man was just standing there across the street staring at me. I stepped out of the car and oopened the trunk and pulled out my tire iron. I don't know why i did it but I hit him square in the face with the tire iron and then just kept hitting him in the skull with it until all that was left was a bloody pulp. I pushed his remains in the storm drain pipe and waited in my car. When the tow truck driver came by I took off my jacket and buried the tire iron in it. I then was given a ride to the mechanics and was fixed up. I got home at three in the morning and slept next to my wife.

/thread

Tracking you as we speak.
Authorities will be on the way.

That is my story. Any of you guys have some confessions?

that's hanford california retard

No, fuck you.
Don't fucking continue, because if you got to ask, nobody fucking wants to hear it, you goddamn needy attention whore.

TL;DR
Fuck all of you "cont?" fags.

OP that is a fucking adorable little bird.
Any more pics?

Well you're white.

>not master ruseman

lol gotta love this pic, "how to unrape your sister"