What causes someone to sell out their people and nation?

What causes someone to sell out their people and nation?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LrJwSBZDHF4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

She's a nice person

When feminists hit the wall and become too old to have kids, they try to make others as miserable as them.

She's childless.

pic unrelated?

stop masturbating to anime and read a book then you'd know pic is clearly unrelated

t. muslim diaspora

It's time to work already Trump, now get your orange ass out of the bed,

>t. gets his news from Sup Forums and Breitbart

Wall

you're up next abdul

t. muh heritage american

your president is a clown with 0 political experience and you make fun of one of the most respected leaders in the world

Abduls don't care about politics only we bio krauts vote Merkel

Very convincing arguments but I think your friends at Sup Forums would be more convinced

she just follows what the polls say. turns out people said they where ok with refugees but they actually weren't

>a fucking German making fun of any country's politics
kek, have fun getting culturally enriched while America is made great again by President Trump.

This. Normie are just virtue signaling and only handful of vocal minority are legit SJW. In the end those who speak the loudest win.

So great they'll have a civil war soon

What causes a guy from a nation that litterally came into existence only by immigration to view it like that?

What concerns me is not that people get things wrong. That's always gonna happens for various reasons: they didn't pay attention, didn't inform themselves, were subject to propaganda, etc. All of which can be rectified easily. But with this topic it's entirely different and the outright religious fervor in defending the stupidity amazes me. And what's most mindboggingly stupid about all that is the utter obviousness of the contradiction.

Being a woman. Women constantly vote for more mass migration for example. The thing is that for a man two things are beneficial that are detrimental to women: taking risks and in-group loyalty.

>Taking risks
A risk usually implies that there's a worthwhile reward but there's also a chance harm befalls you. For our ancestors one of the biggest risks would be hunting: if you succeed your entire family/tribe gets to eat for the day, but if you fail you may very well end up dead or disfigured. A man needs to take risks because a man who never takes any risks will never earn the approval of women and never get laid and therefore never reproduce. For women this problem does not exist: they're nearly guaranteed to get laid and reproduce. This affords them the luxury of living a safe life, demanding men take risks for her and withholding sex from those who do not bring her sufficient rewards. This is why the men who never took risks died out, and the women who did take risks died out too (mostly due to being less competent than men).

>In-group loyalty
This once again relies on woman's biggest privillege: her vagina. Imagine a situation in which two tribes of 25 men and 25 women go to war. Let's say tribe A manages to decisively defeat tribe B. What happens to the men of tribe B? They die. This is why in-group loyalty is so important for men: for their very survival (and the opportunity to reproduce later in life) they need to ensure that their group is stronger than all other groups. On the other hand, what would happen to the women fo tribe B after their men are killed? They are fucked and reproduce with the winners (genetically superior) of the conflict. In-group loyalty (ie. refusal to reproduce with the men from tribe A, or perhaps even attempts to kill the men of tribe A) would only lower her chances of reproducing to zero. In-group loyalty is detrimental to women from an evolutionary perspective.

>sell
implying money matters to her

This is why women will always sell out their people and their nation. They know on an instinctive level that whatever comes to pass, they will be fucking the winners of the conflict (those with the best genes).

wtf I HATE women now!

I'm a #CruzMissile now

>That's always gonna happens for various reasons

Nah, it's all about muh feelings and muh white genocide. Most of Trump supporters are ignorant conservatives living in siolated towns or insecure losers that never achieved something in life byt their own, thus they have to fill their emptiness by embracing something it makes them feel as part of something greater.

Don't try to use logic with these people because they won't listen.

>tfw have girlfriend
>she tries to have a quick talk with others whereever possible
>chatting and flirting everywhere
It's like in real life bro. Women don't have loyalty. No woman has. They try to look good for everybody.

t.abdul

stop projecting

It always makes me laugh at the absolute state of the Mexican posters regarding Trump

It's not "progressive" to say this in THE CURRENT YEAR, but in that regard women are like dogs. You need to prove who's boss to them. For women that often means:
1. Explicitly demanding her loyalty. Don't tolerate her acting like a whore.
2. Demonstrate that you are somehow high value to her. Whether this means financial or social capital, show she has something to gain from staying with you.
3. Demonstrate that you can very easily move on if you like. Go ahead and flirt with other women, even better if they flirt back.

That's the only way to incite some form of (context dependent) loyalty into women. By showing her what she can lose, and showing her that it's very well possible for her to lose it. Let her have this aching feeling in the back of her head that whenever she gives you shit, you can always get up and go visit your side bitch no strings attached.

It's not tasteful and doesn't make you the idealized loyal husband, but the idealized loyal husband is the one who gets squeezed dry in divorce court.

I bet Trump supported never even decapitated someone. SAD.

Being a commie thot

shut the fuck up you neckbeard

she doesn't have any children, that's why women should only able to vote when they have a child

Just vote SGP.

I'm no neckbeard. It's true lad and you know it.

>muslims are bad and antifreedom and repressive religion and bla bla
>we shouldn't allow women to vote tho
Meanwhile Indonesia had a woman prez lol

Flashmob in the parliament building. Absolute madmen.

youtube.com/watch?v=LrJwSBZDHF4

no it's not, I'm extremely right wing but posts like that are Islam-tier. Fuck off.

Being high society and being removed from the parts of the nation that suffer from your decisions.

Thank you for that definition of a mental ailment, but I don't see how this fits in the context of this conversation. Are you just throwing around meaningles ins-

Huh, it was only a matter of time I guess.

Nah mate, this country is fucked. Debatably it was past the point of no return ever since female suffrage was introduced. Just look at what happened to Austria, where women overwhelmingly voted fucking Greens while the men wanted a far right president who would secure their borders.

feminism has caused the death of the west
fedora me all you want but its true

women would be able to vote if they didn't mostly vote to promote islam.

>only people who agree with me should vote
sounds anti-freedom to me

quick question
Are you the only one from your country that is posting on here?
Ive seen a lot of flags on Sup Forums and Sup Forums from Papua New Guinea to a point where your country cant be considered rare anymore

She's making germany great again

>vote SGP
>no
>this country is fucked
Because of people like you yeah.

feminism is a side effect of consumerism desu
they knew women spend way way more money than men, they gave them a salary to spend their money, with money came their own independence from men, and it led to feminism. just don't allow women to have a salary, they should only do charity stuff for free and only be allowed to vote if they are married mothers.

>muh freedom, muh western hypocrisy

total freedom with no order leads to chaos and the entire loss of freedom

filthy muslim

>women vote to promote Islam, this is why we need to be a sharia society where women can't vote
interesting

Here you can just vote for Christians who want to keep women from voting.

Sure, I mean everything comes from something and nothing happens in a vacuum.
You can talk about the causes of feminism and the causes of the causes but its easier just to say Feminism.

>comparing the inability to vote to blasphemy laws, forbidding women to go out alone, allowing marriage with children and stoning alduterers

Very non white of you.

fair enough senpai

Why are you crying then? Its nature at work not unfair

if your ideology has anything in common with Islam at all you need to sort yourself out, lad.

islam being the shit it is still is charitable to the poors, I guess we should all sort ourselves out right?

why not convert if you like Islam so much?

Very true, we're so different only retards can't see it.

You don't understand a democracy, do you? If women get to vote for the destruction of the nation, and women are a small minority, how does the party that rarely gets over 10% of the votes succeed when it's the only party that wants to abolish female suffrage? Female suffrage is the point of no return, because no woman will ever vote against her own right to vote. Even if somehow 100% of men supported the abolition of female suffrage, it would persist.

There's no use in ramming your head against a wall hoping it will break if you just ram hard enough.

Political gains

You're losing the argument I see.

Being a shit retard, you won't take a lesson from it and get your views to evolve, instead you'll wallow in your own stupidity.

She was trying to become a ideal utopian leader, that benevolence backfired though. It was a poorly executed move nonetheless

>because no woman will ever vote against her own right to vote.
The SGP has plenty of female voters. Not sure where you get the idea from that only men support it.

And Rome wasn't build in a day.

Argument?
You're ranting about why you hate women and Islam and I'm making fun of your virgin ass for it.
The difference between the western and the middle eastern world is exactly what you take issue with, you want to bring the west back to the level of the oil nigger camel fuckers.

That's a too disturbing picture

It's not about "white" woman. You see this everywhere in modern societies. It's called narcissism, it's a mental illness. It's perfidious and harms the society and benefits nobody. Most girls collect as much lovers around them as possible, even when they are together with a bf already. The only way to avoid that, is to confront her, to make it obvious and to show to her that you are of value. There is no loyalty of them. Also, you can see it in the statistics, of how much women cheat in comparison to men. I'm speaking out of experience. And I left couple of girlfriend because of this. I left them back cry. I didn't care about their "arguments" anymore. This behavior is just poison for every society. Sometimes I really admire Islam. There is a reason why this is so successful.

>The SGP has plenty of female voters.
Proofs.

But SGPs massive unpopularity proves my exact point: at this point, our society only serves women to the point where even proposing that female suffrage might not be a good idea gets you ridiculed and ostracized.

But that is what a lot of men do too. Collect as many lovers as possible.

>euro women are more loyal to refugees
>therefore genetic winners

is this what you are saying?

>Proofs.
Well, here you go Only in shitholes like Amsterdam people who think differently get ridiculed. But the Netherlands is bigger than that.

When I studied law I also met an Indo-Dutch girl who supported them.

Statistics say otherwise. Men are usually the acting ones. Every men wants a girlfriend on this world. Thus, they are the ones speaking to women. The women are on the receiving end. They just give the telephone number to somebody, in case they get asked. Instead of blocking men away, when they are in a relationshop, they will accept the offer in 90% of all cases.

Huh, a political cartoon that's actually quite clever for once

really made me think

A few years ago there wasn't a single party that thought we needed less migration or less Muslims.

Now you hear those sounds in the PVV, but also in the VVD, CDA, SGP etc.

women have historically never been in charge of the preservation or protection of a society.
on a biological level, they have no reason to vote in their "tribe's" interests as that doesn't necessarily guarantee them the ability to bear offspring.
on a societal level there are two things that define western society: 1.nuclear family and 2.christianity
by granting women the right to vote it creates division between family members, the wife may vote one way while the husband votes another. it's rather sick when you consider that families used to vote one particular way.

That is what I'm saying. The're genetic winners. If you don't believe me, look at ethnic projections for the next century. We will be the last majority white generation in Europe, probably.

Meer dan 20 jaar vooruit kijken is sowieso onzin.

Wanneer het op demografische trenden aankomt niet. Of denk je daadwerkelijk dat er een ebische Sup Forums genocide komt?

At least Germany isn't an irrelevant desert island.

Als je simpelweg de grenzen dichtgooit dan groeien de minderheden in Nederland niet eens meer.

Dan verdwijnen ze letterlijk.

if your women prefer dumber, more impulsive and less educated men to eurocucks, they re the winners

its completely justified then that pure euros get wiped out and replaced with whatever mongrel race comes next

Holy shit, the bitter virgins in this thread with their "intellectual" theories about why they cant get laid

De demografische trends over 100 jaar editie.

It's the jews fault Hans, you should know this.

It's not about getting laid you retard. It's why you will have an Islamic future. If you want it or not.

because it's the women who have to decide this

That phenomena is very much prevalent in attention whores. Some girls just like to get attention from a lot of men to feel "appreciated". Have been receiving nudes from this Canadian chick who has an East Asian boyfriend. Just told her how sexy her body is etc etc, and the attention whore in her got activated. But I wouldn't say all women are like that.

>a mexican who is against Trump's wall
really made me think

GREED

Free market capitalism.

Consumers and workers have no nationality.