What's the patrician version of Tame Impala...

What's the patrician version of Tame Impala? I'm in dire need of effects heavy neo psych music and nothing I come across really scratches the same itch

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/PsychedelicGuy
youtube.com/watch?v=03pOdDGmsqY
youtu.be/iHXPvBsXCAc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

oh..

tame impala, faggot

chillwave is by definition never going to be patrician since its a meme genre invented by carles

the sound of me slapping your momma's ass with my bbc

>carles
is it a bad thing that this name stirs up so many feelings in me
god I miss him

Uh, Mercury Rev maybe?

Tame Impala

Wand

There actually is a much lesser known band whose sound Tame Impala essentially stole and popularised but I can't tell you the name because then they wouldn't be patrician anymore because quality is defined by obscurity as we all know.

(Tame Impala are arguably better anyway).

The Beatles

The Flaming Lips, you dingus.

Is it Dungen?

just go thru youtube.com/user/PsychedelicGuy

like here's the last thing they uploaded youtube.com/watch?v=03pOdDGmsqY

Uknown Mortal Orchestra is aight

He fits in with the rest of the internet so well now too

nothing tame makes the best pop psych music. they water down everything into a 3-5min song instead of building it up like most psych bands

just as pleb

Dungen, I guess

Or The Olivia Tremor Control if you think that Tame Impala sounds like The Beatles (they dont) and want better than The Beatles could have ever dreamed of

Moonlust - Holy Drug Couple, a obscure band from chile originated the style which tame impala stole, the cunt down under didn't want to share some of his patrician knowledge.
Fuck you

>sacred bones
>patrician
take your meme label and mosey on outta here

>The Holydrug Couple - Moonlust - Release date: May 12, 2015
>Tame Impala - Lonerism - Release date: October 5, 2012

okay, bud

>tfw show qt who loves tame impala the holydrug couple and tell her "this makes me think of you" and she loves the band

its a pleb affair

Pond are nice

youtu.be/iHXPvBsXCAc