Why do murrifats and auslards need air conditioners...

Why do murrifats and auslards need air conditioners? Are they really that fat and stupid to understand how to open a window?

Is that the same reason why they drive automatics?

Anime

piss out my fucking ass right into my cunt hole

Quality posts

I missed you lad, where have you been?

Well my friend, many places in the U.S have a much hotter climate than Finland!

Most of the year where I live, it's so hot that opening a window doesn't do anything to cool the house, there's nothing but hot, extremely humid air outside, even at night! Some days in winter in the Southern U.S can be as hot as your Summer heat waves in Finland!

Well dumb finn, you need to understand why A/Cs were invented in the first place.
And understand that not all countries have an Arctic climate.

Have you idiots thought about opening MORE windows? idiots

When my house is chilly after a cold night, I open up a window to warm it up.

Why do stupid Finns need heating? Just open a window you silly gooks!

I have an air conditioner too. Would love to see how you would manage +35 without one.

At least Qataris do need air conditioning to host a soccer world cup in that boiling sand hell.

Murrifats and auslards need them because opening windows puts them in danger in their fucking failed countries as they have full of lethal animals such as niggs and chinks which may break into their houses.

The actual question is why Americans insist on burning unfathomable amounts of energy through air conditioning to live in inhospitable shitzones like Floridian swamps and Arizonan deserts when their country is fucking empty and they could just as well live anywhere else. At least the Australian outback has a wealth of resources as an excuse, and even then no one that doesn't need to live there does. Orlando and Phoenix on the other hand only have LOL GET BUTTMAD YOU JELLY FAGGOTS WE'RE RETIRING INBETWEEN PALM TREES to speak for themselves.

how do you warm your room now?

Phoenix must be such a shit hole.

Well, Florida anf the rest of the Southeast is great for agriculture since it's hot as fuck and there's a ton of rain, which is good for growing crops.

You sound so silly. This is like saying anyone who lives in a cold climate should move because they have to use heat. Air conditioning actually uses less energy than heating a home in a cold climate, since you only have to lower the temperature by 20 or 30 degrees Farenheit as opposed to raising it by 50 or 60 degrees when it's below below freezing. Humans raise or lower the temperature of their home to a comfortable level.

Here's the climate data for where I live in Florida, during the summer it's hot as hell but there's very pleasant weather the rest of the year. Just like it's cold as hell in Europe during winter, but nice the rest of the year.

I hope you live in 35+ degree weather daily and open your fucking window

this desu

Even public housing here has central AC, pic related. It's a necessity in this climate.

Again, it's only brutally hot during the summer. We deal with it the same way you deal with cold winters. We either stay inside in the AC or go swimming, just like you stay indoors with your heater or do winter activities like skiiing, ice skating, and sledding.

this

It feels good not to need any kind of heating nor cooling systems at home during the whole year.

Seems boring.

>2800 hours sun
>151 mm precipitation

top comfy

where is this?

gran canaria

fug, way too touristy

pretty much what happens with any place in europe with this weather.

How about you suck my fat American cock and swallow my nutrients because you don't get any from the sun up there in your fucking ice age hell hole

That's it, this guy is a fuggin genius! just make a house out of nothing but windows, you dumb shits. Thank you based Funland

Maybe there's still hope for Trumpistan after all

il give you america but in australia its pretty fucking hot

Fpbp

Cocksauce piste De De De

Well, as you can see, i'm basically practically Finnish myself

KHAN'D

When it's over 100 degrees for 3 months of the year and you live in a cramped house opening a window won't do shit. Hell, it was almost 100 here yesterday and it's fucking winter.

On the other hand, we don't have central heating. It's 11℃ right now and it's freezing

Why do you think windows exist in the first place dumb fin?

Do you think that I want bugs like mosquitoes to get in?

What if it's hot outside as well?

>open a window
>it's 40 degrees

hmmm

Lotta newfags ITT.

This. Krenatööri, you speak the truth as always.

me