Mfw i get more benefits by attending university than most eastern euro with a full time job

>Mfw i get more benefits by attending university than most eastern euro with a full time job

500€/month and a low rent room in the middle of paris, feels good man

The downside is you have to live in Paris

is it enough to live in Paris?
I have 640€/ month, but i live in a small city in germany, i would imagine paris is much more expenisve

People talk shit about the UK being overran by Muslims but I'm being 100% serious when I say that Paris is an Islamic city.

I was there last week and it was absolutely shocking, literally like walking around Mauritania or Somalia.

3/4 people I encountered were some type of black person: muslim, nigger etc

What happened Pierre?

paris is the worst city in the world mang

it smells like raw sewage and not to mention the already brought up Islamification, in paris it has been fast and wholesale

>Pierre

i'm so sorry, how should i put it

I'm doing just fine. I don't have any money left but i can often spend time at café and restaurants.

ur lucky boy, i hope you appreciate it

I wonder how you manage.
I have to pay 270€ for flat, 80€ for ensurance, then also internet, sports etc.
I have really look at my spending when i buy food

my flag is taken care of by the city

my flat (it's just a room) is taken care of by the city, the internet is shared amongst all residents and free

insurance was 250€ for the year. I already have plenty of clothes so eating out is main thing i spend my money on

If you applied through Erasmus, you'd get the same plus a few hundred extra because you're European.

you are studying abroad? where from?

This. I have never in any european city seen as many non-europeans as I saw in Paris.

Parisians = 50 % black and arab men, 25 % white men and women, 25 % arab women/asians and random shit

what are you studying ?

law and order

assas ?

So you're watching TV shows 24/7?

>700€/month by being an useless NEET

I can beat that. I will be getting 640eur/month + rent to attend university from the government next year. Feels good.

>government gives you money

Are europoors not ashamed?

That's why you should stay in college as long as possible if you don't have an interesting project in mind.

I have question for you guys: what's the technical term for the small bit that's often used to start a sentence.
For example : "Eh bien, ...", "Très rapidement, ...", "Mais, ...", "Donc, ...", etc.

t. a yank who don't understand what living in a civilized society means

>500€/month

have fun eating pastas everyday bro

Getting free money from the government is stupid.

How hard is it to go to school and earn money.

I'm making $20 while going to university, Lmao. Europoors

What do you think scholarships are?

That's something you earn. Just getting flat out free money is bullshit

tu t'es cru riche ? mdr, c'est à peu près ce que je paye en impôts fonciers tous les ans

>Getting free money from the government is stupid.
Yeah, right, each on his own, eh?

Why would it be stupid to help your citizens have a more comfortable life?
The money the country give to the students will come back to society once they are engineers, teachers or whatever (if it matters).

et moi je suis Président du Monde

You can stay in france i guess, just dont be a retard that yell NIQ LA FRANCE

Hmmm. You make some good points but I still don't like government giving out free money

>I'm being 100% serious when I say that Paris is an Islamic city.
My theory is that it's more in the culture of North Africans to hang out in the street. I agree that you can see a lot of them outside, but it doesn't mean that they are the majority.
White people (for a lack of better word) just prefer to stay home.

>cafe

do french people really go to cafes and write poetry or whatever or is that just a meme ?

We go to cafés a lot, yes

Fuck off it isn't your country

Take more haitian and just shut up

fuck haitien, id rather have algerian desu