Reminder that 95 percent of your favorite artists smoke weed while making music

Reminder that 95 percent of your favorite artists smoke weed while making music.

Other urls found in this thread:

sfn.org/Press-Room/News-Release-Archives/2014/Brain-Changes-Are-Associated-with-Casual-Marijuana-Use-in-Young-Adults
telegraph.co.uk/health/healthnews/9426205/Cannabis-smoking-permanently-lowers-IQ.html
netce.com/coursecontent.php?courseid=852
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2516340/
westernspring.co.uk/cannabis-use-steals-8-iq-points-from-the-teenage-mind/
pnas.org/content/early/2014/07/10/1411228111.abstract
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2720277/
alcoholism.about.com/od/pot/a/effects.-Lya.htm
theroadout.org/drug_information/marijuana/long_and_short_term_effects_of_marijuana_use.html
huffingtonpost.com/2013/07/02/marijuana-motivation-longtime-use-pot_n_3534031.html?ir=Healthy Living
uk.news.yahoo.com/marijuana-may-cause-heart-problems-young-adults-195750879.html#SFmiiCx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

D
U
D
E

DUDE
U
D
E

W
E
E
D

Am I supposed to care?

so do i every day while doing everything

I don't smoke weed while making music...

I don't make weed while smoking music..

Well then you are, at most, 5% of all musicians

Hiya kids, it's 5-time super bowl winning QB and hall of famer Tom Brady here, and today I'm going to educate you on the dangers of marijuana.

>Brain Changes Are Associated with Casual Marijuana Use in Young Adults
sfn.org/Press-Room/News-Release-Archives/2014/Brain-Changes-Are-Associated-with-Casual-Marijuana-Use-in-Young-Adults
>Cannabis Smoking 'Permanently Lowers IQ'
telegraph.co.uk/health/healthnews/9426205/Cannabis-smoking-permanently-lowers-IQ.html
>Cannabis Use, Abuse, and Dependence
netce.com/coursecontent.php?courseid=852
>Cannabis Use and Risk of Lung Cancer
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2516340/
>Cannabis Use Steals 8 IQ Points from the Teenage Mind
westernspring.co.uk/cannabis-use-steals-8-iq-points-from-the-teenage-mind/
>Decreased dopamine brain reactivity in marijuana abusers is associated with negative emotionality and addiction severity
pnas.org/content/early/2014/07/10/1411228111.abstract
>Effects of Marijuana Smoking on Pulmonary Function and Respiratory Complications
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2720277/
>The Health Effects of Marijuana
alcoholism.about.com/od/pot/a/effects.-Lya.htm
>Long and Short Term Effects of Marijuana Use
theroadout.org/drug_information/marijuana/long_and_short_term_effects_of_marijuana_use.html
>Longtime Marijuana Use Linked With Decreased Motivation, Study Finds
huffingtonpost.com/2013/07/02/marijuana-motivation-longtime-use-pot_n_3534031.html?ir=Healthy Living
>Marijuana May Cause Heart Problems in Young Adults
uk.news.yahoo.com/marijuana-may-cause-heart-problems-young-adults-195750879.html#SFmiiCx

Now, I hope you read each of these well-sourced studies thoroughly. After this, hopefully you will know to NEVER touch a marijuana cigarette. Remember, winners don't do drugs. Be safe!

Weed kills people and makes them schizophrenic

You're thinking of lsd m8

Weed does not kill people and activates latent schizophrenia/other mental illnesses in people that already have those disorders

C+ post

siiiiiiick 5's

this desu
smoking weed is common OP, what are you queer?

neither weed nor LSD does either of those things

Weed gave me mild schizophrenia

probably not WHILE they make the music for the most part
im aware there are exceptions tho

To say that they don't is pretty dangerous. I've done acid before and I had a terrible trip but I came out okay. A friend of mine however freaked the fuck out and had to go on meds after.

I exclusively listen to Eastern Orthodox choir, so I doubt that.

>Robert Fripp
>Peter Hammill
>David Byrne
>Peter Gabriel
all my favourite artists are autists, I doubt this claim of yours OP.

LSD (and weed too to a lesser extent) can unlock a potential for schizophrenia and permanently fuck you up. Schizophrenia isn't something that you just 'get'.

fake news

I doubt many pagan black metal artists smoke degenerate, drug addict-tier substances

schizotypal/schizoid? weed made me more aware of the personality disorder i already had. acid got me into cross dressing but most of my psych experiences have been entirely positive.

musician, can confirm. this is also true for painters, jewellers, basically anyone with half a brain that does Lite manual labor might as well be stoned most of the time

> My national enquirer says musicians can't play a single note unless they eat drugs first!

Pft. You ONLY smoked weed?
Well Herbie smoked CRACK
Get on my level.