Why is America so fucking retarded?

Why is America so fucking retarded?

Signed,
A drunk russian.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YY-CiPVo_NQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

complacency

Mostly the middle of the country and the south.

The polling results will paint a picture

Until this election, I would have taken exception to that question but now I just have to shrug my shoulders and say "I have no fucking idea"

>A drunk russian
Go drink a potato

Because it's 'murica

cause we have to deal with you faggots

>implying your country didn't set this up
>implying this isn't some puter master plan
>implying your not kgb

plez pleb

idk, dont shoot me though.

chek'd

Trump Check'd

hi comrade,where are you live. off to beat up homosexuals and light dogs on fire with me?

americans are stupid cuz they lack the mighty highlord putin

you have dictator Putin. Why's Russia so retarded

signed,
A drunk mexican

this is now a putin squatting thread

you have a burro cara de culo as presidente

por que los mejicanos son tan retardados?

you have president Nieto. Why's Mexico so retarded

signed,
A drunk Georgian

i hope hillary wins just so we can kill some russian sub-humans.

Good call dude.

Because of over 50 years of programming designed to make them stupid, combined with steadily declining educational, nutritional, healthcare systems used for the same. It's an old plan...

Why is Russia so fucking slav?

why russian are so fucking ugly?

Yes we should have a president and a prime minister and just swap them back and forth, right?

Because America is composed of the descendants of fuck ups and rejects who couldn't hack it back in the Old World. Inferior gene pools will always play themselves out.

Because they eat borscht

holy shit, trump is winning

Sorry.

Actually, she is hot!

Putin is happy

fucking chechen muslim gtfo

Not retarded - just vindictive. We could have had Bernie but Hillary and her goons rigged their primary. Time for it to fuck them in the asshole.

You were the birth place of Stalin. Why's Georgia not more well known.
signed,
an American who wants another drink.

>Why is America so fucking retarded?

It's our God given right user. When the primordial soup was brewing you clowns were left out of the mix

Ask Russia.

or maybe wilwill?

me scared

>Sweden pro Shillary

That should say enough

I mean russian men, are really ugly

This all the way

what the fuck do you expect?
just look at this entire fucking election. 'muricans do not vote for the one who's wiser and better fitting to be a president but for the one who made a bigger/louder show. they would vote for a fucking monkey if it made a bunch of awesome tricks

Sweden is like a utopia compared to USA

If he wasn't human garbage he'd be a great man.

>Russia calling anyone retarded

You mean 2/3 of the fucking country, you smug liberal arts student, you?

Why is he sighting with the eye opposite of his shooting hand?

youtube.com/watch?v=YY-CiPVo_NQ

NBC is in disbelief over Michigan. This surge tonight, the great finish. What better time to get this vid screaming?

Quads for Hillary

you're doing it wrong

Gross

Hoping Trump gets in and we can see an epic Russian/American alliance personally.

More Putin please

these reasons
and the fact that our illusion of freedom makes the grease trap of our sink think its on the same level as the gold trim around our picture frame of George Washington.....

and education...

>Russian/American alliance
u wot m8?

>yeah fuck you for being educated and having cultural awareness
>let's all drink budweiser in our underwear and whine about niggers

for the record, I'm not even a college student or graduate, I'm just smarter than you, you cretin fuck

Look on the bright side, once the US and Russia become allies America will receive the joy that is krokodil.

Pretty much. It's hilarious that they were so desperate to run Hillary, it was basically determined in 2008 and in so doing guaranteed that the race would be close.

Just because

A lot of us are hoping for the US version of Brit x.

but hey! you will have the very first female president!

I said hope, it's clearly impossible under a Hillary presidency, but you can't tell me a Russian/American alliance wouldn't be fucking amazing.
Literally could rule the fucking world together.

Putin has been using Trump like a sock puppet this campaign and in return Trump has talked about being friends with Russia.

China is now at the top

You do realize Russia would have zero interest in allowing that to happen, regardless if Hillary or Trump win.

The first chance they get they'll fuck the US over.

dominant eye isn't always what you'd assume

>if he was a real shooter he'd have both eyes open

kids in sweden can't even go to college cause its so expensive and they can't get loans. Also transgender, feminist, and lib filth walking around at every corner. Not a utopia by any standards

You do realize Russia would have zero interest in allowing that to happen, regardless if Hillary or Trump win.

The first chance they get they'll fuck the US over. And China will help

truly a one-sided freindship that would be

China has stagnated in literally every aspect of their economy and production for the last like 10 years cause they can't keep using child labor and undercutting everything and expect the growth to be forever.

He MAD!

(you) should really visit Sweeden

the m00se are amazing

are you living under a rock or something? China is going up like a rocket

This

How salty are the Hillary faggots getting.
Glorious praise to Kek.

cuz he's russian, russians can snipe with an AK47 at more than a mile of distance without a scope, he only uses one to have a better look of his target blood and brain splashing all over

And why do you care anyway OP, with Trump as president Putin will be free to make the Eastern Hemisphere his personal sugar bitch.

A: I'm black and college educated and drinking a 40oz. Not Budweiser.

B: You're not smarter than me, you're just a smug little prick.

"was"

The South weighted the pros and cons of the Obama presidency.
Pros:
> Got Osama bin Laden
> Saved the economy from Dubya's screw-ups
> Made health care affordable

Cons:
> Black guy

The South will listen to such reasonable news outlets like Infowars and Fox News, and will decide accordingly...
Yup, we're screwed...

It's all fuckin infinite jest over here. The next 4 years with cheeto faggot are gonna be a joke. People never fucking learn. Not to mention the justices are gonna be neocon dickfucks with 0 sense of the world. this is gonna set back the country at least 20 years

Another mexifag over here.
Because electoral fraud, thats why

You just said 'AK', 'snipe', and 'mile' all in the same post. BRB, checking around for a /k/ bingo card.

>unproven
>false
>false

Try again Chelsea Clinton.

Trump wont last thats why he was thown in in the first place. The only candidate that will incite a civil war vs a world war

Lol USA is so fucked. They are like hentai tentacle fucked... and they will be for 4 years at least.

educate yourself

I had a friends who get paid by the goverment monthly so they keep studying lul.

>trump is winning because of the uneducated voters
lol america

Why is Russia a deluded, broke, pointlessly cruel country of overcompensating asshats?

Signed,
Europe, America, Australia, Japan, South Korea, etc.

Dubs4Trump

The whole "I'm moving to Canada if Trump wins!" attitude is pretty telling about how Americans deal with their world-impacting fuckups. Maybe stick around to fix your own mess instead of trying to fuck up another country?