Why are these states so fucking cucked?

why are these states so fucking cucked?

Other urls found in this thread:

fivethirtyeight.com/features/trump-may-become-the-first-republican-in-60-years-to-lose-white-college-graduates/
discord.gg/XbU5HFM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Deplorable Maryland here. Fucking retards in this state voted Clinton. It's bullshit. Northeast is full of paste eaters

You know University of Toronto did a study that showed that red states have lower average IQs

Im pretty sure that is the answer to your question.

Too many educated people.

Which is odd considering normally the ones with college degrees are the ones voting republican.

its all the filthy philly niggers ruining PA

Proof of claims, please.

Educated people

Ah IQ the only true autism meaurement.

ALABAMA IS THE HIGHEST EDUCATED IN THE LAND NIGGA

Low-IQ retard spotted. Get cucked by your genes.

They're more educated and wealthier than you.

122 but keep trying.

People who have a high IQ might be more idiotic than lower IQ people. A based farmer who knows his land and his work might score lower, while a fag going to uni studying some complex maths might have no idea how to change a car tire. Same goes for niggers, they globally have a lower IQ but are more logical than some cultural marxist fag, they know the value of family/tradition etc...

fivethirtyeight.com/features/trump-may-become-the-first-republican-in-60-years-to-lose-white-college-graduates/
not much of one I know but here is one I found. I remember the media mentioning it earlier though

You're conflating intelligence, knowledge, and values, all at once.

>they know the value of family/tradition etc...

nice one

It's worse up here in Canada, the leftist east all votes in a block. You guys have it lucky in that you have enough seats (or I guess state votes?) nationwide that the east can be vote against.

In Canada of the east votes one way, they cannot be beaten as their isn't enough representation in central and western Canada.

>admitting to anything under 125
How precious.
That's not how IQ works, Cletus.

Higher IQ's I would assume are most closely related to post secondary studies.

Have you ever heard the shit they try and brainwash you with in College / Uni, Feminism this and left wing that. Cuck cuck cucollege.

College and Uni for the most part teach you to be a fucking pussy.

>have been to college and know.
>higher iq doesn't mean a higher likelihood to question information given.

It's the location of some of the smartest institutions in America. Intellectuals are cucks by nature.

What do you expect?

>went to college
>failed out because he couldn't even construct paragraphs of text properly
>expresses his intellectually insecure butthurt on Sup Forums

Just because they paid thousands of dollars for a piece of paper doesn't mean they're smarter than everybody else

Due to regional propeganda. It's only natural, considering the sort of ideals that are fed through media sources, both for red and blue states. I'm not bashing, this is just a natural occurance. States and regions where the political party is most active will have the edge.

No, but dropping out in 9th grade and being angry that your gas station counter job was stolen by a hardworking Iraqi immigrant who bought the store certainly makes you a Trump supporter.

ELECTION DISCORD
discord.gg/XbU5HFM

You're worrying about the states that always vote that way when you should be worrying about how retards in florida get to decide who our next president will be.

Those guys are Paki or Indian, jackass. Most of the people coming from the Iraq/Syria/Afghanistan conflict zone can't even read or write. 70% of the people in that area are married to their first cousin. Literally inbred hicks.

>this is how stupid liberals are.

lol

>my republican grandpappy told me this

Wow, good one. You're still losing, by the way.

Most educated, 'moralistic' states.

You meant the 9th grade drop out or the immigrant married their family member? Actually both probably, and that is why we need to come together.

we're all losing

Sorry for Massachusetts, a lot of the Bostonians think Trump is literally Hitler for whatever reason

They're touching New Brunswick and Nova Scotia. They're infected by Canadian.

Yes, we are. And we're tired of it. Now it will change. Most of you will see what life is like when everything doesn't suck for the first time in your lives.

im sorry you're life has been bad

NY fag here. Everyone has their dick attached to Hilareeee. Mostly women, but also my feminine straight male friend. I didn't vote. Roast me all you want

Ah arrogant superiority. And you still wonder why Trump is getting so many votes.

No one said i was superior. I just said sorry your life has been bad. Mine actually hasn't been.

Flies in the face of liberals constantly going on about equality then, doesn't it. Despite all the claims democrats make about wanting to fix everything, they never fix anything. What would they have left to campaign on, after all? Their lives are fine, so everything is fine. "Sorry" doesn't help anyone or fix anything. So, since it's glaringly obvious that you aren't up to the task, now you will lose. And once people get a taste of how good things can be for them too, you'll be losing for a very long time. Cause that's how it always happens.

This... fucking florida needs their electoral votes cut.

Blue east coast states are infected with wall street power that makes them go for big wall street and big bank candidate. east coast trade area cucked by international trade and being polite to other cultures for business.

Because you touch yourself

I can't believe Sup Forums literally memed a guy to presidency.

>implying pol can do anything
It doesn't take a meme to see Hillary is not a great choice. Sorry kiddo your legion club didn't influence anything

there is more money and power inside that circle than a circle of that size anywhere on the globe

Fucking Florida...

there was actually, trump will turn everything in a pile of shit in two weeks