What's stopping you?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OijcbU4Vbys
youtube.com/watch?v=a8JyCGXrFbk
youtube.com/watch?v=H19z1X3V4UQ
nytimes.com/elections/results/president
twitter.com/AnonBabble

its not time yet

I couldn't do that to my parents. The second they're gone, I'm out.

Our instinc.

I don't have my license or the $ to get one.

The hope trump will win.

i dont know. i cant bring myself to do it. ive been very close. that barrel has sat next to my temple but i always stop myself after thinking of my sister.

same

This guy gets it

What's stopping you?

that the fattest retard on Sup Forums is op

The only thing that is stopping me right now is my own family and self preservation.

pretty much. I have no problem offing myself after my mom passes, my dad was always kind of a dick so idgaf about him that much

Pretty things

Drugs

Friends and family, dog included

Fear of the unknown

A desire to persevere in this world

The times when I laugh hard

The times where I have gotten over deep sadness and how much better I felt after

what the fuck...

holy shit... is this what I'm waiting for...

you put the gun in your mouth and aim for the back of your head

the fact that this is very like the only chance i will be able to experience existence

I don't have a gun yet.

league of legends

I still have some opportunities. It's not like I'm fifty years old, homeless, and addicted to heroin or something.

this
also this

It's like we're the same person

Same I don't even give a fuck about my parents or anyone, I think I have some kind of autism

this. They did nothing wrong.

My child.

My child. Everything makes sense now. I actually have a reason to live.

tfw no gun
tfw no bullets
tfw no money
tfw no job
tfw no skills

There's an emergency call 911 from a guy who laid down in his bed, put a gun to his temple, and blew out the back of his eyeballs. He talks about how he's blind and in extreme pain. He lived.

the mind is weaker than the body

doesn't matter what you want, what you think, what you feel is what controls you

you're hungry? you eat, even if you don't want to
you're horny? you fap, even if you don't want to

you want to defeat nature itself, overcome the prison of flesh that binds you, deny and condemn existence?

good fucking luck with that

also I don't have, don't know how to get a gun

This. My mom would be all alone but when she's gone I can finally end this fucking farce of a "life"

>live a happy life as an upper-middle class white boi
>Bullied in high school til junior year, then started getting laid
>Going back to college soon to finish degree
Plus, if i kill myself how am I supposed to keep working out?

>how to get a gun
>go to walmart
>ask for gun
the end
or
facebook
private sellers.
no need for background checks.

>decent career in biotech
>cute gf
>loving my new hobby of racing quadcopters (drones)
>loving family
>many friends
>can't abandon my dog

youtube.com/watch?v=OijcbU4Vbys

you can make a single shot shotgun out of some pipe from a hardware store. 12 gauge magnum buckshot or slug is 100% guaranteed to kill if you put it in your mouth.

live in canada, walmart don't sell guns

facebook private sellers? might look into that

Mom's still alive, waiting for her to go.

I need to see how wins this fucking election

I know but I can't get the ammo and it would be suspicious to tell family I'm going to a hardware store to buy stuff

to be fair, the hydro-static shock from the example on the left would still destroy a enough of the brain to render the person unconscious and have them bleed/leak grey-matter out. so it would still work

Why cant you get the ammo, not in usa? You just buy it at walmart, no background check on ammo. Shit you can just order ammo online. And why the fuck would you need to tell your family about going to the hardware store?

Then you're obviously not old enough to predict what course your life is going to take. You haven't had enough time to spend thinking and working through these issues like depressive and suicidal thoughts that many, many people have been able to get through.

Find your reasons to live, I am sure you have some and those things you will grow to love or hate, things that you can experience, times you will look back on if you decided to just keep working through this situation called life.

Mistakes can be forgotten, time changes things, there are people out in the world right now that could you could become close with and forget about your current self, as once it is past you will be changed as well. Stronger.

not really true. I've seen many examples of people who just blow their faces off and live.

They are then blind and have to eat through a tube until their next suicide attempt.

Atm just weed and my search for the unified equation of conciousness. Also this . The good thing is that im so close to the answer.

>thinks weed is psychedelic

already said I live in canada
I'm a recluse and jobless, completely dependent on parents, live with them, if I leave the house, it's mostly my dad driving me, mom is always at home

would be very weird that one day I just disappear, parents would panic, I have no legit excuse, or even cash to pay the bus

Cant find good LSD or DMT is more like it

are you me?

This. Lack of afterlife tells me being dead is bad

fuck thats sad.makes me want to mail you a shotgun shell and some pipe

why not make something of yourself?

yeah, that's the fault of people interfering. society is retarded like that. if someone has tried to off themselve you should either leave them be so they may succumb to their injuries or assist them. not resuscitate them; much less if they have potato-fied themselves

The scared have religion,
The stupid have nihilism,
The enlightened have the singularity. You either understand this or you don't, you know which one you are.

25yrs old
>You haven't had enough time to spend thinking
you couldn't be more wrong

anyways, I don't want to talk about it, I don't need things to "get better", the world is wrong, life is wrong, everything needs to die, I'm not like you

Yeah probably not. Huh?

k fag

>why not make something of yourself?
I tried and failed, doesn't matter anyways, nothing as meaning or value

Hey man I've been looking to get into that drone racing stuff. Know of any getting started guides or anything?

My life really wasn't good nor bad but growing up around the age of 16 I decided to get the 357 out and test the value of my life I held the gun up to my head and after thinking about it for about 5 minutes I pulled the trigger and nothing happened I was shook up and was freaked out but decided that I would try again and again nothing happened so I stuck it to my head for a third time and pulled the trigger for the third time I stuck this to my head and I pulled the trigger and still nothing happened I went outside I pointed the gun at a tree and I pulled the trigger till the gun was empty all six rounds fired

Marijuana is classified as a psychedelic. Do your homework before you call a brother out.

I know I'm stupid but I don't think being nihilist makes you stupid

to me you're just a puppet of your own instincts, you live simply because you are made to live, you try and find a purpose and convince yourself of whatever to give yourself an excuse to survive

I could fuck myself in the ass with barry manilow's arm and i would still be less of a fag thaan you are you emo pussy.

Try again nigger.

>checked
Killing yourself is never justified, life is a gift and if you throw that away you are one selfish mother fucker, and if you think life sucks, maybe it's how you're living it.

youtube.com/watch?v=a8JyCGXrFbk

youtube.com/watch?v=H19z1X3V4UQ

these videos are a good start. dont buy the parts in this build video. better stuff is out now, but its still the same concept

holy autism

I could fuck your ass with the singularity's dick and it won't be anymore real you reality denying faggot

I live quite happily actually, one thing you may criticize me for is investing time studying metaphysics and how it relates to quantum physics, or how i have total control over my life and what happens in it. Quite simply i cracked the veil and seen the secrets, good luck finding your answers in limbo.

Nah I have done a lot of great things with this life, never really wanted to die just had nothing to live for ether now if I tryed again I fear the gun would go off and that's not how I plan on dying

>enlightened

Trump is stopping me! Trump 2016!

One of the core tenants of buddhism is the understanding that life sucks. Yet you don't see tons of buddhists killing themselves all the time, because of how they view other aspects, basically it says we are all trapped here, it sucks, but there is a way to be free from all the pain. A goal that is meaningful in such a harsh world, something to work on. So then we can understand that it's possible to view the world as a hard place to live but work to better your mind until you can be free from the pain.

>metaphysics

what a fucking joke. you are just another pseudoscientific nerd who proves he understands nothing about real science

I didn't imply you're weren't happy, of course if someone feels happy they don't need any reasons to live

I would say I envy you for believing you have complete control over your life

I don't need answers, I don't need to have enlightenment or cracking the veil, I simply need to stop existing forever

Too lazy

may be useful if drumpf wins

thx

when he wins

nytimes.com/elections/results/president

The election

Ultimately leading to a life that doesn't suck. Thanks for proving my point, you hyped up eastern religion deluded jackass. No shit there's going to be suffering in your life, but if you kill yourself over it, you're literally retarded.

That's retarded, too. You want to destroy your hindbrain. The "yes" option will just turn you into a vegetable.

this

go for the brain stem

Or shoot yourself in the heart, that works too.

I have 1 question only one, Why don't you kill the people that annoys you instead of killing yourself.
I mean don't be the pussy who always takes the beating... just murder those bastards and then run, rob some bitch's money and escape to South America preferably Argentina, nobody will find you
There not even the fucking CIA, because they don't give a fuck some random guy killed 3 or 4 Assholes in some crack house... you follow?, ok
So far you have 2 choices user either you kill or get killed, I chose the right way with no regrets and I'm still alive.
Good Luck user.

because I want to see what will happen next.

Beautiful speech user.

my gf, my parents, i really like eating food and drinking whiskey and beer, i also really like math and physics and combustion engines