HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
YOU FUCKING SHILLS TRIED DIDN'T YOU?
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

If you add California to hilary, she would be ahead atm but this is interesting let's see how this turns out

Minnesota a swing state??
Dipshits in this state have voted democrat always even when Regan won 49 states Minnesota was ddemocrat

Just wait for California to destroy any hope you have.

>leading MN
Can't believe it. I assume TC metro hasn't reported in yet?

There is a lot of red in the south/west on the map but if you add all that red up it is around equal to CA's 55

"Clinton will win in a landslide"

Donald winning Virginia, Michigan, and Florida will keep him in the lead, which is what it looks like will happen.

california should fall off the continental united states in a landslide

It is sad that either party might have it in the bag if they could field even a mediocre candidate, with a modicum of the charisma and restraint you'd expect from a national office holder. It's a battle of the mongoloids.

I doubt Virginia will happen, but North Carolina and New Hampshere will make up for it.

the paid shills are long gone. good riddance!

take virginia out of the picture.
hillary leads with 0.5% atm, and only 7% of the votes are to be counted, sadly mostly in urban areas, where hillary leads currently with +60%

florida will be incredibly close.
only the southern tip left to count, and hillary leads big time there...

>mfw democucks are gonna lose Minnesota, Michigan, and Wisconsin

the spooks didnt come out to vote in cleveland - ohio is trumps

You know and as I am sure most of the global population knows. You just can't stop watching a plane crash or a Building collapse.

AMERICA=PLANE

>people forgetting california

California better hurry the fuck up then.

> Posts results that were predicted
> Doesn't wait for swing states
> Hillary poised to win
> Hurr durr alt-right = retard

lol when trump wins florida and ohio california won't mean shit
its 167-109 now

As if California matters if Trump gets Michigan because he already has Ohio and Florida.

You gotta admit tho. Trump has the sexiest comb over