"JUSTICE LEAGUE" ANNOUNCEMENTS ROUND-UP

Official logo and synopsis.

>Fueled by his restored faith in humanity and inspired by Superman’s (Henry Cavill) selfless act, Bruce Wayne (Ben Affleck) enlists the help of his newfound ally, Diana Prince (Gal Gadot), to face an even greater enemy. Together, Batman and Wonder Woman work quickly to find and recruit a team of metahumans to stand against this newly awakened threat. But despite the formation of this unprecedented league of heroes — Batman, Wonder Woman, Aquaman (Jason Momoa), Cyborg (Ray Fisher) and The Flash (Ezra Miller) — it may already be too late to save the planet from an assault of catastrophic proportions.

The members.

>Batman assembles the Justice League and is their leader and benefactor.

>Batman has two suits: A modified version of the BATMAN V SUPERMAN batsuit with more padding and a blueish tint; and an armored tactical batsuit with silver accents and high-tech goggles that reference the white lenses from the comics, to be worn during the final battle.

>Wonder Woman is helping Batman assemble the Justice League. Her suit is a modified version of the one featured in BATMAN V SUPERMAN: DAWN OF JUSTICE, with red bracelets to symbolize "the blood of her victims throughout the centuries".

>Aquaman is the king of Atlantis and initially declines Batman's offer due to his grievances with both the surface world and Themyscira, Wonder Woman's homeland, but reconsiders his position when his people come under attack. He has a modified version of the suit featured in BATMAN V SUPERMAN: DAWN OF JUSTICE.

>The Flash and Cyborg are the two youngest members of the team, and quickly become friends over their shared interest in technology and their inexperience in being superheroes. The Flash eagerly joins the team after being approached by Batman, while Cyborg initially declines Wonder Woman's offer before his father Silas Stone is kidnapped, after which he seeks the Justice League for help.

>The Flash has two suits: A prototype suit built with stolen high-tech material, comprised of metal plates with complex piping to harness the excess energy he produces when he runs, gloves and boots adorned with lightning bolts, and an aerodinamic "motorcycle/ski-like" helmet with goggles. Batman will later make him a more streamline suit.

>Cyborg will be created completely through motion-capture technology and CGI. He has a sleek silver design, and a faceplate that cover his entire face when he goes into battle mode. He also has a large cannon mounted into one of his arms, and can produce two additional arms for combat scenarios.

Additional characters.

>Superman will return in the third act of the movie, and will have longer hair. His role is being kept under wraps.

>Amy Adams and Jeremy Irons are returning as Lois Lane and Alfred Pennyworth, who help the Justice League throughout the movie.

>Jesse Eisemberg in returning as Lex Luthor in a minor role. The character is institutionalized at Arkham Asylum.

>Connie Nielsen is playing Queen Hyppolita, Wonder Woman's mother. She'll be featured in the prologue.

>Kristofer Hivju is playing the Atlantean King, Aquaman's ancestor. He'll be featured in the prologue.

>Zeus will be featured in the prologue, allegedly played by Danny Huston.

>Amber Heard is playing Aquaman's wife, Mera, a powerful Atlantean sorceress and warrior with a scalemail suit that morpsh into her skin.

>Willem Dafoe is playing Nudis Vulko, an Atlantean elder and Aquaman's mentor.

>Joe Morton is playing Silas Stone, Cyborg's father and the head of S.T.A.R. Labs.

>J.K. Simmons is playing Commissioner James Gordon, Batman's ally in Gotham City Police Department.

Villains, Vehicles and Plot.

>The main villain is Steppenwolf, an intergalactic conqueror and enforcer for the mighty Darkseid, who is lured to Earth by Lex Luthor's experiments with Kryptonian technology in BATMAN V SUPERMAN: DAWN OF JUSTICE.

>JUSTICE LEAGUE's prologue details how an alliance between Humanity, Atlantis and Themyscira repelled an invasion to Earth masterminded by Darkseid in pre-historic times. During the battle, Darkseid's secret weapon, the Mother Boxes, were left behind and divided between the three realms. A war then erupted between Themyscira and Atlantis, leading both to abandon Humanity.

>Steppenwolf's goal is to retrieve the Mother Boxes, which once united become a powerful weapon capable of subjugating entire worlds. He commands an army of biomechanical insect-like soldiers, the Parademons, who have been kidnapping scientists as part of Steppenwolf's masterplan, which might involve reviving Superman as Darkseid's herald.

>Batman's vehicles include a new, heavily-weaponed Batmobile; a submarine which he uses to journey to Atlantis; the Crawler, a vehicle with mechanical spider legs designed by his father Thomas Wayne to advanced exploration; and the Flying Fox, a cutting-edge supersonic jet that becomes the Justice League's main transportation.

>Batman has set up an alternative base of operations in a high-tech bunker underneath Gotham Iron Works, which is being renovated by Wayne Enterprises. There he conducts research on the escalating meta-human activity across the globe. The bunker will later serve as the Justice League's first base of operations once the team is assembled.

>Alfred will join the final battle, operating the Flying Fox's weapons, including massive assault cannons.

>Gordon will assist the Justice League in investigating the Parademons' activities. He has a minor role.

The movie.

>JUSTICE LEAGUE will be a standalone movie.

>Darkseid will be the main villain of JUSTICE LEAGUE 2, and his presence will be felt throughout the first movie.

>The mythology of the Old Gods and the New Gods will be explored.

>JUSTICE LEAGUE will be "lighter, funnier", "more fun and upbeat" and "more kid-friendly" than BATMAN V SUPERMAN: DAWN OF JUSTICE.

>Ben Affleck is writing and directing a standalone BATMAN movie, but it might delayed beyond Warner Bros. Pictures' tentative release date on October 5, 2018. Jeremy Irons, J.K. Simmons and Jared Leto are confirmed to appear in the movie.

>Superman will return in the third act of the movie, and will have longer hair. His role is being kept under wraps.
kino confirmed

Source for all this shit

>>Superman will return in the third act of the movie, and will have longer hair.
>longer hair

HOW

He'll let it grow

Sounds like Kino to me

>JUSTICE LEAGUE will be "lighter, funnier", "more fun and upbeat" and "more kid-friendly" than BATMAN V SUPERMAN: DAWN OF JUSTICE.

Well, that's it. People didn't like the movie because they had to think, so we'll just cut it all out and make it like Avengers full of asinine quips and little to no character development. Motherfucker, I was really looking forward to this, too.

Kino confirmed

THANK YOU BASED SNYDER

I think JL was going to be more light anyway, if you think about how BvS ends.

>Danny Houston Zeus

Confirmed nowhere that he is playing zeus. Google only shows he is in wonderwoman

Well congratulations! You just leaked the plot. Now what's the next step of your master plan?

kino confirmed

>Ben Affleck is writing and directing a standalone BATMAN movie, but it might delayed beyond Warner Bros. Pictures' tentative release date on October 5, 2018. Jeremy Irons, J.K. Simmons and Jared Leto are confirmed to appear in the movie.
Ready for more method acting Sup Forums?

Everything sounds like some convoluted shit.

>the blood of her victims throughout the centuries
finally a movie that understands wonder woman

>the Parademons, who have been kidnapping scientists as part of Steppenwolf's masterplan, which might involve reviving Superman as Darkseid's herald.

Please let this be fake. The storyline is already so obvious.

LOLKINO MAN

JUST KINO UP IN HERE

KINO AS FUCK

TOTALLY KINO BRO

KINO UP IN OF THIS BITCH

are you annoyed yet?

>the storyline is so obvious now that i've read the storyline

Lol and you know all this how? I'm sure they didn't reveal how Alfredo I'll help in the final battle

So superman has been reduced to a plot device?

Why is the man of steel always getting the shaft? And if they go the Injustice route then holy fuck, this is gonna be a massive shitstorm

>The Justice League will never be referred to as the "Justice League of America" again.

How much longer do we have before patriotism and national pride are widely considered to be forms of hate speech in the U.S.?

>JUST
So how hard will this shit flop?

Have been for months.

When you stop being a massive faggot.

>character development
>martha

>People didn't like the movie because they had to think

No. DCucks had to think way too hard to create some sense for the movie so they could sleep at night.

Read the set reports.

>So superman has been reduced to a plot device?
You're just now realizing this? Where were you in 2013, when he just bounced from location to location doing as he was told?

t. guy who was genuinely confused about the martha scene

cringe

even if descriptions made it sound like the most epic flick ever, WB and Synder cannot execute it for shit. All words on paper lad. This flick will be disaster #2.

All that promise from the first half of Man of Steel, wiped away.. RIP

Probably XMA scale,, not F4F or Green Lantern flop scale

The first half of MoS wasn't even the best part of the movie, fucking pleb.

>Cyborg & Aquaman
>no Shazam or Green Lantern
Why am I supposed to care about this again? Batfleck & The Flash is all it's got going for it.

>batman gets a new plane
>call it "flying fox"

that's super retarded

>...and Jared Leto are confirmed to appear in the movie.

This is it. Ben is going to snap and murder him on stage.

>snap and murder him on the stage
Nah, he'll break down right when they're filming and start laughing like at the end of The Killing Joke, they cut before the audience gets to see what happens, and then we'll wonder why nobody's heard anything about Leto in a while.

finally, Batman is going to give the Joker the anal penetrating justice he deserves

ABSOLUTELY KINO

leave poetrykino to him

THIS

go back to /r/television

>DUDE EXPLOSIONSS XDD

check em

Fruit bats

That's actually pretty funny but I'm not sure if it's clever.

Just like all Kino Snyder has had a hand in.

>Cyborg

Literally who?

Hal Jordan makes more sense.

Sounds like shit
>more kid friendly

xD

>tfw my favorite character is Green Lantern
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE FUCK YOU WB JUST CAST HIM ALREADY AND INCLUDE HIM

checked

>this unprecedented league of heroes

Iktf

It is almost certain he will be in it.

John Stewart though, not Hal Jordan.

>no green lantern
>no martian manhunter

how fucking hard is it to have a full roster of the JL

>Alfred will join the final battle

Kek, can't wait to see Alfred mow down parademons with machine guns

Fuck Snyder.
PRAISE AFFLECK

The hero we need but don't deserve?

Hal is better than John. Not to mention based Sinestro has a much more interesting relationship/arc with Hal

He was controlling Batman's flying device when the latter went to save Superman's mother.

Are you a woman? Because the action was the least compelling part of the second half.

>white GL

We tried this...

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Well, at least we got 2 kino before the plebs took over.

And Reynolds was not the reason that movie sucked.

You mean "thank fuck".

REEEEEEEEE FUCK OFF HAVE FAITH IN BASED SNYDER NIGGER GL IS BATMAN SERIOUS BUT WITHOUT HIS COOL PERSONALITY AND SMARTNESS

No one wants a white GL.

Zack "I'll try to cram all the imagery I can" Snyder
Zack "Writer of the new New Testament" Snyder
Zack "Your local mythology provider" Snyder

This. My wife's son hates whitey

No one wants to see a disgusting ape on screen either

You know, they could be wishing happy holidays to one another in the manner the other celebrates to be respectful towards one another.
YOU THOUGHT YOU HAD ENOUGH KINO?!
HERE COMES MORE! YOU BELIEVED THEM WHEN THEY SAID EZRA MAKING BARRY JEWISH WAS AN ADLIB?! OH YEE OF LITTLE FAITH! HAVE YOU THANKED THE BRINGER OF TRUE CAPEKINO TODAY?!

>No Green lantern
>no martian manhunter
>superman is glorofied cameo

but instead
>cyborg with 4 arms
>mexicano flash

also
"Stop right there. I'm in," Barry says to a visibly surprised and relieved Bruce, adding, "I needs friends." And then he indicates the Batarang he caught. "Can I keep this?"

t. Negro Admirer

new superman

Ezra Miller is a jew where do people get he is mexican?

Everyone wants to se "disgusting apes" you shut-in. They'll make Hal Jordan black before doing another boring white guy.

This is true. Throughout the world the Negroid is beloved and admired for all his technological acheivements and the gifts he's bestowed upon humanity.

Le Negroid is particularly respected in East Asia, Europe, and the Middle East where his movies make literally tens of dollars.

On a serious note, I'm so happy they cancelled Cyborg.

>HAVE FAITH IN BASED SNYDER

His crusty stache from his scene in BvS that left him looking hispanic.

>Everyone wants to se "disgusting apes" you shut-in.

Superman is not in most of movie. He isnt in marketing .

top kek really

They're obviously going for a humanity united against an outside evil thing in the first part. Throwing in other aliens or space cops would get in the way of them developing that. Hopefully they'll show up later on.

Enjoy Rocky, Star Wars and The Dark Tower my non-black friends.

As a DCfag, I REALLY want this to be good, but I got no faith in this movie. Warner Bros needs to get a new director and they need to drop the grimdark shit.

Damn you Marvel, damn you and your superior movies

>implying i give a shit about any of those

>humanity
>a woman born of clay
>the amphibian king of Atllantis
>the last son of Krypton

What?

God, negroes can't even bantz.

nice b8 marvel faggot

>implying you don't

well, i don't.

>What?

I wonder if Aquaman will throw his sea shell cell phone at his wife.

Why is based Captain Ametica hanging out with his shoeshine boy?