Ask a wetback who might be deported if Trump wins anything

Ask a wetback who might be deported if Trump wins anything

Shut up pedro, go back to mexshitco

Why are you here illegally?

Is the immigration system broken or unfair?

Are you taking money out of legal citizens pockets by being here?

What makes you think Hillary won't deport you?

You are supposed to be deported regardless of who's in office, right?

Do Americans illegally immigrate to Mexico and undercut the legal Mexican work force?

Pero señor.....

Is there life after afterlife

This is fuckin retarded. No te van a deportar si trump gana. Why the fuck does everyone think that shit? Se me hace que todos los inmigrantes piensan que les van a correr.

lol tacohead

I'm here because is easier to make money. In my country I would get pay 4$ an hour

I think the immigration system is broken I mean, I know somw pleople like me who been living in the U.S for 20 yeats and still have not get legal recidence.

How is working my assoff stealing money from U.S citicens?

I know I suppose to be deported but my Country sucks so I try not to.

I'm not mexican.

I like sharks

I know they won't deport me but there will be a higher chance of me being deported.

Yo tambien no te aguites

de donde eres?

can your old lady make decent tamales? if so, what city are you in?

No Pedro, adios!

Costa Rica.

They will be withholding federal money from cities that don't comply with the deportations.

Adios puta!

bruh my entire familia is illegal. there aint nothing going to happen. theres 78 of us. we aint going nowhere bruh.

Aztlán ese.

how much do you charge to cut lawns?

Why did you have to run to the white man's world to make a life for yourself?

My nigga she makes the best fucking Tamales

I was in MX and had a beer called Azteca or something. Are you Mexican enough to tell me what that beer is called?

got your bags packed yet?

mexi schoolgirls
sextoyget.com/sexylittlehoe.htm

pass: yung&DuM3

hook me up. love me some fucken tamales

el trompo va a perder, solo es puro teatro para elegir a la hillaria.

You'll all look so sad on the bus.

Me and my family were gonna get kill because of my brother, but we manage to survive.

Not until December.

>You all all

Tbh idc if I get deported tho, but I will miss the high speed internet lol.

>You will all

You can have fast internet in Costa Rica...

kek....theres always a fucking white trash cletus thinking he's funny...

my uncle can do it for though for cheap bro.
I work for unicor as a programmer.
I'm american born as are my 87 nephews, nieces and cousins...

I love to live in america!!

But I will have to pay a shitton of money and with 4$ an our I don't think that would be possible.

>being this retarded

okay junior let me explain
you'll is an abbreviation for YOU WILL
y'all is an abbreviation for YOU ALL, however grammatically incorrect.

you'll all (you will all) look so sad on the bus

meaning when trump deports them

-1 to you for being a smart ass then not even being right

another illegal spic besides op responding
>kids need a better future than mine, and they are achieving it
>i both, refer to . i feel like they are deporting the wrong people
>not in any way. were like Asians, working for minimum wage. i work in a recycling plant in Nebraska.
> I'm not saying she won't, she just is more comprehensive in the immigration system than trump ( in my opinion)
> unless that person in office chooses to make immigration reforms to change this.
> in a way. when companies go to Mexico, they are driving out smaller businesses, making people flock to new jobs, working for about 5 pesos an hour, on 12-hour shifts. This overall disbenefits Mexico's economy, hence why theres so many drug dealers

so final comments. im supporting my family here better thn i ever would in mexico. i

Why do you have so little pride in your country to sell out big time in the worst country ever? Are you too stupid to realize your original home is worse off if everyone willing to do something with their lives comes over here? I shit in the milk of the mother that bore you spineless retards.

new yorker here, european white family born an raised here also,
basically i'm completely american as well as my family,

and i gotta say i fucking love spanish speaking people. they're some of the best thing to happen to the united states

for every 1 filthy drug dealer and rapist (because thats absolutely true there are some grimy ass people from south of the border) theres atleast 10-12 really funny, hard working people

i love the immigrants from the south, you guys are funny, cool, helpful, you know how to cook, and your women are hot as FUCK

Gracias con amor desde Mexico.

Is not that I have no pride in my country. Don't get me wrong I fucking love my country and so the U.S but if I have to decide were to live I would chose the U.S for obvious reasons.

No hay problema jefe, esta cerveza para ti!

Thank you

How long have you been living in the U.S?

Why don't you just marry a gringa?

give me a break.. your country is better than the rest of central america

np

Still don't feel sorry for you. Go home and file the paperwork. Your dumb ass brother getting yall killed is not my problem.

It's so beautiful.

Thats true but I still prefer to live in the U.S is just a better life for me. I use to live in what in Costa Rica we call Tugurios.

I been living here 7 years now. I came here when I was 12.

Is not that fucking easy lol.

Will you still make me tacos and clean my house for $5 an hour?

fuck you Señor suck on my taco.

It surely is better than 4$ an hour so hell yeah

dont worry bro, just get an h1b1. they are free and you can get any job you want.
hurry up because pajeets and chinks are telling their cousins.

Gtfo my country you dirty fucking mexicant

Fully retarded

But I'm not mexican señor.

Can you be any more insecure?

Honestly this is the thing thats fucking bugging me the most LOL like, ill be fine as fuck in mexico idc but jesus the internet...

God damn if it was that easy to get a fucking gringa...

Igual Gracias desde México, la mayoría somos así, y denle una cerveza a este wey

Yeah, when I was in School I tryed to approach gringas but idk what's wrong with them they don't like my tacos. I guess I gotta try clubs

I feel you dude, i tried to get a legal hispanic girl but apparently she doesnt have papers either. Lmao im boned

Just rape them compita. They already think you are a rapist so you might as well..

Wtf dont you just do what my wife did. Become a legal citizen and earn you right to be here?

Hello Sup Forums. I'm here illegally too. Ask me anything.

Also, I probably make more money than most of you but I also get the shit taxed out of it so I probably take home less than all of you :/. I'm a sys admin/software dev.

If you are legal, you are fine. Otherwise fuck off and then get yourself a green card

Will you try to become a legal citizen after you get deported?

Oh Yeah! how?

im gonna miss when he's gone.

why haven't you gotten deported by Obama ? he's deported more illegals than any president ????

¿Quién es la sexy vaguita?

Cause obama is my nigger

tu mamá

Honduras aqui Costa Rica es la mima mierda solo que mas pequeño y con menos pobres y vagos.

En otro caso Panamá me dejo impresionado.

I gotta cross the border again.

You'll only get deported if you're here illegally.

They deport the wrong people.
They deport the parents who bust their asses to support and give their children a better life but let the dumb brown drunk puto de Rancho blaring corrdios in a big ass truck roam around free like no biggie. I've seen it happen. Multiple times.

Let me help you pack. Can you please take a couple niggers back with you?

In Panama there's no jobs lol. hay mas trabajos en CR. pero si es casi la misma mierda como dices.

DON'T COME TO CDMX TO TAKE OUR JOBS, WE'RE FULL

You don't get a taco hat then.

I'm a white male engaged to an undocumented Mexican woman I met through work man it can be done if you are a good person the love will show I proposed to her. I don't even consider her just using it to be a citizen her ideal life is being a house wife. Dude I win life

Wall bruh... Wall... Also bullets...

Why not just become a legal citizen?

no.
i dont like em either.

We already have many in my country (Procincia de Limon) and I'm half nigger too so...

>get job to build the wall
>stay on this side
>?????
>profit

get out of here devin

I'll have to marry a Gringa or a Gringo first.

topkek

>Nice trips
Holy fucking shit man, I didn't tough about it m8. Thanks. You're a fucking genious

Very expensive and time consuming. And surprise, surprise, the people that cross the borded tend to be poor.

Why? Seriously, just fucking go through the process and become a legal citizen the way thousands of other Mexicans have.

What works for Mexicans might not work for Costa Ricans.

Well I think Trump will make the process a little easier for honest hard working Mexicans to become citizens, I think you'll be alright.

They're going to be doing the same thing they've been doing for years even after becoming legal so why go through it.
They're going to lose more going to Mexico so might as well leave things be.

Plus I think you have to live in the U.S for 10 years before doing that, I still need 3 more years.

Close but no. In all seriousness though, if you are looking for a gringa don't go to clubs and bars go to church plenty of women 18-88 that believe God had a perfect man for them just gotta put in some respect on the front side

have a fun trip back buddy