Waifu claiming thread: MAGA EDITION

Previous:
Rules:
>Claim your Waifu/Husbando
>No Claiming Waifus/Husbandos that have already been claimed
>Only one claim per user
>No stealing (unless trips or more)
>No oversexualised content
>No RP/ERP of any kind (maybe some on occasion)
>Discussion is welcomed
>Insults must be original
>If you're posting images you're not lurking
>3D is almost always trash
>Joining means a reserved place in hell
>Most importantly, have fun!

Kyouko claimed.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p5mmFPyDK_8
youtu.be/1Q3RyvQLqes
theguardian.com/us-news/ng-interactive/2016/nov/08/us-election-2016-results-live-clinton-trump?view=map&type=presidential
cic.gc.ca/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>It's happening, it's becoming great again

>cassowarys
You mean modern day raptors?

Totally! I don't want to go up on my waifu!

You don't think she would retain any of her memories of being a fox? I mean, if anything her birthday could be when Yukari transformed her from a fox.

Establishment BTFO

Put corn alcohol into car. Make car run on corn alcohol. Go fast.
Is that English enough for you, or do I have to dumb it down even more

Where the fuck is Rotarybro (Makoto) anyways? Did we scare him off yesterday when we kept calling him cute or something?

Claim

Memeland USA

I praise the one and only true god Haruhi. There is no god but Haruhi and Nagaru Tanigawa is Her prophet.
>Thou shalt have no other god other than her.

>Thou shalt obey Haruhi and all she demands.

>Thou shalt be Haruhi's slave.

KEK WILLS IT

Its pretty cool. The stars are pretty sick
It's okay, cutie~!
How was your day?

カラミチーマス

>stellar claim

Bel user de course

Well, preferences mate. I like cute short haired girls, bonus points if redhaired.

tfw have done the last 2.

Hey, again, I'd say give it a try. Episodes don't last long so you can drop it whenever. Even then, if you plan on watching in from scratch, you could pretty much rush season 1 (as in, not watch all episodes) and still get what's happening, since season 2 is where the story really begins.

Forgot to answer.
>Height
About 1.57cm
>Bday
Not gonna lie, I have no idea. It wasn't ever mentioned in the show.
>Age
15 in volumes 1-3, 16 in volumve 4.

Going to play, have fun guys.

Doll claimed.
Is it actually happening?

Makeral
Casual smoking Maki gives me mixed feelings.
I've been plodding on, just getting through at the moment. How about you?

Yuno
Been real busy over the past month or 2, plus my internets been on the fritz, think it's sorted now though hopefully.

Alice
That's always good.
I'm keeping an eye on it if only to keep me up, so might do as you do and just fuck it. American politics is so weird to me.
Have a good night anyway.

Tomo
Yeah, speedrunners don't have hearts though. The only rreason they don't do it with ng+ is she has more hp.

Galil
That she is.

Saber
I'm pretty much in the same boat then. What classes you doing?

Amatsu
Appreciate it.
Oh yeah I remember you were going in the military. How long does basic last do you know?
A bit stressed, but otherwise alright.

United States of Trumpland

Saber claim MAGA
>Waifu is 154 cm
>5'1
I'll agree here

>tfw have done the last 2
3D doesn't count you faggot

>Tomoko
>How tall is you're waifu?
Never specified, but I'd guess 175cm.
>What is her birthday?
Never specified, so I just have her birthday as when I first saw her, the first of May.
>How old is you're waifu?
Another one that's never specified. I'd think she's 16.
>Doll
I broke 500 images a while ago. Pretty decent amount that I can't post due to the new file size limit. Still happy though since I have more pictures of my beauty.
Life's been quite uneventful. School's been okay, but there's not much to talk about besides that.

Have a good one.

Honestly what was worse is one would call her "dollfu" and then instantly kill her.

Finance and Economics are my two big ones this year
Also got some general ed

My god, this might actually be happening...
Hmmm~ Sounds amazing.
I've lived in pretty urban areas all my life, but the one time I went camping when I was young I remember looking up at the sky in awe. I never realized how small our little blue rock in the middle of space really was until that moment, and how many more like ours might exist out there in the great unknown reaches of the universe.
Sorry for the slight tangent there...
Meet me in outer space~

Haruhi entry level trash
bonjour, discount megumeme
Saber is Entry level trash tbh
Shiki is better

It's gonna last 12 weeks, so pretty much 3 months
Busy with studies?

Daily reminder that if you voted for Hillary, you can get the fuck out of my country
Corn car?
It's not lewd, it's just what she does
>Not 154 yards
Pleb tier
Being a slave is for faggots
My day was pretty nice, I was relaxing and I ate some Hawaiian pizza
I just noticed you, damn
Have fun
Is Bloodborne any good? I heard it had guns and I've wanted to play a Dark Souls game for a while.Plus it's got werewolves and shit, which is neato

I would love to hear all about it but I must sleep now, it's ridiculously late
I'm very glad to see you're back though, hope you remember me
See you around

Hello again everyone.
>no life
>Juvia claimed

They're whole system is fucked. Popular vote doesn't mean anything as far as I can tell
It's all about winning states with lots of electoral votes
See

Ethanol, my Israeli firearm loving friend. E85 Ethanol. Burns with more intensity than gasoline, making it a much better fuel for high performance vehicles, assuming they have the correct modifications to be able to accept it as a fuel.
>Still not running an optic or dual mags
Pleb.

I need to stop forgetting my god damn pic...

she likely would, but after 800 years it's not really expected to remember anything

We could spend the night~

Bonsoir, doing fine?

I've heard horror stories about those things.

It's an awooo~vement

I had to look that one up on a map, but damn it's up there. Those are the sort of areas I'd like to prowl around at least once. Fishing being a must.

If Canada's not your cup of tea, I recommend Svalbard, Franz Josef Land, or the Kola Peninsula. Russian optional.

Ethanol was making inroads in Canada until they started extracting from the oil sands in the Prairie Provinces.

>height
160 cm
>birthday
7/7
>age
15-16

Remember trump want to grab your waifu my the pussy

Hawaiian pizza is gross imo
But its good to hear you had a nice day!
Mizore

But it's corn
Galil doesn't need anything special to be my waifu, she's perfect as she is
Ya dummy
Trump doesn't like assault weapons of war

I don't live in the USA, joke is on him

I would also assume that after 800 birthday parties it gets old. Pun intended.

Honestly the first time I truly heard of Cassowary was in Far Cry 3. And hell yeah they are stupid vicious, territorial, and about as big as a turkey. Scary shit man.

>tfw Rin will never hold you

Well, yeah. They are more aggressive and solo, but yes.
Welcome back. Hows things?

At least it's not as bad as Yukari, she's over 1,200 years old
She's older than the world 2hu takes place in

Why would he grab a twelve year old girl by the pussy?
Rawry

And watch the earth come up~
Sounds like you had a lot of fun.
Yes, it's an excellent firearm and all (especially because bottle opener) but vidya game logic... I can't use most assault rifles and SMG's in BO1 without an RDS (Crosshair reticle, purple color for best visibility) and either Slight of Hand as part of the class or dual mags if I'm running hardened and want to wallbang things.
Insert joke about NA eSports here.

>He doesn't like Hawaiian
I bet you like supreme, you plebeian
How was yours?
Koume is 12?
Hmm

Nice, I'm getting around about there myself. I don't like compressing images but don't really have a choice. Fair enough, same old same old.

>Dollfu
That's fucked, you can't call someone an endearing name while literally hacking them to death with a saw.

Well you'll definitely have a job at the end of it with finance/economics.

Sounds rough, guess it has to be though. You could say that, most of the time I'm trying to figure out the shitty department timetable.

It's amazing, both base and dlc, couldn't recommend it enough if you're into souls stuff.

Will probably join you soon, night.

Ah, kinda the same thing going on over here, but slightly more fair then. Representations a bitch.

Yo Rory, just calming down finally my side so I'm pretty good. How's the other side of the world working out?

How old is Chen? 6? 12?

>bake Yukari a cake
>burn down the house

Oh how the tables have turned.

The Scam that is E-Sports is causing a decline in game quality.

Cornfed is live, assuming there are stations around that can provide it for you..

life*

Why no interest in the election, specifically?
I mean, I've got a valid reason, I don't live in the US.

I left the stream as soon as he did it. I don't care who it was, but other runners don't call her Dollfu, just Doll. I don't like that they kill their own level up person for such an autistic reason, but I understand why they do it.

That guy who called her Dollfu just to kill her obviously has no respect.

190/201
It's close, but it can still happen

Chen's age is unknown, she's a kid because Ran couldn't make anything older

Maybe git gud, scrublord
I do sometimes use a grenade launcher though and use it to one shot at close range, along with a China Lake.
Doesn't it have really sumv looking flippy weapons though?

Donald is winning the popular vote too.
Heyoooooo

Watch the earth come up~

Well I'm training everyday 'til I leave, that aught to make everything a tiny bit easier.
kek, welp, best of luck with that!

Chen's age is unknown? That's... kinda sad.

NA CS is only bad because of ESEA. Lets be real here.
Unfortunately, there's only a few stations that I know of around the whole Phoenix Metro area. Reason my car is tuned for 91. Or at least was before I blew up the motor...
>China Lake
Why tho? A CZ-75 will be a much more reliable sidearm.
How are you?

>Vwoom

HOLD THE FUCKING PHONE!
Is that a Doll?!

Yeah, overall popular vote won't matter with the electoral system though. I'm sure the Clinton camp is sweating with how things are going so far. Wasn't the landslide they were hoping for.

Yeah the math is simple behind it. The only thing is you have to ACTIVELY think about what you're doing with money. It's surprising some of the statistics you see in these classes. Human nature is strange.

what do you drive?
>or used to

Hello how are you?

Especially since Florida was supposed to be Dem's

A lot of characters don't have too much known about them

Cute pic
Now switch off Reaper, we need a Lucio

mine

I truly believe they divert attention away from core video game fundamentals like good story telling, captivating worlds, and immersive game play for cheap gimmicks like "competitive clicking" and "money"

I'm fine, thanks for asking. Just a bit exhausted.
What about you?

That is still pretty sad in my opinion.

Like an emptiness that no matter how hard you try you can't fill.

Establishment is getting BTFO'd this election. It's glorious. For all we know, it may come down to Utah of all places if McMullin wins the state.

Yooooo Rotarybro!
How are you?

1997 S14 240SX with the JDM SR20DET swapped into it, instead of the stock KA24DE. Did a big turbo swap on stock internals. Went boom. The block was okay, so I ended up just getting the motor rebuilt with forged internals.

I don't even own Overwatch... Yet. :>

Just got back from the voting booths, checked the news, we're fucking doing it.

How's everyone doing on this glorious day?

If this map i'm looking at is accurate, Trump has a decent chance
Hillary's biggest asset right now is PA, if we manage to switch it's basically over

Oh well, I'm sure Ran remembers it

Overwatch is pretty ok

A good mother would, after all.

BUILD

Pfft!
I bet you don't even like bacon pepperoni and ham pizza
Greek is best pizza
Good, I met some friends, watching the Daily Show right now
How are you, lewd-senpai?
A wild cutie!
Good, you?

>Koume
>some reason it wont let me post pics

You're going to need dps

Gonna hit the hay for now, might wake up to see the coronation of the first meme president.

Good, don't support that shit. It saves like literally half a second or something, so it's double the disrespect that they'd say that and then kill her for half a second back.
Speedrunning bloodborne misses out a lot of the best bits too.

It has it's fair share of them, they're all rad as fuck though. All of the weapons feel so fun to use too.

Good idea, get that on lock before they make you.
You too m8, I'm gonna need it man.

But my hands tired from holding it!
That it is, and a sleepy one too, have a good night/day/whatever.

Always seemed a lot more statsy to me than I'd like maths wise. The psychology behind money is real interesting, like people pricing things so high it becomes a status symbol and stuff.

Enjoying the show and the accompanying fallout. Looks like NC belongs to The Donald as well.

Trump is beating Hillary in Michigan and Wisconsin.
youtube.com/watch?v=p5mmFPyDK_8

youtu.be/1Q3RyvQLqes

Thread theme

theguardian.com/us-news/ng-interactive/2016/nov/08/us-election-2016-results-live-clinton-trump?view=map&type=presidential

>MFW CANADIAN IMMIGRATION PAGE HAS CRASHED cic.gc.ca/

Hold the fucking phone
I.s that a pro Genji I see?
I think it's a pro Genji

Well I just wanted to drop in and say hi, I'm going now
Until next time, friend

Pretty so-so. Sleep today was.... pretty shitty.
Also, there's a radiator leak SOMEWHERE, and I simply can not find where.
How bout you?

Nou!

RIP
Fug, night mang. I'll try to catch you some other time then.

THOSE DIGITS

Meh... I will agree that a lot of single player games are being overlooked and not given the love they deserve from their developers. But the thing is, competitive gaming has been a thing for years, long before CS:GO, Dota 2, League of Assholes, and the organizations that make competition possible (ESEA, CEVO, etc). People want to win, people want to compete. It's the reason why professional sports are a thing.

Honestly, I've been so bored for most of today. Day off today, only had class in the morning, and an exam I did in like 10 minutes. Really haven't done much else.
I'll probably pick it up after I build a new PC and get BF1.
Goodnight~
MY GOD, THIS REALLY IS HAPPENING!

Hello cutie
What's your waifu's name again?
I'm dumb and keep forgetting
I'm good. Enjoyed my day off. Now switching between football and the election. You?

Why are all these waifu claimers supporting Trump? Hillary is the obvious choice o:

He's still got a good shot. Florida+Michigan would make up for a PA loss. With CA already in the books, it's clear that the Clinton camp is now on edge waiting for these results.

LARD TUNDERIN JESUS B'Y, they broke it.

Our SJWs would fit in with the Trudeau regime's PC awareness campaign though.

Did the math. If all the states go as they show, trump wins, the only way he can lose is if Hillary gets Wisconsin, Michigan, AND Washington. All favor trump

I voted Trudeau for one reason:
Mulcaire was a fucking retard, and Harper literally fucked this country over
This was the view of most of the East Coast

Hello Gorgeous. That would be Koishi Komeiji.

You're just saying that because you're a dirty spic :o

Time for the establishment to protect it's investment

im not klonata im tsuklasa o:

Test

How am I supposed to tell the difference if you're not posting an ava- I mean waifu. Also, you type exactly the same.

>Trump leading FL by 1.4%, 98% votes in
Just announce it already.

Trump is getting one of those three, worst case scenario.

Can't say I blame you there, but at least there's options in Canadian politics. We're barely figuring out how to count to 3 (parties) in the States.

Sup Forums, stop fucking breaking on me!

How did that happen? Road debris?
Clinton is a shady motherfucker and I can't trust the bitch as far as I could throw her.

>Koumefag