Kill off one of the comic relief negro minstrels, rather than take an actual chance on someone like burset...

>kill off one of the comic relief negro minstrels, rather than take an actual chance on someone like burset, gloria or nicky in a crack rage
REAL RISKY

Other urls found in this thread:

orange-is-the-new-black.wikia.com/wiki/Janae_Watson
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Show takes place on a time limit as its framing device
>10 months have passed
>Reference 8 years of Obama and BLM in this season
REAL FUCKING CLEVER ATTENTION TO DETAIL

>whites are crack whores
REAL GREAT STEREOTYPING

>comic relief negro minstrel
WHAT ELSE ARE NEGROS FOR TO BE HONEST

NOBODY TAKES THEM SERIOUSLY AS REAL CHARACTERS

UNLESS ITS IDRIS ELBA

Her death was dumb btw

is her dad going to go nuclear?

worst character, happy that guard killed her

Why doesn't Maritza get more screen time?

Wtf spoiler that shit faggot

>kill off an animal
and no one cared

nice spoiler faggot reported

>watching a show for faggots and women

Poussey was one of the best characters.

I wish they killed one of those fat unhealthy black inmates like the jew one or tastey. I can't watch them on screen because they look so gross.

Only seen half the season and don't really feel like watching, what happens during the second half?

This, same for game of thrones

SIGNED

FUCK HBO AND NETFLIX

FAGGOTS AND WOMEN CONFIRMED

Do we know if she's still romantically linked with one of the writers of the show?

I called it if they broke up, she would get killed off.

If you don't ship them I feel bad for you son

Poussey was easily a fan favorite and since she was black they had the double whammy of shocking everyone and piggybacking on BLM.

it's the same writer of Weeds what did you expect lol

I don't because Morello is fucking insane and needs legitimate help and Nicky doesn't actually give a shit about her, just her pussy

Poussey wasn't one of those nigger comic relief bitches. She was an actual character with purpose.

What a shitty fucking way to end the season. Killing off the only black that whites could relate to and like.

What about the runner girl?

I swear to God one of them has lice or something.

And if Crazy-Eyes wins another Emmy it will just be fucked up. And of course it will happen.

She was good in season 1 but turned into a background character with little personality beyond being pissed off all the time

I think she had 10 lines the entire season. To be honest I skipped everything involving those people. They're obnoxious and uninteresting.

So the crazy chick caused her death by getting all over the guard and not letting him get up.

Everyone, every single person blames the guard.

I expected the other black prisoners to fuck up Susan for what she did yet no one gave two shits about that.

Best black character ratings:

Crazy eyes > Vee RIP > Jew > Taystee > Poussey > Muslim > Janae

I like Taystee's character just because she chimps out the least, but her stories really aren't all that interesting.

Poussey had pathos and character development. I forget who Burset or Gloria is, but I'm glad they didn't kill Nicky, she's best girl

Janae SUCKS. I went to school with her male counterpart, he even looked like her. Not bad, but a fucking asshole and he always got into shit for his persecution complex

Crazy Eyes hasn't done anything interesting in 3 seasons. Or even since the beginning. She's such a transparent piece of plot device it's hilarious.

Jew over ANY of the blacks? She's the absolute worst. Her character is so forced. Should be

Crazy eyes > Taystee > Poussey > Muslim > Janae = Jew

Janae is boring as fuck.

Susan was clearly in the middle of a mental break beyond her normal retardation and they're all fairly protective of her. What I want to know is why no other guards ran to help him until Piscatella yanked her away.

Though I will admit that her kidnapping and being the cause of death of a kid was kind of funny.

It was really fucked up, kind of predictable, but come on ...

He's like 8 years old and just topples off the balcony like a crippled bird.

I teared up a bit when she died. She was a fun character that broke a lot of the other stereotypical characters.
Was also nice to see how innocent she was in her back story.
Sad as fuck desu senpai

She doesn't have the same impact as Poussey and her asian qt gf

>Maritza
Anyone else realize Maritza and her friend are literal demons in the biblical sense.
In hell lost souls are tormented and are deformed. Demons find fun in watching their torment and are the only things that don't look dead.
Maritza and her friend over hear the white family is going to load up. They laugh and refuse to warn anyone at the impending warfare. All while worrying about their makeup, as if completely oblivious to the seriousness of the situation.

Besides a few situations for plot purposes they don't really get seriously affected by prison.

They're still together. Her GF was actually the writer of the episode in which she got killed.

orange-is-the-new-black.wikia.com/wiki/Janae_Watson

>Season 3
>[...]

I like Maritza. I'm only bothered that despite us following her and her friend for ~5 years they haven't changed.

In fact no-one has changed. God damn this show sucks.

I can't believe it took me four seasons to drop this shit show. The pointless luke warm social commentary really made this season. That's what we needed after the garbage pile that was season 03.

nigga u dumb

This season was objectively 2nd best.

1 > 4 over 2 by a small margin > 2 > 3

>Thinking this shit show hasn't been circling the drain since day one

no u

This would be a good reason to break up.

No this is correct
This is not

WHY IN THE FUCK I CAME TO Sup Forums TODAY GODDAMMIT
I WISH YOU TESTICULAR CANCER OP

Not even in episode 3 and I already agree with you. S3 was boring as hell.

She got cast in You're the Worst.

>watching this show

VERY REDDIT

UNIRONICALLY TRUE

YOU LITERALLY DESERVE IT FOR WATCHING THIS LITERAL SHIT

I knew Poussey or Soso were going to die because in every episode of the season they had to cut to them shlicking it up without adding much to their relationship.

It was 2016 all along!

Do they reference other significant events of the past in previous seasons though?

the season really picks up after episode 7 they find the body

It's the lesbian curse. The minute you start getting some regularly you get axed. Bonus points for them planning a future together.

Leave reddit

she's garbage

she's the female allegory of mike brown's "I dindunuffin" black teenage angst/dumbness

too bad she didn't ran her loud mouth on Piscatella, it'd have made a nice scene

I really like Taystee, she has had the best development among the black crew and she is poised to become a hardass mad mom next season.

I don't really like Vee, she turned what was supposed to be the office but in prison into drama.

Crazy eyes feels too unrealistic for me to care, unlike Lolly.

The rest are okay, with the exception of Janae. Poussey was the 'good' one. I find the Jew consistently funny even if her attitude is the worst. Muslim was meh.

>you made this place an unsafe environment when you decided to plant a bomb in here!

I keked.

>They laugh and refuse to warn anyone at the impending warfare.

No. Maritza remarks "do you think Maria will stop hating me if I tell her some good info she doesn't know yet?". They stall for a bit finishing their facial mask because, of course, that's what they do.

But she clearly gets to tell the latinas about it off camera, you can see when they are walking out the dorm everyone is armed up and ready to go.

Boycott Orange is the New Black for its ridiculously offensive portrayal of veterans.

I agree they ramped up the social commentary this season, it was pretty overt, not to mention the constant referential humor.

But they took a nice complex approach to some of the topics (rape, the prison-industrial complex, authority and human rights, peaceful protest) but they missed the hand in some others (dumb nazis, black lives matter, evil veterans).

why so pissy m8s

I'm a Sup Forums regular and the show ain't even that bad, it adresses some topics nicely and fails at others

you can't tell me Piscatella wasn't completely right right up to the moment he decided to step over Caputo because he got so buttblasted some no name guard no one even missed got killed

that's the real redpill: piscatella was right most of the time; when inmates work construction all day they are too tired to start shit; blacks start a chimpout without knowing the full situation; next season Linda will safely get out of the riot because she carries a gun

>tfw no Piscatella bf to rape me

Oh man.

Wonder how he lost his job at the male prison

How would Linda have her gun in the prison?

Plotlines POWER RANKINGS full spoilers ahead

God-Tier:
>Dead Man's Garden
>Piscatella
>Healy x Lolly
>Caputo x MCC
>Race Wars

High Tier:
>Rape man x Doggett x Boo
>Humps + other guards
>Taystee x Caputo
>Lorna x Vinnie
>Piper x Ruiz and Latinas
>Hebrew x Islam

Meh Tier:
>Burset
>Daya's Mother
>Piper x Vause
>Soso x Poussey

Shit Tier:
>Judy King x Yoga Jones x Luschek
>Nicky x Drugs
>Crazy Eyes x Kukudio
>le dumb Nazis

>manlet guard holding her down while flailing around yelling tony help me ahhh crazy eyes is lightly slapping me help me ahhh while every guard around him doesn't even notice
>piscatella just standing barely 10 feet away doing nothing

cheesiest scene in the whole series

1. the prison was a mess that day

2. she remarks how quiet it is, perhaps she just walked right in

3. her shot in the stall (hot as fuck btw) shows her purse on the floor, gun's probably inside

I'm just glad the writers didn't have enough time to shoehorn anything about Donald Trump in this season and for the next one he'll either be irrelevant or president.

One day she will be mine Sup Forums. And we'll have a cottage in New Hampshire or some shit.

For such a pivotal scene they should really have done it better.

It should've been a good ~3 minutes of total chaos inside the cafeteria, maybe have inmates start shoving the guards, they whip out the pepper spray, people falling from the tables, show Piscatella panicking, etc. All the while Baxter is holding poussey down while being attacked by Crazy Eyes. Then when Taystee notices she stopped breathing she goes over, pushes Baxter away and tries a cardiac massage instead of simply crying on the floor.

>latinas
>living in new hampshire weather willingly

never going to happen buddy

Fine it can be Texas or something.

your odds just went up ∞%

Poussey was a great character and her death was the hardest one to take. There's very very few prisoners whose deaths would affect me more than Poussey's did.

She was put in jail over bullshit charges (this is explicitly mentioned in the last episode) and was killed because the chubby loser guard freaked out and didn't have the proper training.

This isn't an insult, but that's seriously one of the whitest fantasies I've ever heard.

Dropped so fucking hard. Not gonna bother with the next season.

>All the while Baxter is holding poussey down while being attacked by Crazy Eyes.

that was dumbest part though. it was completely out of character for baxter even after caputo tells him he's too nice. they could have easily just had total chaos and had an inmate fall over and get stampeded in the chaos or something better written.

Is there any character more based than Caputo?

I though it was dumb how Poussey died pretty much in 30 seconds. I think the setup was fine though: Baxter is unprepared so he panics, and Poussey was top 2 weakest flimsiest person in the entire prison. I just think the scene needed to be longer, more chaos around Baxter so he can be genuinely flustered and more chaos in general in the cafeteria, because it feels like a guard should have helped sooner or even an inmate interfered. At least they didn't go with the 'fall down and hit your head in a corner' death, that would have been the worst.

He's an asshole desu.

Spoilers u fucking morons?
Fucking retarded bord, sometimes people are using spoilers FOR NOTHING AND U DIDNT USE SPOILER FOR THIS?
GO DIE IN A FIRE U RETARDED FAG

Frieda.

biker grandma

This. This thread should have been taken down already. I'm down for OITNB discussion but OP fucked up.

The actor who plays Nicky is so fucking awful -she does that weird sagging eyelid thing even when her character is meant to be sober - and they've recycled her plotline for all 4 seasons. Should have killed her off instead.

>asshole
>Literally the only higher up who puts the prisoners before profit.

I guess a new season started. Is it good?

Yes

>one of the whites call Red an "old commie" at the end of the meeting

lost my sides

Red.

Yeah. Starts out a little slow but after the mid-point it gets really, really good.

I have no idea who half the characters are in this show. Like 75% of the characters have a similar looking other character.

Like some of the mexican bitches
The two fat black bitches
The racist blonde bitch and the meth blonde bitch.
The racist brunette bitch and the one dating the crazy black bitch.

Nicky is literally the millennial junkie.
I think she's supposed to be annoying like that. She's never really sober, she lies a lot.

It's "the good ol' vodka on a water bottle" trick, but with crack, fooled everyone but me.

That's funny about her, she lies and even the audience don't notice. She said she was 3 years clean after max, but she hasn't been to max security for three years and she was drugged outta her mind when she went there last season.

better than last season? I dont remember anything much besides how bored I was an how the season finale was a fucking lake.

try to remember their backstories

>The racist brunette bitch and the one dating the crazy black bitch.

this one is true, they look similar, had no backstory shown yet and are pretty irrelevant to the plot

but nicky a cute

I wanted to lick her peepee pussy so bad in that shot. Fuck this heat is making me horny

>Is it good?

it was okay. i liked the show better when it was just a bunch of ladies in jail trying to pass the time by doing funny things with some relationship drama thrown in. now the show tries way to hard to be serious. season 4 is literally #blacklivesmatter the tv show.

spoiler next time u fat cunt

I understand that, but her plotline is no longer compelling as it's become completely redundant at this point. She has the same arc every season:

>addicted to heroin
>oh she's clean! (or is she?)
>yep, she's definitely using again
>Red fines out and is either distraught or she hands out tough luck
>Nicky goes through withdrawal and acts like a cunt to her friends

Rinse and repeat. It eats up valuable screen time and the actress is pretty bad. I was only impressed by her scene in Max with Luschek.

>based Norma singing to soso in the last episode
;_;