Top Kek welcome to the 3rd world USA
the world is laughing at you fucking morons
hhahahahakekekekekelololol

I'm moving to Canada

THIS IS NUTSSS

we dont want you
you make your bed, you lie in it
remember Rob Ford

I am without words......how can 1 country be so stupid?

Why not Mexico?

Oh right, closet racist.

The number ALWAYS favor the repubs early when all the incesty states have their polls closed. Hillary is already catching up, Cali isn't even in yet.

I can't believe we did it, we meme'd them into ACTUALLY VOTING FOR HIM.

TOP KEK

RIP MURIKA LOOOOOL

Why not trump

stay the fuck outta here yankee shit

exactly.. why not? ROFL what could possibly go wrong? TOP KEK

You make it sound like we had a better choice, we're basically stuck between a rock and a hard place

A Hillary victory would be a step towards the corrupt 3rd world

>we
No I did you underage cuck
You didn't do shit lmao

Yeah guys, let's pick Hillary - - the preferred candidate of all these countries that can't get their shit together! Brilliant!

You guys keep jacking off to traps. I look forward to making America great again.

You guys were laughing long before Trump. Doesn't change the fact that we are so important you guys can't ignore us ;) If we fall, we bring you down too.

pro hillary ny times give a 94% chance of winning presidency for Trump

kek

Guess we won't be paying your bills anymore. Sucks.

lmao they fell for it and actually voted for Trump. We did it for the lulz.

Trump has been nothing but corrupt as a businessman. Why does anyone think that's going to change?

I did not realize how racist America has become. Oh well white people, I'll be sure to spit in your food from now on.

I have missed the whole election thing because of work, who's winning?

He's going to win the best person in America competition, he's a hero.

Congratulations on your Brexit, Yanks. First world bro's uncucking the world.

Because Mexico is run by cartels u fuckwit.
At least in Canada u won't be kidnapped and executed for being white.

Depends where you hang whitey

If you were a hardworking white American you wouldn't need to work in food buisness as a wage slave.

Doesn't matter where u hang nigger.
You could be a government official and be executed at your front door.

Jokes on you faggot. I only buy food where they prep my meal in my line of sight or I cook for myself. I'm not a lazy user.

We should have been more like Sweden! Fuck you racist mysonigistic bigots

at least putin is happy now
but he might die of laughter

In Canada?

You're an idiot.

Yeah wtf with these other countries thinking a corrupt criminal politician is the best choice.

This is as much a rejection of Obama, the past 8 years and Washington in general as it is a rejection of Hillary.

MSNBC right now are shitting themselves. I'm watching them as I type.

>fuken kek

Holy shit this fucking racist

We don't want your kind here you cuck.

ITT: assblasted spic faggots

Do you understand what's going on in mexico?
Do you know why so many people attempt to jump the border?

Cali is in bro. You still think Hillary Cunton is still gonna win?

Can't blame them with Hillary the child molesting, election rigging,murdering whore even in the run.

Hell yeah I can't wait to get all the Mexicans out of here and fuck all those Nickle dick black lives matter coons who hate Donald trump that's why y'all fuckers are living in some back woods cockroach infested ass old ass be embarassed to live in ass homes with your broke ass parents. Yeehaw Isis we are coming for y'all fuckers look out here comes president trump with the cavalry Murica baby! Can't wait to drink Brawndo for the first time!

>this is what a trump voter think will actually happen

You do realize that's "yanks" refers to Americans right?

Cool. Glad you have the same vote as me. You seem stable and educated

It was a white man's country. Don't give me that indian shit either. if whitey hadn't got it somebody else would've.

We gave you niggers a chance and you just turned the place into a 3rd world crackhouse.

Now get the fuck outta my country and take your white whores with you.

President Trump

honestly I just want to laugh at all the triggered kids if he wins

We are sooooooooo fucked!!!! #KMS

PROUD OF YOU GUYS, ITS BEEN A TOUGH YEAR AND IT FINALLY PAID OFF, HILLARY FOR PRISON.

If Sup Forums managed to make him president, then this isnt the end, this is just the beginning.

To the idiots saying they're moving to Canada: if you can't speak French and if you also don't have meaningful skills, it won't happen. You're our Mexico. Drink out of your toilets, scum.

>3rd world
that doesn't mean what you think it means

Thats racist to judge an entire country by some pack of thugs, you racist piece of shit kill yourself.

Yes. Because this would have been the future.

>Canada
Shit-tier Québécois cocksucker detected. I'm moving to the good part of Canada.

USA was already near third world because of Obama and the democrats. LA is looking and smelling like Tijuana, Mexico piss because of liberals and their love of illegals.

HAHAHAHA FUCK YOUR LIFE USA

FUCKING MORONS LOL LOL LOL FUCK YOUR LIFE

except you did. you got to choose between the flu and ebola. ebola won.

exactly. they kinda climbed back up with obama now they have yet again proven how dumb the american people are.

yea the world is laughing, in the world where you get fucked by your muslim neighbour.

the world can laugh at us as long as they want. they still suck our dicks on the daily. I won't mind them having a giggle or two before they take the cock back in.

Yeah you only want mud niggers to drain your economy.

sure, except the rest of the word has a huge influence on your country filled with idiots. the dollar is already plummeting. they know how often Donald trump goes bankrupt so people are bailing fast.

Stop it. We know you're too lazy to have a job

until we say "yo euro trash pay us or you're fucking dead to the muslims" .. then you fuck tards will cry at our feet and hand over 5 billion dollars.

No, Hillary is losing. Pay attention faggot.

HAHAHA TRUMP IS GOING TO PULL TROOPS FROM DIFFERENT COUNTRIES AND LEAVE YOU FUCKING RETARDS TO ROT WHILE MURICA CHILLS ON OUR OWN SAFE CONTINENT

HAVE FUN WITH THEM MUSLIMS EUROTRASH

and this is why you're a laughing stock atm with a currency that's rapidly losing value

I'm Ashamed to be Mexican

And the fact you're calling someone on this board RACIST PROVES HOW STUPID YOU MUST FUCKING BE

cut for trump

I saw that movie before.
A populist fuck that everyone was thinking he would fuck the country horribly, stock market plummeting, dollar price on the rise if compared to real...

Then he sat down, presented a good economic plan and the shit stopped, and well, he was an very corrupt but good for the country president.

Sadly his sucessor (a woman) did fucked up everything quite a bit.

Actually i think that who gave trump the presidency in the end were the brazilians in florida, that voted against hillary due their experience with dilma.

PRESIDENT TRUMP

CTR BTFO by facts

America was already third world
>tipping culture
>shitty health service
>28% literacy rate

Not racist, he overestimated how violent and dangerous the counrty is, he didnt make any reference to race.
t. a beaner

Say it with me now...

Madame Prisoner.

Hey, do you think we could get Trump to build Twin Trump Towers?

I laugh when I hear this from people. They don't want Americans you faggot. Your asshole is probably larger then your mouth

are you retarded ?
its a rhetorical question, you dont have to answer it

Maldito traidor a la patria

I'm just a regular insane from earth!

An Englishman posing as a Canadian. USA

never underestimate the stupid and fearful in large numbers.

All butt hurt Ameriags more to one of the blue states. Oh wait you already do as do I but I'm moving to a red state