What does Sup Forums think the average American looks like?

What does Sup Forums think the average American looks like?

I always imagine a chubby guy wearing a maga hat

Incoming pictures of fat women sitting in supermarkets

That looks genuinely hideous.

Remember kids, if you mix all the colors of the rainbow, the only color your'll get is brown as shit.

She looks cute imo. I bet you lie to yourself about this because of your political agenda

to be fair it's kind of bad picture of her
but still I agree that we shouldn't strive for the whole "one race" crap

True Americans

>generic brown skin
>generic brown eyes
>generic brown hair
>s-she looks c-cute

Suuure.... More like a Skyrim NPC in real life, with brown and bloom turned up all the way.

At least she doesn't have a man jaw and a horse face. That's all that really matters to be honest famalam

She isn't hideous. If a pure race person took the same pic he would look weird as well.
>Remember kids, if you mix all the colors of the rainbow, the only color your'll get is brown as shit.
Mentality of a child. Mix water with flour with eggs and heat them and you get nice bread.
Race mixing can go both ways.

>if you mix all the colors of the rainbow, the only color your'll get is brown

You're joking, right?

*cake
You need yeast to make bread

these pics are obviously much better but I still don't find her to be on par with pure race hot girls. >Race mixing can go both ways.
But it usually only goes one way, that is, hideous people. For one attractive mixed race person there's 50 that look like experiments made by a crazed scientist in a lab. Weird hair. Overly large teeth or too small. Crude features and overall unappealing looks.
Usually Asians and Euros mix well because they're close genetically, but all the others are just... yuck.

>it usually only goes one way
Oh really, please tell me how many mixed race people you've seen in real life instead of on Sup Forums? I'm gonna guess none simply because you're a slav who lives in the woods. Protip genetics is so random the majority of purebreds look even worse

true americans have hand lotion near their computer so they can masturbate their mangled dicks easier.

>Usually Asians and Euros mix well because they're close genetically
Since when?
They are both light skinned doesn't mean they're genetically close.
And besides genetic diversity is a good thing for looks.

Look at zendaya and her parents for example

It's like a mexican, but without the hat, and fatter.

>It's like a mexican, but without the hat, and fatter.

because the hat is canada.

>And besides genetic diversity is a good thing for looks

As a brazilian, I must disagree. Mixed people are ugly in general, very very ugly. Some of them look like those models you see on the beaches, but it's not that common.

Pretty much like dogs: Mutts are ugly and that' pretty much it, but on the other hand, they're more resistant, their immunological system is pretty sharp, maybe we can say the same for humans.

You mean asians like middle easterners right? Because east asians are relatively distinct.

All mixed race girls i've seen were cute
Then again all of them had eastern european or circassian mothers

like casey affleck

>Mutts are ugly and that' pretty much it, but on the other hand, they're more resistant, their immunological system is pretty sharp, maybe we can say the same for humans.

That's not entirely true, remember how when Euros discovered the Americas, the Indians that came in contact with them went immediately extinct? In fact, that's still true today, hence we try to leave undiscovered tribes alone.
Euro immune systems (and probably Asian) are much more robust because of living in close proximity in cities for centuries, with various plagues and diseases constantly sweeping over their populations, only the strongest survived.
Meanwhile the natives were living in comfy life, secluded from each other, their immune system is much weaker. Blood type also plays a part, I think blood type A protects against plague, while blood type B is good against yellow fever. AB is good against cholera maybe.

X axis is a stronger factor for variance than Y though in that case, better use FST.
A 25% Mongoloid Tatar will almost always look less exotic than a 25% Negroid North African

>not knowing the joy that is roti, puri, naan and so on

dark brown to black hair
black eyes
little body hair
lightish brown skin
~5'9
overweight
soft mustache

>average American
there is no such creature

lel

Fat and mullato

Bland, featureless, flat face with a constant fake smile. A baseball or a trucker cap. Oversized red white and blue tshirt with some stars and stripes randomly placed all over. Shorts that do not match the rest of the look.
Equipped with the attributes of "successful modern lifestyle"™, approved by the global corporations - a giant pickup truck, burgers, starbucks coffee, iphones, probably own some weird ass training machine they saw on the tv and which they never used once.
Also with a complete lack of basic human skills like how to turn the engine on using keys and not a button, how to drive manual, how to use cash, how to navigate without gps, how to change a light bulb or how to stitch two wires together by yourself.
Also go on frenzy shouting "HELP HELP HELP" and stating the obvious "HE PUNCHED ME RIGHT IN THE NOSE IT HURTS" every time something goes wrong.