Weed is legal in California now boys, time to celebrate

weed is legal in California now boys, time to celebrate.

Im so jelly

dubs speak the truth

bbut trump is against legal weed. Party's over boys.

you just made my night!
I just found out ill be moving to Cali in June

At least now i can spend the next 4 years stoned

still happy
my mom is going to be disappointed when i tell her this is the silver lining of the election

But you have to have a background check for ammo..

its already a populist movement towards states rights, legalization won't be stopped by any politician

Of course it did. It's California. Now pass the blunt.

Can someone explain it fully? Like can i just go out and buy from a shop now without a rec???

Massachusetts to boyyyy
so pumped foor the easily accessible high quality dankness

Now they're going to pass a new law restricting lighters or something equally stupid..fuck California

Cali and mass.

Fuck can't believe we're actually seeing this happening.

High quality/regulated weed. What a world

yeah its retarded

California: Arguably one of, if not the most important state this election to consider legalizing and regulating the adult use of marijuana is the golden state. Passage of the Proposition 64 would permit adults to legally grow (up to six plants) and possess personal use quantities of cannabis (up to one ounce of flower and/or up to eight grams of concentrate) while also licensing commercial cannabis production and retail sales. The measure prohibits localities from taking actions to infringe upon adults’ ability to possess and cultivate cannabis for non-commercial purposes. The initiative language specifies that it is not intended to “repeal, affect, restrict, or preempt … laws pertaining to the Compassionate Use Act of 1996.”

-Source: NORML

When you get here dont call it cali you transplant faggot.

Both of you shut up, this isn't a bitching thread. Weed is legal in California, live it up

Nevada looks like it will

holy fuckMass is allowing 10 oz stored in your residence

Thats the devils lettuce

Colorado says: CA/any other state ID + Med card or proximal proof of ID including address. Good luck w top tier in CA via card, but CA has no marketability reputation, you're always getting 'the good stuff'. CO, you're required to get IT, depending on how much you want to spend on a lawyer. Also say goodbye to carry rights you may have w a new med card. IDK about the old ones pre today.

So can I just hit up any dispensary tomorrow? Or for the time being will i still need a medical card

Can you completely re-explain everything, because, what the fuck are you talking about

it won't go into action tomorrow, there will be a date set to allow laws to be appropriately altered

Legal dealers will not sell the substance to minors. Sorry, tough luck. Maybe in a couple years though, you'll get your sweet torture juice and live a short ignorant life. Fucking kill yourselves.

With a right wing controlled senate, house, and legislative branch, this may be a short lived victory. The states' rights won't matter much if the federal laws are being enforced. I just have a terrible feeling personal rights are about to be trampled upon.

In mass it takes effect on December 15th not sure about cali

I dont think so. You will be able to purchase it from some dedicated shop that sells non medical marijuana.
Its illegal to sell till jan 2018.

You realize this only means intense taxation on weed right
Huge fucking taxes

Trump's administration will rigorously enforce the federal ban on cannabis. Especially if that fat turd Chris Christie gets to be AG.
gj merica

Lol, gl with that..

In Massachusetts they are slaping oon a 3.7% tax and leaving it up to individual municipalities to add up to another 2.0% tax

Can't wait to start smoking again. Only did it twice.

You all should be ashamed of YOURSELFS if you didn't vote no on prop64. It isn't legalization... Any one who thinks it is, is a MORON SHEEPLE

Bring an ID, your best one, be prepared to sign off on concealed carry rights. This is not a polling place, but it might as well be.

i doubt it, legalization is a movement popular with the shitheads who just elected the republican party to their most unexpected total victory

>not seeing how it went in CO and WA
yes plus taxes, but also severely shortens and reduces cost of supply chains while ensuring an overall higher quality product

Christie may be in too much hot water over bridgegate, even the Trump Administration may not touch him

You believe a picture you just read? You sir are the sheep

CC has about as much chance as your moms vag. My money's on Trey G.

Thats my wet dream right there
Hes soo fuucking based

This is accurate. Trump's staff is atrocious.

No you fucking moron I MADE it with RESEARCH I DID BEFORE I VOTED LIKE A SMART PERSON

Who gives a fuck? I can just go to the gas station and buy a joint now; I don't need to become some kind of fucking farmer or buy a stupid amount in bulk or go all the way to a doctor and fill out paper work every time. I can just buy weed.

No you fucking moron I MADE it with RESEARCH I DID BEFORE I VOTED LIKE A SMART PERSON

Yeah you can buy weed poisoned by Monsantoz your exactly the type of person who is cancerous to the people who actually use cannabis medicinally... Thanks a lot you self centered asshole.

>Monsantoz

And he said it himself that he'll let the state decide what's legal for recreational use or not.

You went out of your way to make this? Hahahahahahaha

Don't be proud of yourself you fucking loser

We'll see I suppose. Just because the movement is gaining some popularity with the general public doesn't mean those holding public office will help the cause. There is still a large number of people who oppose even medical usage. Aside from that, even if Trump "can't be bought," those in the senate, house, and judiciary branches can be.

Well put..