What went wrong?

What went wrong?

Everything is going right. The idiocracy was the left and their SJW bullshit and shilling for the most corrupt candidate to ever run for president. The left has spun totally out of control and average working class america is sick of it.

The silent majority has spoken. They have proven that just because you yell louder doesn't mean you are winning or correct.

America went all retard. Well more than usual. Rip world. This guy will literally lauch nukes just because he can. GGWP ameritards you destroyed the world.

we didn't take it seriously. it was obviously a movie from the future to warn us but we didn't listen

Don't forget the race baiting to destabilize the country and the surpreme court had to be kept away from liberals

This is all social media's fault.

>you yell louder doesn't mean you are winning or correct

Wasn't Trump yelling the loudest?

Our country is run my Republicans i dont know what you're talking about. Also if you voted for Trump because you hate SJW's you're a stupid fuck.

You see... the media has been shilling sjw bullshit for so long that they've become a echo chamber. They only listen to each other and start to believe the things they lie about. They've completely ignored the silent majority that is paying close attention to all their lies. Hillary is part of the sjw bullshit they are shilling. And they shill her because she's a women.

We're only the silent majority because they censor us at every turn when we say something. Post something online that goes against the narrative and we get banned and comments deleted. Say something on TV and they will cut stuff out and edit it to make us look really bad.

The media only lets you hear one side of the story... their side. And anything that goes against it... gets censored. They kept doing this for a very very long time that they forgotten all about us. They only see themselves in their echo chamber. So they vastly misinterpret what people think in ALL THEIR POLLS before the election because after all... we're censored and they only listen to themselves and their peers.

So when voting time comes, it's the one time when we can finally make our voices be heard... through voting.

>launch nukes

You are a fucking idiot. Clinton is a total war hawk who has been pro war every chance she could her entire political career. She was a senator who voted to go to the Iraq war, then tried to make it sound like Trump was the pro iraq war candidate. She was one of the few people who actually had a say in if we went to war and she voted yes.

As secretary of state she has backed our involvement in syria and libya. We are also now launching attacks in Yemen.

Hillary is pretty much as pro war as a politician can possibly be. Just look at her record.

Trump has been consistently anti-war, wants to stay on god terms with Russia, and thinks we neet to stop wasting trillions on wars and invest in America's infrastructure again.

TLDR: You have no fucking clue what you are talking about

You see... the media has been shilling sjw bullshit for so long that they've become a echo chamber. They only listen to each other and start to believe the things they lie about. They've completely ignored the silent majority that is paying close attention to all their lies. Hillary is part of the sjw bullshit they are shilling. And they shill her because she's a women.

We're only the silent majority because they censor us at every turn when we say something. Post something online that goes against the narrative and we get banned and comments deleted. Say something on TV and they will cut stuff out and edit it to make us look really bad.

The media only lets you hear one side of the story... their side. And anything that goes against it... gets censored. They kept doing this for a very very long time that they forgotten all about us. They only see themselves in their echo chamber. So they vastly misinterpret what people think in ALL THEIR POLLS before the election because after all... we're censored and they only listen to themselves and their peers.

So when voting time comes, it's the one time when we can finally make our voices be heard... through voting.

>just because you yell louder doesn't mean you are winning or correct.

Wasn't Trump yelling the loudest?

>the left and their SJW bullshit

Yeah, cause America gives a fuck about your twitter, facebook, or wherever you find retarded people (reddit comes to mind) on the internet.

I sincerely hope Trump regulates all language, so you can never speak again.

Pretty much this

No, the idiotic SJWs saying Trump is a racist were yelling the loudest. They thought people believed them, they were just nodding their heads so the SJWs would STFU and they still planned to vote Trump all along.

I was one of the many people who silently supported Trump simply because I was tired of being berated by loud and rude Hillary supporters.

The incidents of Trump supporters attacking Hillary supporters and causing scenes at Hillary events were a tiny fraction of the number of incidents of Hillary supporters causing problems at Trump events.

The far left have been a bunch of crybabies who get triggered when people don't agree with them. They only believe in freedom of speech if you agree with them.

NYC wasted a ton of money against manspreading and started accepting bullshit gender theories

Do you even live there, dipshit?

You do realize that cities are these things that have government of their own, right?

Also, that sounds really expensive accepting bullshit gender theories. Oh wait.

>So it's a giant conspiracy, right?

Hard to believe when I see, read and here those complaints everyday in the mass media.
So how come I can see you people complain about censorship everyday in the media and forums of major news sites?
Also the house is in Republican hands for years.

This is all very true. I just got the hell out of Portland Oregon because or these liberals. They love to have "open" discussion where everyone can share their ideals... as long as they are liberal. If not.. watch yourself.

A liberal lady I was working with was talking about some news story. I mentioned that I think I watched it on fox the other night. She tensed up immediately.

"You watch Fox News?"

"Not religiously, just had it on and saw that same story..."

"I can't believe you watch that right wing propaganda!"

"Well to be fair all those stations have their biases.. fox is not worse than the others..."

"I CANT BELIEVE YOU SAID THAT YOULL KNOW THE TRUTH I HOPE YOU DIE AND SEE THE TRUTH!!"

"Lol wut?"

They're all like this

my brother's wife is the same way. radical
sjw. She actually cried when she found out I wasn't supportive of the black lives matter movement, and she is a spoiled white girl...

>The markets are crashing right now
>Euro and Yuan wins
>Dollar crashes
>Mexican pesos on a 20 years low
>Nikkei lost over 5%

Good job, you retards.

>Implying it all isn't just people over reacting and won't bounce back once retards realize the world isn't ending.

You said the same thinkg when brexit occured. Look at Brits now and count the fucks they give.

It isn't overreacting if nobody knows what will happen, even Trump doesn't know shit. He has no idea how world economy works, and no idea of international relations. It isn't the same as running a construction business.
Do you really believe in 14mio new jobs?
Especially if he want to isolate the US?

Brexit didn't happen yet, they want to start negotiating with EU in march.
Please check your facts when discussing.

>Look at Brits now and count the fucks they give.

Please Google Toblerone and UK, and look at all the fucks given.