Alright, Sup Forums. How high should the wall be? What traps/defenses should there be? Share your blueprints

Alright, Sup Forums. How high should the wall be? What traps/defenses should there be? Share your blueprints.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0DnEua_Sx2g
youtube.com/watch?v=eiE1gbydPD8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

60 feet at least,with remote machine gun nest and call in drone strikes. Kill anything that gets within 100 feet of the fucking Great Trump Wall.

It's a wall, but instead of a wall it's a political policy.
>MAGA

Require its new president to take action against criminals and killers. Serious measures !. Send all blacks to africa! To all Mexicans to Mexico !. Prohibit the entry of non-whites !.

Claim the pride of being white people! Let the kkk come back. World Nazism! Unite! Eliminate all black people on the planet!

one problem with that

Do you think walls only sit on top of the earth you retard?

>be me
>be mexican
>no job
>where do i apply to work to build the wall!! ????
>need money

the best kind of trap

happy, fag?

what kind of wall only goes that far down?

jew, please stop!

youtube.com/watch?v=0DnEua_Sx2g

youtube.com/watch?v=eiE1gbydPD8

Trump wall will have dirt/shit injector to fill tunnels. Like fracking but just enough to fill the hole.

Did you say defensless traps OP??

Dead

The wall could be a razor wire fence, really. What's needed is a physical barrier and frequent patrols.

I'd recommend using drones with thermal optics to do most of the leg work and dispatching response teams in ATVs if they find anything. It should keep costs down by limiting the number of staff needed to keep tabs on the border.

dirt injectors?!?
u guys are already turning into a joke...

Ever seen the cartoon redwall? tunnels aren't enough.

I like the way you think, goyim!

There's a train track along or on the wall carrying a fracking like system to stabilize(kill mexicans) the ground.

I think we should make the wall out of the bodies of America's enemies, illegal immigrants, terrorists, and the british just like China's Great Wall

Mexican contractors in Mexico will literally kill to help build it.

im gonna laugh so hard if trump wins

I don't know, I think El Presidente is going to have a lot in common with a post-Brexit UK.

lol. moar!

Eh, I don't care either way, I just want to get back at the British for forcing its cock down America's throat pre-1776

Just let the Border Patrol do their fucking job.
They have been hobbled by rules of engagement and policy that promotes catch and release.
No more!
Making America great again.

why dont you fuck off and drink bleach. wall 50 feet up 20 feet in the ground with auto detonating c4 when ever one of those dirty beaners touches it

lulz, no they haven't, you dumb fag.

Whats this from? if like to read this

I saw on a thread earlier. They had lots of home fortification graphics.

Hi, my turn to drop off my blueprint!

So first of all, a 15ft wall would be acceptable, but i'd go with 20-25ft with a 4 1/2ft barb wire lining on this side of wall. Doesn't matter if concrete or chain link in some areas, but chain links would b electrified.

To prevent underground tunnels, periodic points will have a radar thing, can't remember what it's actually called, but also seisic detectors that will trigger border patrol ground scans for new tunnels.

Also maybe motion sensors.

Definitly regular border patrols and occasional drone flyovers because regular drones are pricey, but there are also small breifcase drones that army and marines use in the field to gain realtime battlefield intel.

I'm comfortable with those ideas.

Here this is it. [spoiler](Can't believe no one posted it yet.)[/spoiler]