This is the most hilarious thing since the UK left the EU

This is the most hilarious thing since the UK left the EU.
How do other non-US fags feel about this?

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2016/11/07/what-germans-really-think-about-those-hitler-trump-comparisons/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Frenchfag here.
THIS IS FUCKING GREAT.
This will reveal the EU as the soulless dogs they are when then turn their policies around.

I'm hard as fuck right now. This is amazing

This is amazing. I'm hard as fuck right now.

the world is certainly a more interesting place now.

Swedefag here
Absolutely amazing
I'm laughing at the shocked leftist reporters

I can't believe this HAHAHA, in Chile we are celebrating this meme president, the first so far.

Frenchfag here too, feels good. I also wonder why everyone is surprised? I thought it was a given he was going to win

ye, many wanted Bernie so when he was given the kick they switched to Trump

Canadian here, the election is absurd. It's hilarious that a "first world" country could be in such a sorry state.

Argennigger here. We've had the less funny version of trump as president since last december. Enjoy your country as it slides down right next to us in the 3rd world.

EVERY election time in the US is fucking funny time for me.... but this year is special.... It's all Hillaryous. Roll out with the TRUMPets

it's not that surprising though, looking at the politicians in charge in other "first world" countries. The first world seem to like their leaders dumb but funny.

You're Canadian, your country is as safe as it is irrelevant to geopolitics.

Canada here, it's a little concerning that they're right next door, we might have to build a wall.

This
A woman almost made it to potus

Germany here
we got experience with screaming politicians.
Have fun you are getting the whole package

kek

damn skippy. if we cant have the one genuine candidate, then best believe I'm voting for the human Molotov

Thank God I'm white. Sucks to be brown. I tried to stop this

This is so very much the definition of idiocy. I guess that's all we can expect from Americunts.

Do you think Portugal is in a bad spot?

World politics seem more like a TV drama than actual politics. When voting I feel more like I'm picking candidates for the Big Brother House rather than the White House.

fucking hilarious. loving this shit!
Ausfag

Sieg heil america

We haven't left the EU though

Glorious

Sieg Heil kamerad

its not funny that america is now officially fascist.... the implied fascism at least had to be relatively low key, now its going to go to shit...

trump is just the messenger, i blame clinotn, she just had to rig the primary...bernie is unelectable she said.

losing to donald motherfucking trump.... that is about as humiliating a defeat as can be

I Feel really great, you know
I never wanted a fucking nuclear war in the planet i live... because Hilary and Putin would send some nukes on eachother.
Hilary would fuck the whole world... Trump will fuck only 'murrica.

Fuck you foreigners, we will always 1 up you in bad decisions

Poortufag here. It is in a bad spot economically but that's because of corrupt politicians. (Un)Fortunately, we are irrelevant in the grand scheme of things.
Still an awsome place to live in if you have a bit of money.

I dunno, we all get to die in the crossfire. So there's that.

Norfag here. This is fucking epic! Well played Trump.

Who gives a fuck?

I can't really comment on idiocy, my country voted to stay in the UK so that we wouldn't leave the EU, then voted to stay in the EU, then left the EU because we're part of the UK and the UK voted to leave.
2016 has been a hilarious year for politics.

That's how i voted :^)

Ausfag here
He'll most likely stomp his big bad army on us to raid for uranium and our other resources then build a Trump tower out of solid fucking gold

I have a friend in Ireland that will let me stay there after I apply for citizenship. US officially went full retard on this one.

Poortufag living in London - I know, the whole thing was absurd. It's all upside down. And the problem is that to wrongs don't make a right.

wallbuilder here
this is probably the most funny shit of this year

btw everyone in facebook are loosing their minds

Brazilfag here, probably won't affect my life and i'm still a sandnigger.

BUT if i had to choose between someone who probably hate me and know some economics and a woman involved with a shit ton of corruption, i would choose the economics dude - the last woman president here was stupid.

i live in a shithole so i'm fucked anyway.

>US economy caused a global recession
>US dominates global trade market
>US is pissing off countries that threaten the entire globe with nuclear conflict
>KEK WHOEVER GETS INTO OFFICE IS LE MEME HILARIOUS NO WAY ITLL AFFECT MY COUNTRY WHATSOEVER

i mean there's stupid foreigners and then theres this level of autism..

meh, we all die one day anyway, why not make life a little more interesting by putting apes in charge of the missiles.

MURRICA IS OVER
AHAHAHAHAHA
frenchfag here, now we are gonna laugh

Brit- am happy as fuck, chilling like a motherfucker

What you say is true.... but that daft mong of a woman deserved to be defeated, Bernie is a commie, Trump is a fascist and clinton is fucking dumb as any liberal can be. Anyway what will happen to Murica will be very iteresting to watch

>person talks alot
>literally hitler

Germanfag here. I hope my green card application gets through.

what the fuck has france done to in the 21st century? sit the fuck down and buy some more of our tech little bitch

wasnt that the bitch that nearly got killed because brazil got raped by germany in football?

that's so fucking retarded
shut the fuck up

-a person who actually wants to live beyond tomorrow

Let him undo everything Obama did and fuck shit up and hand the train wreck of the next democrat president, then claim that he/she can't fix shit, win another election and fuck shit up again. It's a vicious cycle.

washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2016/11/07/what-germans-really-think-about-those-hitler-trump-comparisons/

The American dollar is falling. The Dow is predicted to be down 800 points already. I can't wait for a cheap flight down to the States.

Every Country hates the US already so what really changes. Now, they just fight an internal fight on race and the rest of the world will watch and say "what did you expect?"

I'm happy I'm white and happy I don't have any American stock right now.

Mexico won't build your wall but us Canadians will still sell you lumber.

[THE WALL] has no weaknesses

chupador de pau de gringo filho da puta do caralho
Eu so quis que o Trump vencesse porque a Hilary ia fazer muita merda... como iniciar uma maldita guerra nuclear com a Russia.

what is fascist about the united states exactly?

eh?

now i can feel god

this.

Look at your own country you fucking snail eater.
Surrounded by niggers and mudslimes

>a person who actually wants to live beyond tomorrow
why?

>but us Canadians will still sell you *maple syrup
ftfy canadian cuck

Belgium here
No one cares

WEW LOW ENERGY

You're Scottish life was never meant to be good for you

Swefag here too. The faces on NBC when zooming in on the shillary people is fucking hilerious. Good ol' american shenanigans. Fuck i love you guys

Trump having meltdowns for four years and at war with the GOP Congress everyday - what fun.

Mexifag here
were fucked either way

You mean undo affordable healthcuck act? That's all obummer did. Except for promoter racial divide while ignoring his home city. Plus Senate majority in his favor

I'm British and I can't wait to drink the tears of all the metrosex hipster tumblr faggot millenials when they wake up butthurt and start shitting panic everywhere.

Toppest of keks

Perú reporting... people here are freaking out... Specially normalfags who keep comparing Trump to our very own Fujimori (some random chink who somehow managed to shut down the congress and rule us for almost a decade, wrecking some commies in the process).

Personally, I'm crying... tears of joy because this is fucking hilarious... Can't say I saw it comming but boy am I glad I got to see it happen.

that too, but the people didnt want her anymore because she was really dumb

(i'm not just talking about politics, she said things like "there's homo sapiens and woman sapiens")

severely underrated

Spainfag here. I think Trump as president will be very funny :^)

I think we only had a vote for independence to crush any hope we had.

the privatisation of essential servies, vote rigging , state-controlled media, security forces acting to bias the election....it goes on and on, at best its an oligarchy, at worst its a fascist single party duopoly

Mexifag here, it was nice knowing you all...

have fun dying

19 year old iranian-american americunt college student (I'm white as hell my parents were immigrants in the 70's tho) I'm actually a pretty nice guy and want to study bioinformatics and cure cancer. what should I do?

Get back to the wall god-damn taco truck-er

At least we know that America unlike Canadian won't suck the Muslim communities cocks.

Americans have been slowly been working towards being the laughing stock of the world. But this settles it. Putin, Jinping, Kim Jong-il and now Trump. We're all going to die in a nuclear blaze of glory.

Honestly? Immigrate to Australia
It's much better here and we actually have education systems

go back to your shithole country and die. we don't need you. bioinformatics is a bs degree. learn to be a real doctor.

Peña here
i mus sai 'ay wey'

you're fucked, but maybe they will be merciful and give you a special ID card for a potential terrorist

arm yourself, not even joking.

for some reason, i appreciate this post. more than anything i think im just happy that the hipster millennials are getting kicked in the balls like this. its like that asshole kid in school that needed his ass beat. then one day people just had enough of his shit and beat the fuck out of him. then after that he was quite and understood that he was a piece of shit.

>wallbuilder here
Hello fellow illegal

It upsets me that the americans are stupid yet theyre the centre of almost everything

What a time to be alive. For all the hispanic-republican friends living in the US: ¡el mundo es un lugar maravilloso!

Signed: Spanishfag

im from germany, and under bush and obama, our government was forced into submission and basically cucked big time by the US, and i hope at least something changes now.

literally none of those things are happening.

literally never even been to iran. Pretty much as white washed as they come. Is there really a point to be so racist? Lol, bioinformatics is a hard degree man, I don't know what you're complaining about. I started off as a CS major then decided I wanted to do something for the world.

Unfortunately in how our world works, It's the Idiot who gathers attention the fastest

it furthers my theory that their stupidity is just to lull us into a false sense of security.